Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think other coins can come to close bitcoin value in the next year!!  (Read 630 times)
beivleveinsomeone

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:53:10 AM

Also, this new technology always has better technology than the old one. But I think btc will still be king. It is considered as the gold of this market
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:55:29 AM

I did some research for last few months regarding cryptocurrency. I got some crucial questions in my mind. One of the questions is: Will other coins go to near to the bitcoin value or bitcoin will go up again? 

I think the bitcoin will increase again. Because most pennies in the crypto market cannot replace bitcoin. Because bitcoin is king and most famous in the crypto market
rizki90

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:01:43 AM

I see its future still no one to match bitcoin, because after all the bitcoin is the parent of altcoin that exists today and it takes quite a long time to approach the value of bitcoin. but I believe that coin-coins such as BCH and ETH will be close to bitcoin values next year.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:19:57 AM

I did some research for last few months regarding cryptocurrency. I got some crucial questions in my mind. One of the questions is: Will other coins go to near to the bitcoin value or bitcoin will go up again? 

Of course no doubt bitcoin going to go up again after this correction evaluation of bitcoin after all this bitcoin going again into the normal price and all altcoins and token are going up also but I don't believe become closer their price to the king of coins.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:26:49 AM

To be honest, it is difficult to predict the price of altcoins at this stage because the market is still in the chaotic mode and we are not sure what is going to happen down the road in terms of legal and corporate point of view. However, I am expecting positive momentum for the crypto market as a whole in the coming decade but it is very difficult to predict the exact price of Bitcoin Altcoins at any given point.
imrul5 (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

To be honest, it is difficult to predict the price of altcoins at this stage because the market is still in the chaotic mode and we are not sure what is going to happen down the road in terms of legal and corporate point of view. However, I am expecting positive momentum for the crypto market as a whole in the coming decade but it is very difficult to predict the exact price of Bitcoin Altcoins at any given point.
Yeap, Future is always uncertain. No one can predict about future. But we can have some assumptions regarding the current situation. I also expect a positive and good momentum in the cryptocurrency market.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

It's hard to tell that other coins can get closer to bitcoin price or even surpass it since most coins when bitcoin price is down, it goes down also.Almost all coins are dependent with bitcoin.I bet bitcoin remains in the top and will forever remain as king of cryptocurrency.
saLve88

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:08:06 AM

I don't think any coin will catch up with a Bitcoin as it is the first cryptocurrency in the world and most of the crypto investors and users trust in it. It is the most stable and valued crypto which is very popular among most of the community, I don't think any crypto also ETH could reach close to the bitcoins value as it will take much time for any currency to become so popular.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

I think so. There is a great chance that some coin can equate or surpass bitcoin's price. It is just dependent on the support of the people in the market.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

It's hard to tell that other coins can get closer to bitcoin price or even surpass it since most coins when bitcoin price is down, it goes down also.Almost all coins are dependent with bitcoin.I bet bitcoin remains in the top and will forever remain as king of cryptocurrency.
There are no other coins can get closer to bitcoin. There are also alternative coins that have a high value, but bitcoin is the most valuable digital currency and it will be more demand in the future.
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

I believe that it is possible for a new, more valuable and improved coin to be made on the block, which will cost more than bitcoin. But I do not think that this will happen next year. Most likely, it will happen later, in 3-5 years.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:20:57 PM

That is not impossible but hard to achieve! I have been playing in crypto currency market since last 2 and half years and if your talk about a competitor of bitcoin, the one coin comes in my mind is ETH. Even thought bitcoin and ETH are structurally different and have different usage, but ETH is the closest contender of bitcoin in terms of pricing and market cap. The smart contract capability of ETH is what made it immense popular and widely accepted by the global start ups.

So for me it is ETH who has the capability to come closer to bitcoin. However, I don't see ETH price is beating bitcoin by any margin.
I agree because I think other coins like Ethereum can come closer to the value of Bitcoin if not next year maybe a couple more years to come. I am actually not checking the current status of each coin but I can see something like that will gonna happen in the near future. Both coins has strong and huge community so who knows if it will really happen but that also depends upon the situation for sure.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

No, I don't think so.
1 year is to short time that current situation in the crypto market can change so much.
Bitcoin is still main entry point for many new users in the crypto world.
Also, mainstream media mostly report about bitcoin.
So, most people will still invest first in bitcoin and value will remain high.
In the long term, let's say 5-10 years, I believe that is possible that we will get new crypto world leader.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

If we talk about coin that can beat the bitcoin in the future, I think it can only be ethereum, with its vast ecosystem, huge community, and its upcoming updates. I think the value of bitcoin will also increase sharply in the future and will grow in the direction of storage value as electronic gold.
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

but in my opinion, nobody can cover the bitcoin price because I think, bitcoin is the parent of all the coins that have sprung up.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:39:06 PM

Will other coins go to near to the bitcoin value or bitcoin will go up again? 
No other coin will be near to bitcoin if you are talking about the price of it. Price of bitcoin is comparatively high than altcoins.

Bitcoin will go up in due time but to say on when it can happen, no one knows.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ellerose213

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

I think AML BitCoin is taking great steps towards being the best crypto in the market.
Wabri

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

but in my opinion, nobody can cover the bitcoin price because I think, bitcoin is the parent of all the coins that have sprung up.

Yes it is. Look only at the market cap of Bitcoin and all other coins. if another altcoin want to beat Bitcoin, then it is necessary that the market cap of that coin will come above it and that is in the next year impossible.
imrul5 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

Yes it is. Look only at the market cap of Bitcoin and all other coins. if another altcoin want to beat Bitcoin, then it is necessary that the market cap of that coin will come above it and that is in the next year impossible.
If other cryptocurrency's price is gone up then their market capital also will increase. Am I right or wrong?
nikoskakan

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:12:56 PM

none of them!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: