Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chair breaks in 2 months. Sandals break in 2 minutes (Online Shopping)  (Read 133 times)
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:15:34 AM

My 2 emails to amazon.com but no reply:

I am a buyer/customer at Amazon.com for past 4 years. Around 3 years back, I purchased sandals from amazon but the sandals (left and right) broke completely in 2 minutes after I started walking. I ignored it since it was Rs 350 sandals. In July 2017, I purchased Rs 850 sandals from amazon but after 6 months there were cracks on the sole. The original price for the sandals in some Rs 2000. So I sent a email to the seller saying "there should not be cracks in Rs 2000 sandals in 6 months but no reply from the seller. I am using the sandals hoping that they will work for 6 to 10 months more. I did not complain/write to amazon about these issues.

I have spoken to middle class people and I have seen the fear in them when they say "if I buy online I may get scammed or bad products and I will lose my money". If I am correct Amazon.in suffered $2 billion loss in year 2017. Now I have written to amazon.in regarding "I purchased and received a chair on April 02, 2018, from amazon seller "Eros General Agencies Pvt. Ltd" but the chair broke in 2 months from normal use when the warranty is for 3 months. I should get a new chair or refund without any question or delay. I spoke to the seller on phone 2 times but they are not accepting their mistake that it is "manufacturing defect".

It took some 6 days for the seller/Eros General Agencies to send the chair to my home. I have been ignoring my bad experiences with amazon.in sellers and I am giving 5 stars rating to amazon.com for past 2 years when I am on the internet. So I expect amazon.in to help me with this broken chair issue. This chair cost me close to Rs 1400.

I am also a internet poster. If I do not get a new chair or refund, I will have to post my bad experiences with products purchased from amazon.com. I cannot mislead people when some amazon seller says "the chair broke in 2 months. It is your fault, you have to spend money to repair the chair"
BennieMartin

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:28:38 AM

it is really very dissapointing.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:43:17 AM

I sent 3 emails to amazon.com but no reply. Amazon is helping scammers.

You can lose big money if you buy from amazon.com. Be careful.
Miha Kot

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

My 2 emails to amazon.com but no reply:

I am a buyer/customer at Amazon.com for past 4 years. Around 3 years back, I purchased sandals from amazon but the sandals (left and right) broke completely in 2 minutes after I started walking. I ignored it since it was Rs 350 sandals. In July 2017, I purchased Rs 850 sandals from amazon but after 6 months there were cracks on the sole. The original price for the sandals in some Rs 2000. So I sent a email to the seller saying "there should not be cracks in Rs 2000 sandals in 6 months but no reply from the seller. I am using the sandals hoping that they will work for 6 to 10 months more. I did not complain/write to amazon about these issues.

I have spoken to middle class people and I have seen the fear in them when they say "if I buy online I may get scammed or bad products and I will lose my money". If I am correct Amazon.in suffered $2 billion loss in year 2017. Now I have written to amazon.in regarding "I purchased and received a chair on April 02, 2018, from amazon seller "Eros General Agencies Pvt. Ltd" but the chair broke in 2 months from normal use when the warranty is for 3 months. I should get a new chair or refund without any question or delay. I spoke to the seller on phone 2 times but they are not accepting their mistake that it is "manufacturing defect".

It took some 6 days for the seller/Eros General Agencies to send the chair to my home. I have been ignoring my bad experiences with amazon.in sellers and I am giving 5 stars rating to amazon.com for past 2 years when I am on the internet. So I expect amazon.in to help me with this broken chair issue. This chair cost me close to Rs 1400.

I am also a internet poster. If I do not get a new chair or refund, I will have to post my bad experiences with products purchased from amazon.com. I cannot mislead people when some amazon seller says "the chair broke in 2 months. It is your fault, you have to spend money to repair the chair"
Not always the price matches the quality, so you should always be sure that the goods are of the best quality.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

Not always the price matches the quality, so you should always be sure that the goods are of the best quality.

I sent a email to the seller saying "there should not be cracks in Rs 2000 sandals in 6 months but no reply from the seller. Do you read ??

Rs 2000 is lots of money in India.

ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:51:09 AM

That's a really bad situation! Hope they will answer you! I can recommend you to make a huge research before doing online shopping, especially when you buy expensive things
First77 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:07:53 PM

That's a really bad situation! Hope they will answer you! I can recommend you to make a huge research before doing online shopping, especially when you buy expensive things

Do not buy from amazon.com. The owner of amazon "Bezos" is worth $130 billion but they cannot give refund for a chair.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

I posted this review for the amazon seller:

The chair broke in 2 months from normal use. The seller "Eros general Agency" is not giving me a new chair or refund by saying that is not manufacturing defect. I have been using other chairs that cost me Rs 700 and they have worked for 8 to 12 months. No help from amazon.com also. No reply to my 3 emails sent to amazon.in. Stop buying at amazon.com. You can lose your money on a expensive item/product

But amazon deleted it

Your review could not be posted. Thanks for submitting a customer review on Amazon. Your review could not be posted to the website in its current form.

Do not trust reviews on online stores/shops and amazon.com. I was also told that review posters are paid to post.
trangthang

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:00:49 PM

I've sent some emails about this, but really still do not get the answer for this, I'm really disappointed because of that
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

I posted this review for the amazon seller:

The chair broke in 2 months from normal use. The seller "Eros general Agency" is not giving me a new chair or refund by saying that is not manufacturing defect. I have been using other chairs that cost me Rs 700 and they have worked for 8 to 12 months. No help from amazon.com also. No reply to my 3 emails sent to amazon.in. Stop buying at amazon.com. You can lose your money on a expensive item/product

But amazon deleted it

Your review could not be posted. Thanks for submitting a customer review on Amazon. Your review could not be posted to the website in its current form.

Do not trust reviews on online stores/shops and amazon.com. I was also told that review posters are paid to post.

Interesting stuff.
I've never had problems on ebay so I rarely buy at amazon.
Buying online is always questionable so I buy stuff only from good resellers.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:10:29 AM

amazon.com allows bad sellers/scammers to be listed on their online retail store.

No replies to emails from amazon. Reviews/truth posted on amazon gets deleted.

Be careful.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:31:17 AM

it is really very dissapointing.

-50% fall in shares price of amazon, google and facebook will be disappointing to them and very good for Gold and Silver.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:35:32 AM

Until now I only had positive experiences with Amazon. I had couple of claims regarding the stuff I ordered and it always worked out great for me.
But after reading this... hope this will not become their new usual modus operandi.

You can buy directly for online stores/manufacturers websites such as Samsung, Dell etc.. Factories have unlimited supply of products and services.

E-commerce websites are not required if you think about it.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

But after reading this... hope this will not become their new usual modus operandi.

My income below taxation limit and that [chair] was my biggest purchase from amazon.in and I lost the money. Lost all the discounts I got from amazon.in in one bad purchase.

Could be bad sellers selling via amazon etc.. Why would big companies like Samsung etc.. sell via amazon and e-commerce websites  Huh People know the big companies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: