Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:10:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin to buy a cup of Coffee?  (Read 1898 times)
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:49:27 AM

So what's the best coin to buy a cup of Coffee with? Transaction cost must not be expensive and the transaction must complete before the Coffee gets cold...  Cool
Thanks to the introduction of the system into the banking sector and its innovative technologies that are offered to financial institutions, Rippl is a very attractive asset for investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:55:04 AM

So what's the best coin to buy a cup of Coffee with? Transaction cost must not be expensive and the transaction must complete before the Coffee gets cold...  Cool

I am thinking about the IOS token. Its faster than many coins and already have transaction number per second enough to survive the heavy load over the network which they already have scaled up for.

It takes only 30 confirmations for transaction getting confirmed over the network so I am sure its worth paying for the coffee cup! Also 30 might look like bigger one but the confirmation can happen in very short period of time as I stated above.
The problem here is whether the shop provides IOS as a payment option in this case. I doubt it since this is not a popular token. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Ripple, NEO etc are way more popular coins in this aspect and I am confident that most of these coins would be available as payment options in this scenario. I would honestly use Ethereum to pay for a cup of coffee in this case due to its low transaction fees etc.

indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

Buying coffee at the cafe is relatively cheap, so I prefer to pay using Dogecoin, because this coin has very cheap cost and fast transaction process, so you can enjoy hot coffee without worry of coffee being cold because waiting for long transaction process, in fact there are many options that are exactly the same characteristics as Dogecoin such as Tron and Storiqa (STQ).
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:07:58 AM

I would like to make an ERC20 token just for buying and selling a cup of coffee! Grin

No need to make one because Zeex is here. Zeex is backed by its sister company Zeek, zeex will change the way we purchase and by using its gift cards you don't need a coin to buy a cup of coffee. Just buy a gift card from zeex and you're ready to go. Zeex is will be available using in some major stores like Starbucks, Amazon, Nike plus 300 more brands.
Know more about this and forget your worries. Smiley  https://www.zeex.me

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

It is very funny question, I have two answers on that. First it depends on the place of location where do you plan to buy your coffee. And the second point I have heard about one particular application that allows you to buy coffee from the Starbucks company with your bitcoin or ethereum.

cuprice

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

Dude why you need to have a headache waiting for confirmation just for a cup of coffee when you can easily buy it with your fiat.
Be practical
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

Dude why you need to have a headache waiting for confirmation just for a cup of coffee when you can easily buy it with your fiat.
Be practical
It seems he wants cryptocurrency to be globalized and applies to all services purchased.
If this could happen then I would choose NANO to buy a cup of coffee. It's fast and secure enough and handles transactions for several seconds

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

I think NEO can be used for such transactions, NEO also has a fast transaction between wallets and there may be enough time until the coffee is cold, but it depends on where you buy coffee, if you buy coffee in Alaska in the winter or at Yakutsk then there won't be any altcoin or even bitcoin that can be used, because the coffee will be cold before it reaches your mouth
5hoop5

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

Now many crypto-currencies have come to the peak of their functionality. Now you can buy anything for crypto currency! Even a cup of delicious, fragrant coffee Smiley
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

Dogecoin is the best contender and is actually accepted in some of the restaurants and coffee shops. Bitcoincash is another popular and viable contender, many shops in china and east asian countries accepts bitcoincash for payments.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

tolobua

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:42:13 PM

I think no one has been able to buy coffee, but it is too trivial to buy coffee using cryptocurrency. crypto is suitable for large transactions, such as the purchase of apartment or home properties.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 326

🐪

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

Maybe Bitcoin will be the best coin to buy a cup of coffee when Lightning network becomes widespread.

Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

Let's assume that the shop where we want to buy a cup of coffee would accept any cryptocurrency we want. Since it is an altcoin section, I would like to propose Litecoin + Lightning Network. Why? Litecoin transactions are much faster than Bitcoin's mostly because of lower block time. This makes opening and closing channels cheap and not time consuming. Lightning Network transactions are instant and extremely cheap (fees are sometimes lower than 1 satoshi; opening a channel directly with the shop would mean 0 fee). Payment would get through so fast that your coffee wouldn't be ready yet.
Donald99
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:47:47 PM

Try the coin Zcash the fastest and cheapest transaction I've ever seen! Just now you can use the coin ethereum, because recently it has also become very fast and gas is cheap enough.

Kelly777

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:02:41 PM

Here they write that "you can pay for ethereum." I hope this is a joke. If you want to accept payment and not look for delivery of other altcoyins, then you take a cheaper coin. For example, Tether. The exchange rate of the coin is tied to the dollar rate. In this case, the coin is stable.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:11:11 PM

I found the Zeex project, they built a platform that allows you to use your crypto to buy stuff without paying fees or converting to fiat. With the Zeex platform, you can easily use your crypto to buy products. You can see more here https://www.zeex.me/
BivanF

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:15:07 PM

i remember that i read a story about someone who bought his  some MC Donalds with a card with DASH on it so maybe you can use it to by a coffee there
iwah

Activity: 196

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:51:42 AM

I think NEXTY is a good one for that type of service, though not much people knew about the project, but it's an instant transfer and transaction free, so it will be a perfect fit.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:32:12 AM

use bitcoin's lightning network the fees are almost nonexistent, well you can't use it if the other party doesn't have lightning network, use dogecoin or litecoin instead if they dont have LN both are cheap and fast.
jefcasidy

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:57:48 AM

I think it is better to use any fast stable coin for the service, I believe that shop and online stores will better adopt cryptos when more of such stable coins that will offer fast and zero transaction fees surface in the space,

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: