Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When you think of currency what will come to your mind?  (Read 3866 times)
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:30:28 PM

I think so, because it is objectively clear that bitcoin is the evolution of payments on the Internet

Hidemeb4

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

I always think that financial technology is growing to the digital direction.
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:45:11 PM

What come into my mind when I think of currency is the system that we are currently using in order to buy products and services. May it be in a form of paper money, electronic money, bitcoin, alts or whatsoever as long as it can purchase a product a services then that's currency for me.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

I'm sure they (the IMF) are currently confused about the rapid development of cryptocurrencies, currently, around 5000 cryptocurrencies have been circulating on the market, and they can't stop that...I really hope that in the future cryptocurrencies will be recognized by governments and financial institutions around the world, so the price of all cryptocurrencies will be stable...

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:55:51 PM

Synchronously and gradually bitcoin will enter into human life. It is inevitable. Bitcoin will finally be able to unite all mankind.The international monetary Fund did not just put this picture.. Something interesting should happen soon.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

I think it would take some time before IMF considered Bitcoin as a currency because all financial sectors and even the government are not yet ready for the incoming change. But they know that the changes will come no matter how they suppress it and the best way to handle it is to embrace the changes.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

The currency that comes to my mind is the USD and not the cryptocurrency because all those crypto that we had is all about getting or trading it for fiat money in the end. We should not forget that we are risking our money on cryptocurrency to get more on it that is what we called as a profit.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

When I think of cryptos, the first thing that comes to my mind is the value of the cryptos at the present time and their fate in the future. In the future, Bitcoin or other altcoin is globalized? Will there be any new coin in the future that could see Bitcoin at this point?

When I think about the cryptocurrencies, I cannot stop admiring the blockchain technologies and the awesome progress the mankind has done during the last 20-30 years.
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

When I think of currency the first thing that come to my mind is something for what I can buy everything I need everywhere I want. Also it must be stable. Maybe BTC will be this currency in the future...

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

I dont know about IMF, but teh first thing comes to my mind with the word "cryptocurrency" is Bitcoin.

There are really lots of things that can be attributed to cryptocurrencies and the very first thought that comes into my mind is that how my future will be few years from now as i am holding my bitcoin and some other cryptos as i believe my future will be brighter with them.

John.Verdon761232
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

ICOHOLDER SUPPORT

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

The most popular currency in the world now is the dollar, most likely it comes to mind many earlier than the cryptocurrencies.
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

I dont know about IMF, but teh first thing comes to my mind with the word "cryptocurrency" is Bitcoin.

There are really lots of things that can be attributed to cryptocurrencies and the very first thought that comes into my mind is that how my future will be few years from now as i am holding my bitcoin and some other cryptos as i believe my future will be brighter with them.

Me too, everytime I hear about bitcoin it's giving me opportunities to earn good income, but also sometimes a doubt and fear that cryptos will disappear. Mix thoughts about cryptocurrencies.
Changadithethor

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:11:41 AM

It's about the fact that unconsciously the existence of bitcoin has been recorded as one of the currencies that has been used by humans. Regardless of whether bitcoin is banned or accepted by some countries, it seems that the world must be admitted the existence of bitcoin because bitcoin has been used by some people on this earth.
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:28:32 AM

When I think about cryptocurrency, I always thought bitcoin would be the future of currencies, bitcoin would be world supporters and exist along fiat. And everyone will be using bitcoin anywhere with a cheap and fast fee.
kulas

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:25:59 AM

The paper money and coins are the first things that comes in my mind when I thought of currency. The next thing is bitcoin because it is a crypto currency. We have so many currencies around the world, I think most people thought when they think of currency is the dollar sign.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:55:37 PM

The most popular currency in the world now is the dollar, most likely it comes to mind many earlier than the cryptocurrencies.

First, I start thinking about Bitcoin as it is the first cryptocurrency in the world. However, I always keep in mind traditional currencies which are usually called fiat.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

I think only about the digital currency because it is the best currency ever and it helps us to develop our world and our analytical mind. As for me, it is better to think about btc than about dollar
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:12:53 PM

what I see in the picture, the use of money itself is getting easier. I don't think that this will be a new currency
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

The world is on the move as always, so will the money understandings and uses.. IMF in times past have had to adjust to be in tune with the new money. So, when the bitcoin eventually does cover a greater percentage of the peoples trust, and gains more stability and sustainability, then yes, IMF will have no choice but follow suit and accept it as a currency.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:37:36 PM

When I think of bitcoin, I have come first, money. bitcoin is really an easy way to earn money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: