Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:26:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When you think of currency what will come to your mind?  (Read 3866 times)
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:10:37 PM

Certainly, bitcoin will certainly be widely accepted by all in the near future, the world will definitely see the benefits of using bitcoin as a currency for various business transactions.
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

The first thing that comes to my mind when we talk about currency is money. Money used to buy anything for our needs and wants. Like bitcoin, although it is a digital currency it functions like our fiat money used in purchasing goods, paying bills, money transfers and more.
DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

It may be. In a number of major countries have introduced the program on taxation of transactions with digital currency. Therefore, soon people will see news about this.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
gasanali

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

i think it about money first and any other coins that are money, but we all have different currencies around the world and some of us have other currency in our wallet. but the thing now here in crypto world currency has many types in different coins in the market.
I agree with you and I think that we all are looking for something good for us in real time. We don't think about the profit from real time investing.
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

I believe paper money will be there for a while.
 Bitcoin Is nice, but  really, we need a few more generations to adopt this new way of doing thinks,
  Everything happens so fast these days, and we are still in the hands of few.
Hoping for the best in any case
^^

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:17:53 PM

I believe in no time bitcoin is going to achieve that recognition of being listed among money due to the role it plays in the world financial system, bitcoin is being use as a medium for payments all over the world today and that is an essential role there. IMF already know about bitcoin and it capacity but just waiting for it to gain full recognition.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:28:52 PM

It takes time to become bitcoin as a currency. Maybe it can but no matter what fiat money will be remain because not all people know crypto and also there are places that still no electricity and dont know how to use bitcoin. Its a good picture showing the evolution of money. Thats how can technology also evolve.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

Some things need to develop more in order to see some good results with considering bitcoin an usual currency. In the future for sure it will be a great thing

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:50:03 PM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

The currency is currently growing rapidly, although it is not very visible, but still gaining experience in the future, and I think in the future will already show their full potential, which they have.

amitkumratra

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:51:56 PM

I see crypto currency as a future money, which will going on simultaneously with regular the fiat money and the first image of crypto currency comes to mind, is none other than Bitcoin. And second thing is blockchain technology, which is adopting by all world for doing all works faster.
And this picture is also showing us, which i already thinking about crypto currencies that soon this digital money will be in everyone's hand or pocket.
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

When thinking about currency I hink about btc and ether which seem to be the most reliable coins ever. To my mind, the best way to trade is to buy these coins and keep them for some time
abound

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:05:18 PM

The first thing that comes in my mind is fiat currency. Why? Because it is used by all people.
Second is digital currency, But I think it will be considered truly a currency
if government trust and uses digital currency.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

When thinking about currency I hink about btc and ether which seem to be the most reliable coins ever. To my mind, the best way to trade is to buy these coins and keep them for some time
The first thing I have thought is investment because since then I considered bitcoin and any other cypticurrencies as an investment since it can give me high profit.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:20:55 PM

I hope it's true, financial technology is growing to the digital direction. hopefully in the future not only Japan that legalized Bitcoin, and I'm here to see what we call technological advances

When I think currency, it always come to mind is
  " Money" . A money that i need to give a comfortable life to my family and to be debt free. And I can see in cryptocurrency that will help to achieve it . I only have to be patient and work smart.
itsliss

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

acceptance of bitcoin is already growing rapidly and i hope it becomes recognized in due time
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:50:49 PM

I believe that it will take a lot of time for bitcoin to be accepted as currency though it is already a digital currency. This is because it's not every part of the world that is developed to adapt to this changes brought about by the blockchain technology.
XLadyX
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

I still think of Fiat. Crypto still has a long way to go to be widely available accepted. Also it being only online will make the adoption slower. What about people in not so developer countries that don't have fast internet for transactions.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

I don't imagine that they will include BTC as another genuine currency, since now we see that BTC isn't utilized by numerous individuals on the planet. I think BTC need to make BTC more famous than any other time in recent memory, doing everything that individuals need to utilize BTC.
Polkadott

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:29:24 AM

at this time I have not seen bitcoin as a currency, I only see bitcoin as one of the valuable assets that can be used to digitally transact on the crypto exchange, and if the development of bitcoin becomes more stable its value may be that the IMF can accept bitcoin as a legitimate currency
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

I think btc will take a long time to become the official currency because it is not really popular nor when you want to use it to trade you need a lot of steps to perform, that is very inconvenient and Whenever our phones can help crypto users to trade faster, then btc will be noticed by many people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: