Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo Making A move  (Read 260 times)
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:50:49 AM

neo is a good altcoin,i already invested in its and many ico project are now using neo platform, it will take some time to reach where ethereum is now but I believe that this coin has a great potential to invest
fivefingers

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:54:53 AM

the current price of neo is a bit low as of the moment this is normal,
but im seeing this coin by end of 2018 at 200 usd, good projects are coming out
supports are already aligning and is moving to overtake ethereum although this might take
like 5 years or less but once they already establish with more investors and more public
appearance this might change a lot for neo,
what are your calls fellow bitcointalk members?

The market is still down and only getting pumps so I cannot say for sure.. But Neo sure is growing in number and there is a good chance that the coin will reach that market rate. Not just this 2018 I think
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:58:48 AM

I agree with you that there are many projects in a successful neo platform, neo can not beat eth, but I think neo growth is better than ethereum this year.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:08:05 AM

Like other cryptoes, Neo is experiencing serious difficulties right now. Possibly because of an overly high rise last year made the correction too big. I think it will be tough to reach $ 200 by the end of this year, because it certainly needs enormous support because now all the famous coins seem to be correlated.
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:20:54 AM

$ 200 is not too much for Altcoin like Neo, because january is probably equivalent to that. But it may take longer than the end of this year, because although the Neo platform is increasingly in use, this Altcoin has to keep building its momentum back.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:46:49 PM

I think NEO is a good coin that could grow to $ 100 by the end of this year, maybe a little more than $ 100. I think NEO can't outrun Ethereum, the EOS has a much better chance of doing it.

eriwis

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

supports are already aligning and is moving to overtake ethereum although this might take
like 5 years or less but once they already establish with more investors and more public

Maybe this is a tough time for all crypto, but it looks like Neo got a bigger blow than expected. Currently the Neo transaction ratio is quite small compared to the previous period. But I'm sure by the end of the year the Neo situation will improve. Though it will not be anywhere near $ 200, but I think expecting a 2-3x increase will be quite realistic.
gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

I think Neo is one of the best Altcoin. I think the mystery about the future of altcoin is always interesting to play fluctuations. Although returning to ATH for the end of this year is a very ambitious thing for Neo, but anything can happen to crypto. So I hope it will happen.
cr1st0f

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

I think neo now is good to buy for sure, plus china for sure will activate sooner or later again, and neo will sky rocket, so i bought a little while neo is around 30$.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

KingElrey

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

i like neo too, and also their token token assets. once project launch with the same platform they helping each other to take the forward steps to gain and stay alive in the market. that what i really like with great platform. soon neo will rise. i also hold some.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

Yeah, there are some good news and many new cooperations with NEO, but good news are for every cryptocurrencies and still we dont see any progress

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:37:20 AM

Agreed with you.  From the beginning of this coin, I have seen a gentle raise of this one. And so many projects are going with this coin. So I believe that it will raise in coming days with proper feedback to the market.
Normally, the altcoin market is really going to be starting some pretty good uptrend very soon and NEO is obviously not exempted. One thing I am sure about NEO is that it has been sleeping for a very long time and I see it waking up very soon.
I expect that this summer, there would be a lot of movement for most of the altcoins, but in that case, I really want to be sure that bitcoin is actually set to change trend slightly before then as getting caught with the volatility of the market can be a huge one.
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:27:46 AM

I think that Neo after the rest of the coins at the end of the year will cost more!
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

Yeah, but I would not bet so much on it until I can see some uptrend possibilities with a higher high and low, but whichever way, I am so sure NEO is going to be giving a lot this summer in terms of an upward movement. 200 usd is a lot anyway as I would not be hoping for that huge amount, but the way I am looking at it prepping up, I can see something way above $100.

I may be wrong, I may be right, but I guess we will see with time where it all ends, but whichever way, it is still going to end up being a win anyway.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████