Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 01:08:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Last generation blockchains will be left behind?  (Read 102 times)
Kurisuu9 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:25:15 AM

Greetings all. We are starting to see next generation blockchains roll out into the market. These next gen platforms offer higher scalability as well as other perks such as improved consensus models, AI integration, and overall more scalability. With that said, do you believe previous generation blockchain platofrms will be left behind? we're talking about EOS, Matrix AI network, Zilliqa etc facing off against the likes of Etheruem, ARK, LISK, QTUM etc. Do you believe these previous generation blockchains are under threat by the new next gen platforms?
bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

To some extent there reamains a threat. The second generation cryptocurrency comes with more advantages, better benefits and has worked up a lot on the limitations of the first generation cryptocurrency . Let's see what happens.
CCF_news

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:31:53 PM

I do not think that new platforms will overtake ever Ethereum. But in general, I think that they can exist together and everyone will take their part of the niche.
BountyMorglen

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:40:44 PM

That's possible. Progress always leaves something behind, it's the natural course of things. By the way, it's a good question. Perhaps this will be the reason for a long fall in prices for tokens of old platforms, as new ones will be more in demand. I wonder, I wonder.
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

Actually the market of crypto currency and the popularity of the blockchain technology have been developed by the one coin called bitcoin. This is the best coin in the market and it has paved the way for other crypto currencies. I just can say that bitcoin will not be replaced by the next generation currency.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:21:20 PM

Now a days technology grows like a child. It is developing everyday.  So many problems are found daily and development is going on accordingly.  So seeing so, I believe that there is a great chance of losing the tech of this generation.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

Greetings all. We are starting to see next generation blockchains roll out into the market. These next gen platforms offer higher scalability as well as other perks such as improved consensus models, AI integration, and overall more scalability. With that said, do you believe previous generation blockchain platofrms will be left behind? we're talking about EOS, Matrix AI network, Zilliqa etc facing off against the likes of Etheruem, ARK, LISK, QTUM etc. Do you believe these previous generation blockchains are under threat by the new next gen platforms?

Projects like ETHEREUM , ARK , LISK , QTUM still developing . But i dont think they will be left behind , because i guess you can update any other project to follow new generation platforms . Or any other way not to stay at 1 place . Same like Bitcoin will have lighting network and hopefully will explode in a good way Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: