Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When you think of currency what will come to your mind?  (Read 3866 times)
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

When I think currency, it always come to mind is
  " Money" . A money that i need to give a comfortable life to my family and to be debt free. And I can see in cryptocurrency that will help to achieve it . I only have to be patient and work smart.

Truly, currency is a system of money for a particular country that could be used to live a life debt free. But as to comfort, that is always debatable.

Luxury, yes, but remember that comfort will always depend on a person's perception. Of course, many would say it's better to cry on a mercedez benz rather on a bicycle, yet a water bed does not guarantee you sleep.

And as per your view on cryptocurrency, do not wait too long for the perfect time, be part of the crypto economy activities, it will guarantee stable prices if not a peak of another all time high. Here, you can apply working smart.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:57:03 PM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

Some would not really understand how much we value bitcoin. Just oike the usual currency we are using or even fiats that we use im trading, I believe that bitcoin is doing the same thing which makes ot accountable to be one opart of money's evolution.
Rylei

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

What comes to my mind? Hmm. Currency appears in the form of coins or banknotes used as a medium of exchange of something. Also, currency is widely accepted and known. I'm hoping that bitcoin will be widely accepted in all parts of the world, that would be great  Cheesy
tempebacem

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

With regard to that currency will always be physical money that we access spending in our daily lives. I consider portraits as a new way of exchanging and how things can now be done in terms of spending our money. I hope that someday bitcoin will become a legal currency. Although not now, but I hope this happens in the future .
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

maybe in the future there can be such a thing, because so far the development of bitcoin in any country has been very rapidly developing, this is evidenced by the very significant level of human inequality in the world, and the wheels of the world's economy are very advanced and developing. from the conclusions and concrete evidence, the IMF could make bitcoin the world's virtual currency. because all the components that are in bitcoin are very positive.
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin is also not the final form of money that will accompany us during the subsequent destiny. Over time, someone will come up with simpler ways to exchange energy without using electronics and those technologies that are used now.

drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:08:09 PM

I really hope so, because I can't imagine a better currency than bitcoin. It opens up completely new boundaries for us and therefore it should be implemented as soon as possible.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:18:54 PM

If the relevance of bitcoin among people will still grow, the International Monetary Fund will have nothing but to accept this currency. And I am looking forward to this day, it will be a new stage in the development of bitcoin - official recognition.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:15:17 PM

Currency is a name giving to what many people or a country accepted as a sign of payment within their jurisdiction for mode of exchanging things within themselves with a mutual agreement and understanding,

Every region or country come up with different currency that is accepted in their country and also the world to have a uniform mode of payment within themselves, and USD and some other currency like pounds were also accepted around the world.

Bitcoin to me is not a currency but a stock or asset which appreciate in value by way of it's performance in the market , we paired Bitcoin to USD to know it value and for this reason fiat can't be eradicate for bitcoin , but can only be valued as a commodity with usd which is cool to be called asset .

XLadyX
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:58:03 PM

Currency is a name giving to what many people or a country accepted as a sign of payment within their jurisdiction for mode of exchanging things within themselves with a mutual agreement and understanding,

Every region or country come up with different currency that is accepted in their country and also the world to have a uniform mode of payment within themselves, and USD and some other currency like pounds were also accepted around the world.

Bitcoin to me is not a currency but a stock or asset which appreciate in value by way of it's performance in the market , we paired Bitcoin to USD to know it value and for this reason fiat can't be eradicate for bitcoin , but can only be valued as a commodity with usd which is cool to be called asset .

How's Bitcoin not a currency when it can be used to purchase stuff? Bitcoin is a Crypto-Currency. It just isn't widely accepted yet. But like with everything technology, it's only a matter of time.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

The topic is interesting, but the image in the above link does not justify the information, you and I are craving for mass adoption, if you can provide a legit link to the image.. Hhhmm,you will jubilate as well..
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:51:36 PM

What comes to my mind first is power,stability, Power is what you get in ur conscious and feel confident about once you have it with you.Money is that piece of tangible paper that has the power to control a man's emotions,desires and needs if he lets it take control.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:14:10 PM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

When I see pictures, published by the IMF. As if, the IMF gave its support for bitcoin. And the image seems to say that bitcoin will revolutionize your currency (every country) one by one. Especially when your country's hit by inflation. So before that thing happens, let's benefit from bitcoin in a way that's better and ethical.

goldSkylark

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:16:41 AM

If I got asked this question a decade a go, I’d say currency is made up of bills and coins in my wallet that I use to buy things that I need. Today, I think of currency as a digital exchange. This digital currency of the future will pave the way for a more seamless financial system. It will make way for a cashless society too. That's what I think.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:40:11 AM

When I think of currency, it's something that everyone has access to and can be used as a medium for trading to goods and services. Currencies also represent valuable things including precious metals like gold and diamonds. I think bitcoins cannot be a currency since it does not represent anything.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:43:07 AM

To answer your topic question, I still think of USD, PHP, GDP, and other fiat currencies as money. Simply because fiat money is still the widely used currency worldwide. Still have huge hopes for BTC though.

Also, it's funny how we're getting so much positive news and adoption this year, but still the prices refuse to go up. If this was last year a single positive news pumps the prices by at least 10%.

I agree. I think, instead of cryptocurrencies, which is a fairly new concept in the currency market, I would say that most people would still think of fiat money or paper money, maybe some would think of plastics like credit or debit cards, especially the younger generations, but for cryptocurrencies to have a niche would be too far fetched to assume at this point in the game. I mean, it has only been here for a couple of years, and it has not yet reached a point of stability where people would believe its worth as a legitimate one that could be a first idea in mind when talking about currencies.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:48:34 AM

Bitcoin has a maximum total supply of 21 million
The population in the world is 7 billion
then how many BTC will people have? 0.000000000000000000001 BTC?
we need another revolution in the cryptocurrency world to be adopted by the world en masse
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:25:13 AM

Well, I don't see bitcoin being regarded as a currency by the IMF. The reason being that, most countries are against the use of bitcoin and IMF being an international body would not buy the idea of regarding bitcoin as a currency. Personally, whenever I hear of the word currency, dollar, pounds sterling, and euro where the currencies which come to mind but ever since I entered crypto, I realize bitcoin is also a currency, a digital one to be precise.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:41:48 AM

a news that makes investors increasingly interested in investing if the world financial institution has stated that the new currency bitcoin is of course one day bitcoin will be recognized as the prevailing currency throughout the world
Timothy Taylor

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:47:39 AM

I think this picture doesn't mention currency but payment system. Yes, from money to credit, after transforming Internet. I mean the technology is more and more development, that makes people are more and more convenient in paying cost. In other hand, humans will take advantages of using digital currency to save time. However, I don't know that Bitcoin is believed of not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: