Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Masternode  (Read 238 times)
Wise_man (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:25:53 AM

Hello guys!
Could you please tell me the meaning and importance of masternode?
Thank you all.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wise_man (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

Hello guys!
Thank you all.
I would suggest you read this article https://coinsutra.com/masternodes/ here the OP describe about master node nicely.
Thanks. Done reading and I bookmark it to read it again until I fully understand.
cryptoproLK

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:14:31 AM

I'm also interested to know about this. Heard investing on master node will generate good day to day income than coins.is it true?
Retty

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

Be careful with masternodes. Seems to be the 'in' thing at the minute as everyone is dreaming of passive income forevermore. Just make sure you do your due diligence on what you are getting into first or you'll lose your BTC very quickly.

There are some great paying masternodes out there, but there are some that are blatant cash grabs so just be careful and do your research first before spending your hard earned cash/BTC  Smiley
zhanglichen

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

Masternode is always to do some special works , such as DASH .
Dash has lots of masternode and these nodes can help it mixed translation , it's called privateSend .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ummart66

Activity: 93
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

You need to be SUPER careful when looking into a masternode. Yes, some have been massively successful, however the majority of them seem to have masternodes just for the sake of attracting masternode buyers. Many of these masternode coins have masternodes just because they can, they don't serve a real purpose.

The bad part about masternodes is that if the coin isn't adopted, there will be a small group which hold a massive amount of coins. If masternode holders keep dumping their coins and there isn't enough buyers, the price will decline, scaring away other potential buyers.

clover12

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:52:49 PM

I'm too much of a cryptosphere newbie to start noodling around with those masternodes.. Undecided

Unless you are an intermediate (3-5 years) I'd exercise caution..
PEDROMAP

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:42:46 PM

For what i understand Masternodes are computers that are 24/7 checking th transactions in the blockchain and for that service they get reward/paid, not for my newbie knoledge now
varun bee

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:17:02 PM

Master nodes are full nodes that incentivize node operators to perform the core consensus functions of running a blockchain. basic skin in the game theory is played out. also if you want to check out further about roi, & compare different coins check out the following links:

1) https://masternodecap.com/
2) https://masternodes.online

Hope this helps. Thank you.

ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:38:43 PM

Hello guys!
Thank you all.

Do yourself a favour and avoid them. Nearly all are scams.
varun bee

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:47:06 PM

Hello guys!
Thank you all.

PIVX, MONK, APR to name a few seems to have nice roi & a consistent team, proper github activities. not all of them are scam, majority of them are but not all.
ferall

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

Hello guys!
Thank you all.

PIVX, MONK, APR to name a few seems to have nice roi & a consistent team, proper github activities. not all of them are scam, majority of them are but not all.

The vast majority sell the scam nodes then dump the project.
Wise_man (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:46:05 PM

Hello guys!
Thank you all.

It is not easy to avoid something without proper understanding. As newbie I need to learn and understand everything that I need to understand in crypto world that caught my attention.
Wise_man (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

Master nodes are full nodes that incentivize node operators to perform the core consensus functions of running a blockchain. basic skin in the game theory is played out. also if you want to check out further about roi, & compare different coins check out the following links:

1) https://masternodecap.com/
2) https://masternodes.online

Hope this helps. Thank you.

Thanks for this mate. Your help is appreciated.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

Be careful with masternodes. Seems to be the 'in' thing at the minute as everyone is dreaming of passive income forevermore. Just make sure you do your due diligence on what you are getting into first or you'll lose your BTC very quickly.

Cheesy haha, new buzz word for getting money off people, this is riddicolous.
Invest in bitcoin, sleep well, any alt coin is either scam or get rich scam more scheme.

Most people have no idea what is bitcoin, how it works but someone come up with new coin "MEGAcoinMEGAprofit" and people throw money at it whatever it is, mostly its only words :>
nitrocryptonitro

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:51:35 PM

Hello guys!
Thank you all.
Hi there,
MasterNode are really a fashionable trend at the moment.
Basically, a MasterNode is a node that keeps the blockchain of a particular coin. So it means that it participates in the block mining, and thus contributes to the coin blockchain.
Each time a Masternode mines a block, its is rewarding with a certain amount of the blockchain coin.

Some of the MasterNodes on the market can be good investments, as they have a real reason to exist.
Others are more shady, and you should beware of them, as their only reason to exist is that people buy the coins to create MasterNodes with the hope to have a ROI.

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:24:25 PM

A lot of the new project with the masternode are scams nowadays.
varun bee

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:26:44 PM

Hello guys!
Thank you all.

The vast majority sell the scam nodes then dump the project.
well the aforementioned projects have been in the domain for a while & aren't proved to be scams up until now. dash runs a masternode, although costly but not a scam.
protonoderobert

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:29:38 PM

While Masternodes might be seen as a "trend" right now, they are an important technology when it comes to making blockchains practical to users. Their ROIs are an incentive systems just like mining is.

Our company, Protonode Strategies researches Masternode coins and provides streamlined setup and maintenance for anyone interested in running a Masternode. 

We just launched our telegram, feel free to join and ask us any questions! https://t.me/protonodestrategiesinc
ferall

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:31:38 PM

Cheesy haha, new buzz word for getting money off people, this is riddicolous.
Invest in bitcoin, sleep well, any alt coin is either scam or get rich scam more scheme.

Most people have no idea what is bitcoin, how it works but someone come up with new coin "MEGAcoinMEGAprofit" and people throw money at it whatever it is, mostly its only words :>

^^ This

Don’t invest in the masternode scams. Doesn’t matter if they have a million users in Discord. Avoid!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: