Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:49:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange it or Hold it  (Read 8760 times)
SmileyLadd (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

It is important to research on the project that you would be joining when deciding on whether or not you should hold or exchange right away. It is important to look at three aspects of a coin; understanding of an ICOs value, the team behind the company, and the interest of people in it. It would also be helpful to scan their white paper for more information and to be able to gain understanding on what they intend to build. By this, you may know if a certain coin has a potential to grow its value or not.

chocochild

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

Be active in the groups you are in check the graphs and start your decision. Holding can be risky but can bear a good fruit yet sometimes it is better to be safe than sorry and sell.
arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:30:57 AM

Personally if it has value when it enter exchanges I will flip it but for a more stable token. Most become valueless with time.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:34:15 AM

Most of the time the coins you can get from the airdrops are just shitcoins, but if may happen that the coin you've get from airdrop hits the exchange my opinion is to sell it already (If you really need a profit)

Why? Because you know and we all know that if it's an airdrop and hits the exchange most of the user that got that token/coin will sell it in an instant and the result... the price of the coin you've got will decrease and if you study and know that the coin you hold will be valuable in the future then you hold it.

After all the decision is up to you.
Zakifon

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:38:04 AM

Coins received with airdrop I usually leave on my wallet.  Let them lie down and may in time cost dearly and I will sell them. They are obtained with minimal effort.  But I sell coins from bounty companies right away.  It is a pity then the time spent, if after entering the stock exchanges, their price will go down.  It is better to sell immediately.
sadortelk

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:41:17 AM

still there are people who will be entrusted to the air drop ?? I have not been involved in an air drop for 6 months because they do not send tokens and if tokens come they do not cost anything
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

It depends on many factors:
1. What's your coin? Is it a shit coin or good one
2. How much can you sell it because it's always being dumped when getting listed in exchanges
3. Can you find another good coin with reasonable price to buy or you just wanna exchange it to btc/ eth?
and a bunch of reasons...
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

It depends on many factors:
1. What's your coin? Is it a shit coin or good one
2. How much can you sell it because it's always being dumped when getting listed in exchanges
3. Can you find another good coin with reasonable price to buy or you just wanna exchange it to btc/ eth?
and a bunch of reasons...

It all depends on how you value your hard earned coin....as posted on some of the reply i agree with some post, one should think twice on what to do of this coin, review the prevailing market price, the white paper is very important if you were able to have a rewards coin from them, if your goal is to get the exchange for your coin and have money then it is your decision to make when to exchange them or just hold it for a while. Your decision to make on what to do with your coin. good luck.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

if they have a good price then I sell them and I do not expect that they can grow. but if the tokens are worthless then I don't pay attention to them and leave in my purse and sometimes check their value

PageDown

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

I'll hold for now. The market is down. It's better to just wait.
Soniapanesar

Activity: 42
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

I will do some research on project , if i find it good then i will hold it if it is not that much good then i will sell or exchange it.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
the majority of airdrop coins are scam coins. I suggest you to sell them all as fast as possible and then you can try to put your amount into the promising coin. There are thousands of airdrop and more than 98% is a scam coin. I suggest you to not hold its token. Sell them if it has been listed on the exchange site.
Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:10:24 AM

I have not received tokens from an air drop and I think it's time to stop wasting time on the air drop. But last year the tokens were frequent visitors and I sold them immediately because then the price is falling
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

For me it depends because i earn free token from Airdrop but until now they don't have any value in short shitcoin, but if they have value, is not enough to fulfil my daily needs if i sold it, so i think much better to hold it, until its price get increased and reach the price that i want.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

I prefer to keep the coin at least 2-3 months after the listing, I think that during this time the price should grow.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

Holding is the best option for free coins because lot of airdrops are available in market but few projects only give the free coins . In crypto market many shitcoins are available so better we don't consider the free coins that is the main reason to hold for long term. My self buy altcoins and Bitcoin hold for long time

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

direct selling. unless I deposit a coin or token, I will definitely wait for the price to go up to sell it. but if it's from bounty campaign or airdrop, I will immediately sell.
flysats

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:20:15 AM

Personally I would exchange it or if you received a lot of coins and can split them and 50% minimum to exchange

ozgurk

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:20:23 AM

You have to research the project. Everything about the project. If you do not trust the project, you should exchange. If you believe hold them all

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: