Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:39:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When you think of currency what will come to your mind?  (Read 3866 times)
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

The IMF will still consider it a new currency. Surely BTC has paid for some services but it still will not be big development. Because some of its unstable and ambiguous nature makes many businesses unconvinced.
So I think the strong development of BTC will become very difficult in the future if it is not strictly controlled.
ShannonBake88

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:06:50 AM

When I think of currency, I think of fiat, crypto and money. These three are the most involved words for me, fiat is for the traditional and crypto is for the modern and innovated version. I like them both.
sanahaq

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

Hello,
When I think about currency, as we know that there are 164 official different types of currencies.
when It comes to my mind that where I am standing today. In real I am a beginner and searching about bitcoin. because I think its a best digital currency. my mind comes in that how far behind I am so, I have to struggle for improving my life.
mathtoughfat

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:11:31 AM

Currency for me is how money is interpreted. This is more of a medium within the finance world. As we see today fiat money is what our currency is, we exchange money for services or products offered to us. But slowly we can observe that currency is transitioning to the digital age. Wherein money is not something we held on our hands but rather a data that is stored within the digital world.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:22:51 AM

The IMF understands that it is necessary to be in a trend otherwise will remain outside
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:59:51 AM

I think IMF dont have authorities regulate bitcoin as currency, its depending on every government and every government have their own regulation. IMF already have their own currency which is SDR (Special Drawing Right)
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:08:47 AM

a lot of money, insane high cost. I really think on the subconscious that it's very expensive

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

Since the world is continually changing, we will accept the fact that crypto currency is possible to rule the world. That our fiat money now may not be used soon.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:35:44 AM

There is no normal human being that doesn't like the simplest way of performing any task including financial task, We also like privacy especially when it Involve our finances. bitcoin is fintech evolution that cannot be avoided by ETF.  Just imagine sending huge amount of money across the globe with low cost and privately

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

Of course it is FIAT that comes to mind and I agree with the IMF’s statement that says most of today's digital currencies still can’t be called real currency because it doesn’t have all the characteristic of the currency itself and still limited as a payment tool and investment. But I still put very high hopes for Bitcoin or maybe altcoin, because we are still at the beginning and our struggle and the journey of crypto itself is still long.

Of cour the best and the leading cryptocurrency in the market, the bitcoin. It is the first currency that comes into my mind. May be because it is the first currency that I have known when I first joined crypto world and when I first became a crypto user.
well you are right this is what also have been most special that comes to our mind first when we are been able to think of what are the currency for, well bitcoin as well but for the content of it we dont any have any idea at first but when we know this we knew everything and we think a lot of it that are interms of money as well.
itzura

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

Bitcoin as a new and legitimate currency? I think that dream is still too early to be realized. I think the IMF will also not consider bitcoin as a currency, because even the IMF itself cannot control bitcoin. In some countries already using smartphones that are connected to someone's bank account. So electronic currencies or e-money will be easily accepted rather than digital currencies.
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:31:15 PM

I think to change the currency is still too early you say it, with me looking at pictures or photos that you have maybe I can conclude that is a form of payment or transaction, it makes sense if, in the future, people will use bitcoin as a payment or online transaction. And that is still a fiat currency because it is still widely used by the majority of people. But Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency gain popularity around and even global monetary authorities like the IMF have influenced the influence of virtual coins. And I believe that in the future bitcoin will replace fiat money.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:06:57 AM

The illustration is definitely going to happen. People are like glued with smartphones and some are getting used to pay things in shopping malls through digital payment. Some still used fiat but credit card are more convenient to them and what more if bitcoin is adopted.
John_Jennings

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:12:24 AM

well this is a very  interesting  question  because when  i think of the  national  currency as the moment, what comes to my mind  is the US dollar because I have  been to many countries  and it is  no problem to  go there  and then exchange i to the national currency. when I think of digital currency of course bitcoin comes  to my  mind, and I guess it is  the same case  for many other people when they think about the digital currency because bitcoin in all discussions and memes and advertisements are being used as the image  to present  all other types of digital currencies   .
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:09:11 AM

Basically, it refers to real money like dollars, euros and etc. Even before bitcoins was created, currency or money is already been accepted or used generally as payments for goods and services. Furthermore, it served as a medium of exchange between the retailers and consumers in the form of coins or paper money.
FlexBrah

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:45:31 AM

as the currency is most likely not, but as a technology that will be integrated in fiat currency
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:06:11 AM

Well, US dollars.
As you know most people are into cryptocurrencies not because of its use cases such as a decentralized currency, a currency that has fast transactions without any middleman, its because it short time it can make you millionaires in terms of US dollars. I think this is the current situation of many who are into cryptocurrencies.
Vanessahardy87

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

It seems to me that everything is going to this. Bitcoin continues to evolve and spread around the world, and therefore sooner or later it is recognized by the whole world.
Andrea43Turner

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:25:33 AM

When I think about money, the thing in my mind is the property. I understand that money can change people, I appreciate those who build money community value. But we should also know that money is a used thing, not because of money but blind.
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:37:56 AM

I think bitcoins draws so much attention that even IMF notice the rising of bitcoin in the community. But I would rather think of currency like fiat the official money used worldwide. Thw most efficient way to find transaction in the economy is by using the fiat. Cryprocurrency is a little bit hassle in making transaction as a payment for the purchase product or services. For now I would rather used fiat than bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: