Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS is Ranked No.1 in China!  (Read 149 times)
rajurathod18 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:52:04 AM

on May 17th, China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology had released a study of 28 cryptocurrencies,where Ethereum was ranks No.1

Now this rank has been updated again in 2nd phase of Ranking Blockchain projects & CCID have ranked EOS as no 1 blockchain project leaving Behind Ethereum on 2nd rank, based on ratting index of Technology, Application & Innovations.

I am Curious to know how they set the ratting indexes?? Whats your views friends on this updated ranking by CCID.

First Phase Ratting of Blockchain Projects By CCID :-

Updated Ratting of Blockchain Projects By CCID Embarrassed
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:01:04 AM

I’m shocked? Not shocking!
China with all the dramas about bitcoin and its regulation last year the ranking is all biased and controlled. Now this won’t be an accurate one and is like a centralized government manipulating this list. We all know how Chinese people can be influenced because of its communism mentality.

HODL
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:01:07 AM

it's ridiculous!
EOS is a token which is using Ethereum Blockchain!
This country was published a list before which neo was the first rank and now they have changed it, I wouldn't count on this list and would rather to do my own research before investing in any of them.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:27:45 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 12:30:07 PM by Bencus

..I am Curious to know how they set the ratting indexes?? Whats your views friends on this updated ranking by CCID.

Sources :- https://cryptocurrencynews.com/eos-ranked-no.1-in-china

The ranking is based on "first-rate domestic experts and scholars" - that is in your source you provided. If you tought about deeper than that, then it is a good question, not even the chinese source mentions that.

About how they might rate the categories:
Probably scalability, transaction speeds and costs (and similar) can be in the technology category.
Application category might mean how well can you build on a coin, how can you use it.
Innovation is how much "new things" it brings to the table.

Thinking about it, EOS has great transaction speeds with low costs, and made to be the next generation of blockchain. Their purpose was to be compliant with the needs of the future, and they are on a good track. This is why they are ranked so high, and I can sort of agree with the ones rating the coins.

Somehow, they rated Bitcoin higher than before. Interesting, however it is great to see that I'm not the only one thinking its outdated - experts are, too. Plenty think Bitcoin is the one and only, and the best, opposing to my opinion, and it is great that such experts reinforce my views.
alshulk
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

I saw this list and I do not think that it is necessary to follow it. We all know how the market is subject to manipulation by China. Before you put Eos in first place, I think it should take at least 1 year, as the EOS moved to its own  blockchain.  Then you can draw the appropriate conclusions.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:00:39 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 08:33:59 AM by clololck

In the long run, the goals of EOS are very ambitious. They want to surpass and replace Ethereum, but I personally think that this is very difficult for EOS, and now EOS has no evidence that it is now China's NO.1 crypto.
Anniee123

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

I was shocked. Roll Eyes
I think this ranking seems a little funny, because I don't know what it is ranked according to. In my opinion, EOS is shit coin.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:10:11 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 08:27:37 AM by chairmanMao

EOS is said to have some disagreements within the team. I heard that they have locked their users' accounts for this purpose. I don't know how they did it, but such news is worrying.

Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

I admit that EOS has the potential to be a big Blockchain, but I think they are too early to make EOS as number 1 of Public Blockchain because Blockchain EOS is still a baby even currently EOS work platform has not shown full performance

aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

on May 17th, China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology had released a study of 28 cryptocurrencies,where Ethereum was ranks No.1

Now this rank has been updated again in 2nd phase of Ranking Blockchain projects & CCID have ranked EOS as no 1 blockchain project leaving Behind Ethereum on 2nd rank, based on ratting index of Technology, Application & Innovations.

I am Curious to know how they set the ratting indexes?? Whats your views friends on this updated ranking by CCID.

First Phase Ratting of Blockchain Projects By CCID :-

Updated Ratting of Blockchain Projects By CCID Embarrassed
In terms of manufacturability, I expected a higher rating from Nem, Stratis, Dash, Ark, Nano, Waves, Cardano. Especially surprised by the NEM rating.
Now we will wait from the EOS of the results corresponding to its rating
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:16:00 AM

Interesting ranking, eos is having a great growth, but at least in my opinion i do not think it is ready for be number 1 for now ethereum is still better

free space pm if interessed
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

China ranked first in NEO. When was EOS surpassed? I personally don't like EOS. I don't invest in it. I don't think EOS has more investment value than NEO.

kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:39:52 AM

I think this rank will very positive affect for EOS Price Wink, so this is time to buy EOS now before the price going to the expensive!
Click this link for good market of EOS  Grin

losh11

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:48:08 PM

I aphorism this document and I do not comprehend that it is animated to follow it. We each be learned how the bazaar is subject-matter to manipulation by China.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:58:00 PM

At this moment EOS is using eth blockchain.They already launch mainnet.Soon they shift to their blockchain. And yes maybe EOS is no1 because eth has many flaws like transaction fees,time and recently many scam ico on eth platform.EOS has many things that is updated based on eth.So ithink EOS have to go a long way .

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

Not like I am surprised as China obviously tend towards anything centralized anyway and anyone who is still in denial, I wish them good luck!
I think this rank will very positive affect for EOS Price Wink, so this is time to buy EOS now before the price going to the expensive!
Click this link for good market of EOS  Grin
It is just their own opinion and does not necessarily need to have an impact on the market, moreover, it is not like the first time they are going to be coming up with their own rankings without having any major effect on the market.
BanishedDemon

Activity: 49
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:06:16 PM

EOS is one of the better PoS projects in the marketplace and it's miles nonetheless in its infancy, for the reason that the mission’s mainnet has been live for less than a week. EOS has the ability to adapt into the pleasant blockchain protocol in the international but to assert that a [Suspicious link removed]munity that has existed for per week with a fairly small developer community is the leading blockchain protocol is untimely.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

EOS is attractive for investors. It has developed an innovative system for attracting outside capital: the potential capabilities of the system are distributed among all users of the network in accordance with the number of EOS tokens available.
GOYA58

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

interesting how some coins have changed a lot between the release of these two lists. just look at ethereum for example. it climbed up in every aspect (technology, application and innovation). Something like this would require quite a lot explanation to such a change in a very short period of time. Another suprise to me is IOTA and why it is so low especially regarding Innovation. EOS of course a big surprise and let's see if they can deliver as good as Ethereum has done so far.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:20:11 PM

This is just propaganda in my opinion. How can you rank something that hasn't proven its worth yet? How do they based the coins anyways and says that this coin is better than the other? I agree with all the drama the China has been putting up since they made their U-turn on bitcoin. Maybe they are just trying to belittle bitcoin by having their own ranking which I think the community doesn't agree or there could be a lot of arguments surrounding it.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████