Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:31:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Reddit worth marketing when in ICO?  (Read 315 times)
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:13:32 PM

Reddit sure is a must site to promote ICO, I know

But is it really a promote-worth site to pour money and expect high number of conversion rate?

How do you think, and why?

Yes, it's a good place if utilized in a proper manner. Reddit must be part of your digital marketing campaign for your ICO.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:22:15 PM

Reddit sure is a must site to promote ICO, I know

But is it really a promote-worth site to pour money and expect high number of conversion rate?

How do you think, and why?

Anything would really be worthy because you wouldnt know unless you try.We know that marketing should really have a broad range
to reach up possible audience and would able to get some potential investors.We wouldnt know on where we do get those people because
they are just lurking everywhere thats why exposure does really matter.

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:43:02 PM

Reddit is fillied with a lot of bots so I wouldn't say that is really a good place to advertise on.  I would go after facebook and instagram influencers first if you want to reach a larger market.
Klimenko

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:35:09 AM

Hey mate, can't contact you. Can we talk here or somenthing else? (Hotel Resort)
Klimenko

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:28:12 AM

I agree with what some of you said, best way to promote something use reddit pay per click platform , thanks to this ICO has the more changes to be promoted because of the high users on the site. I really think that it is a good opportunity  to gain more audience and they are gonna win more, because this is the best way for promoting ICO on the social media.
Hey Mate, can't contact you. How can we be in touch?
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:38:01 PM

There are just too many post flooding reddit and most times, time is not on my side. I always manage to create and dedicate most of my time to ICO and IEO on bitcointalk.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: