Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:11:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When you think of currency what will come to your mind?  (Read 3865 times)
RichardScott91

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:29:44 AM

I don't think they see Bitcoin as a new currency but what they might be referring in this photo is not about the evolution of money since trading is not here but the evolution of payment system that starts using the common ones, paying money then it evolved on using cards and now which we can use mobile phone applications and obviously Bitcoin.
TiffanyYoung94

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:05:08 AM

There are too many influences from currency on human life. Each person will have different views. The value of the currency also only serves the needs of the user. I think of currency, I think of the need for life.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:12:52 AM

i think its up for the people whats the best for them to use. for me when i think of currency i think of about money and life. the evolution of money is a big part of the technologies nowadays very convenient and easy to use.
Separate_Bass

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

Currency (money) generally is value. Different cultures historically have agreed to connote value by different means. And I think this has always been by mutual admission. It also always depends on what runs or drives the society at that particular point in time. It is undebatable that the world today is driven by technology. And a lot of what we value today is influenced "digitally". So, it only makes sense that money, currency should also take likewise form. And I think that Blockchain presents a very decent solution.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:09:40 AM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

Usual basic process of all kind of transaction is continuously uses, but because of continuously discovered the good technology on what the best and convenient for the people when it comes to make and fastest way to process of all transaction. Here in bitcoin all of our problem to transact is actually solve by bitcoin from paper money to credit card but still people not to be comfortable this type of method.
Seundavid

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:17:38 AM

To me the most efficient way to find transaction in the economy is by using the fiat. Cryprocurrency is a little bit hassle in making transaction as a payment for the purchase product or services. For now I would rather used fiat than bitcoin.
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:56:11 AM

Looking way ahead, the currency that come to my mind is digital currency which we call cryptocurrency at the current time but time will come, that there will be more cryptos to come out in the market or just one universal type that will be used for all types of transactions. Something that goes through an untraceable blockchain so that fraud and scams are completely eliminated. Note: This is just my personal prediction for the decades to come.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:28:37 AM

Well this sort of thing doesn't work for me. If a technology is unsafe, no matter its sophistication, I will definitely not rely on it. I am so shameless!

No one cares about true freedom and security these days.  We all want to fit in. We do not want to be shamed.

By the way, it looks like the man is tossing Bitcoin away or something?

Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

Then that will be a very good news that bitcoin is considered the new form of currency. But I think it will take time since not all countries are accepting it, eventually we will get there.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:09:21 PM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

Whenever I heard the cryptocurrency the first thing that comes to my mind is bitcoin. Because for me it is the only crypto that is the best. After that the word 'rich'  comes in the second for a reason that I have this mindset that bitcoin is now an asset. It will help me in many ways specifically in terms of financing. I think most of the bitcoiners also experience this.

Malintha1996

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

The omens of the evolution of currency are quite obvious to see.By today every thing man has ever known has evolved.So currency being in evolution isn't surprising. If a person asked about a crypto currency the first thing that person refer to is bitcoin. Some people even refer to whole crypto currency world by bitcoin. It goes without saying that the most known and popular figure in crypto world is bitcoin.So bitcoin being the first coin to come to mind of a person is pretty obvious.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:34:37 PM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*TnaWyyjfNiI7UiM1jmarqA.jpeg
I think the picture is not about virtual currencies, but the evolution of payment currencies from time to time (fiat money).
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:24:42 PM

To be honest, when i heard word about cryptocurrency the first thing that comes to my mind is revolution. Because like we all already know, crypto have a close relation with the revolution for the future, so i think it will be the best word to represent crypto.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

when i think currency what first comes to my mind is bitcoin. Im hoping that someday bitcoin will become a legal currency. Though not now but i im hoping to happen this in the future.
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

Regards to currency it would always be the physical money we access spending of in our daily living. I perceived the portrait as a new way of exchanging and on how things now can be done in terms of spending our money.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:35:38 PM

Regards to currency it would always be the physical money we access spending of in our daily living. I perceived the portrait as a new way of exchanging and on how things now can be done in terms of spending our money.

A very interesting thought for me because expect something more than virtual money and can be paper money that you can use everyday anywhere and anytime.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

When i think currency the first come to my mind is the money growing or the evolution of money because; at first you will think how will your money grow, so you will think some business or something that can make your money grow and at this point you need to invest; investment can make your money grow with just proper handling, because when you didn't handle your investment properly your money will be gone on the other hand or what am i saying is when you invest your money it will grow and grow, it will blown from hundred to thousands, but when you invest in bitcoin I'm telling you that your money will grown.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

maybe they gave a picture like that but I'm not too sure before the official statement, maybe they just want to illustrate that the currency and the transaction system go hand in hand with the progress of the times, like the human brain that always evolves through technology as well as markets evolve following technological developments itself and the development of human lifestyles now, maybe they give an illustration that because now all use gadgets, btc is considered a suitable currency to be applied, because it meets the criteria as a contemporary currency and uses technology that suits the current lifestyle
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

When I think of cryptocurrency, I thought about income, money, investment and risks. I thought of risks because bitcoin users must be a rist taker. Like in investments, you need to accept the fact that your money that you've invested might not comeback. Also, it uses your time instead of using it in other things. But for me, bitcoin is still the best.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:52:35 PM

When we talk about cryptocurrencies, the first thing that comes in our mind is investment and money. In our generation today, earning money is very difficult. But with the help of cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin, we can now make a huge amount of money so fast and so easy. Investing requires taking risks in order for us to succeed in bitcoin. Those are the things that comes first in my mind when talking about cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: