Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:06:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When you think of currency what will come to your mind?  (Read 3865 times)
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:27:41 AM

Every time i think of money in my mind is the thought. In future Bitcoin will be used routinely as Dollar, GBP, JPY. Because every time i trade any kind of thinking Bitcoin will appear as widely and publicly as the currency now.

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:35:46 AM

I think that examines. Not for nothing that it is called the IMF)If this is the case, we will witness a new kind of digital currency which will be accepted by most developed countries

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:11:08 PM

it just another currency in our world, slowly it will replace our fiat currency, yet for now is another story cause it is money maker
Prostoper

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:17:32 PM

When I'm think on currency, the bitcoins come in my mind.

I like them a lot and moreover what I suggest about that currency is that there is a bright future that is profitable and richer than it is now.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

Technology always evolving and government or finance authorities should able to adapting on technology. In internet era right now, its more efficient if we using bitcoin or other cryptocurrency for transaction because its more faster and much saving cost.

I think the future for crypto will be bright, just wait
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:17:54 AM

The first I think of currency is a money there  2 kinds of money, for now, the digital and fiat a new technology using a digital money is the bitcoin user and investor.

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:23:15 AM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

can you provide a link?

are they braindead? aren't they supposed to be neutral?

Here I found their blog with that picture for you:

https://blogs.imf.org/2018/05/30/our-digital-future/

“Money makes the world go around,” Liza Minnelli famously sang in the movie Cabaret. Money has for centuries been central to human relationships. Loss of faith in its value can result in economic and political instability, even war. In the past few years, financial technology—fintech for short—has caught the world’s imagination by offering alternatives to traditional means of payment. Will digitalization redefine money? In this issue, we explore the possible consequences, good and bad.

Traditionally, money has always been an expression of sovereignty, writes Harold James of Princeton University—even if states at times failed spectacularly to guarantee its value. Today, most experts agree that so-called cryptocurrencies do not possess all the core attributes of money. But they also believe that distributed ledger technology, which underpins such assets, has the potential to transform payment services by removing the need for an intermediary. This would reduce the role of central banks and weaken state authority over the money supply. Indeed, that was the political motivation behind Bitcoin, the first decentralized digital currency.

Swedish central bank governor Stefan Ingves points out that, at present, only 13 percent of transactions in his country are settled with cash. If banknotes and coins have had their day, then soon the public will no longer have access to a state-guaranteed means of payment. That is, unless central banks redefine their role. One possibility would be for central banks to issue their own digital tokens—a solution that would require careful consideration of choices and policy trade-offs, says the IMF’s Dong He.

Worries about the misuse of financial technology should be weighed against its potential benefits to society. IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde offers the following advice “Above all, we must keep an open mind about crypto assets and financial technology more broadly, not only because of the risks they pose, but also because of their potential to improve our lives.”

It's true that now is the era of cryptocurrency and it takes time to replace paper money and metal into cryptocurrency.
It takes time too to beat every FUD for cryptocurrency.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:28:50 AM

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency currently that has the hope of being a national currency for the world. When thinking of currencies, it crossed my mind that bitcoin would benefit and become a national currency someday.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:15:34 AM

Now i think that the best currency which comes in my mind after our national currency is crypto because now it is fulfilling my requirements i believe that crypto is important in these days and prices are growing so we can buy more now and use it for online payment.

adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:06:00 AM

To answer your topic question, I still think of USD, PHP, GDP, and other fiat currencies as money. Simply because fiat money is still the widely used currency worldwide. Still have huge hopes for BTC though.

Also, it's funny how we're getting so much positive news and adoption this year, but still the prices refuse to go up. If this was last year a single positive news pumps the prices by at least 10%.
I just think that bitcoin,itself, is the reason of why the price refuse to go up. I really don't like the idea of having merits because I know so many people are leaving because they can't rank up.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:08:05 AM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

Bitcoin is actually a coin but it has the function of transferring money from one person to another. This is really a great technology and I am sure it will penetrate the world technology market for many years to come. This is an indispensable technology for large businesses and that is a good sign.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
leavolnhals

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:12:25 AM

I think that bitcoin is a potential currency that can bring big profits to many people. We have heard that many bad sectors are taking advantage of bitcoin but it will contribute a lot to our profitability later on. I highly value Bitcoin and I believe its price will increase fivefold as the world becomes more advanced.

cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:06:41 AM

When I think of currency, I think about money that we need to buy something for our life. And then, I think about cryptocurrency that someday will be use just like currency now. And maybe cryptocurrency will be most use for life in the future.
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 06:25:41 AM

I was going through the same thing, and I think it does mean that they know crypto is the next big thing!
FINGERS CROSSED!

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
Ace Amias

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:55:17 AM

yes of course IMF will be accept it and they will start a digital banking system we know that bitcoin is doing well and it is all over accepted in every field so soonly it will be accepted as a currency the  fiat money is not gonna work anymore bitcoin is totally gonna through it out from the earth so IMF have probably to accept it.
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:15:46 AM

If the IMF has just posted it then we can conclude they want to use bitcoin as an alternative to other currencies besides fiat currency. I believe that the IMF could monopolize the price of bitcoin if they play in it for their benefit.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

The most common people thought about currency is money that it will be use for spending in everyday needs. If IMF will think that Bitcoin is a currency then that is good as Bitcoin earned more respects from the societies and communities that time will come it will rule the world as future money.
ribowo76

Activity: 784

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:20:06 AM

Personally, I feel less confident that future bitcoin can completely replace conventional payment systems. But I believe, the technology underlying bitcoin will someday dominate various fields in our lives
Valakqueen

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:07:40 AM

When thinking of curency, the first thing is the value for life. There are also economic or social needs.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

yes of course IMF will be accept it and they will start a digital banking system we know that bitcoin is doing well and it is all over accepted in every field so soonly it will be accepted as a currency the  fiat money is not gonna work anymore bitcoin is totally gonna through it out from the earth so IMF have probably to accept it.

When I think about currency the things that come to my mind is cryptocurrency which  is becoming popular as time passes by. And the best cryptocurrency for me  so far and for a lot of people is of course the bitcoin. It is the first thing that comes into my mind when talking about crypto.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: