Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:48:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange it or Hold it  (Read 8760 times)
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:20:27 AM

Better to sell it as soon as you received it before others. I'm sure a big dump will happen when all the bounty hunters receive the tokens. So better sell first before them then you can buy back when the price go down. Then hold it until the price goes back up.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:23:13 AM

Well, I think that for free airdrops it is better to hold them for a while, at least regarding legit projects. Most people sell them instantly after exchange listing for any price they can get, so you won't earn any real money. If the project is solid and have a real develpment, those free coins could get real value.
goffbar

Activity: 103
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:26:07 AM

Better to sell it as soon as you received it before others. I'm sure a big dump will happen when all the bounty hunters receive the tokens. So better sell first before them then you can buy back when the price go down. Then hold it until the price goes back up.
I like your idea. We can get profit by sell when high price and buy when dump. Also I think that any Token right now, will definitely dump after bounty hunter receive token.

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
The 1st A.I. Powered Decentralized Equity Exchange (DEEX)
https://ahrvo.io
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
if the coins has a value then i would advice you to sell it right away,before it gets down because all of the airdrops now are just scams or pumps and dumps coin so the best way tl earn is to sell it once youve got a chance

Dont care if in ti the value gets high whats important is you have earn already and atleast thats a sure profit
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

I suggest you not to sell at once. Be patient, may be one or more of them can reach very good price.

erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:31:03 AM

Exchange. Airdrops are junk in the vast majority of cases. Dump it when you get the chance unless you are certain it Is legitimate project.
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

if I think with the current market conditions better at Hold than the exchange, because my prediction of the end of 2018 is a time suitable for you to exchange.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:35:57 AM

I will do some research on project , if i find it good then i will hold it if it is not that much good then i will sell or exchange it.

Most of coins from airdrop are worthless but the others are have a worth, the best thing to do if it's listed in exchange is sell it because most of them are getting low. But an airdrops are having a bounty too you should look at the project if it have a good potential and you must hold it.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

There are isolated cases when todocks from airdrop are worth something. Basically, these are useless and useless monies. And if they have some value, then you need to sell them.
Sandeepmanwall

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

The majority of airdrop coins are scam coins. I suggest you to sell them all as fast as possible and then you can try to put your amount into the promising coin.
Melody2

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

There are some airdrops I received since last October which I am still holding till date. The problem is I have no idea whether there is a community or the project behind it is still following their roadmap (if any at all). Till now no exchange and no news. If I could sell it, I'd probably do so now

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

I usually keep it and wait for big exchanges. When the token's price goes up, I'll sell it. There are also many discount codes that I keep holding and waiting for the opportunity.
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

I'm not sure whether to immediately sell it. Coins or tokens that can be from the airdrop amount not much, not like following the bounty. And also sometimes when the coin earned is listed on the market price will surely go down. So it's better to hold all tokens you get from airdrop. Maybe in a few months or years when the project is really good the price will increase.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:52:31 AM

It depends on many factors:
1. What's your coin? Is it a shit coin or good one
2. How much can you sell it because it's always being dumped when getting listed in exchanges
3. Can you find another good coin with reasonable price to buy or you just wanna exchange it to btc/ eth?
and a bunch of reasons...

It all depends on how you value your hard earned coin....as posted on some of the reply i agree with some post, one should think twice on what to do of this coin, review the prevailing market price, the white paper is very important if you were able to have a rewards coin from them, if your goal is to get the exchange for your coin and have money then it is your decision to make when to exchange them or just hold it for a while. Your decision to make on what to do with your coin. good luck.

That is true that is depends of what the person thinking of. If you are in the field you should have a goal setting for the success of an investment. To hold or to exchange that depends on how are you going to illustrate the functions or the cycle of coin. The money that you have exchange to the token will depends on the value if it is high or low.  
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

I consider a lot before trading those altcoins from airdrops. A trader's approach or how big the volume in the market are the signs I always keeping an eye of. Just like what most traders said, sell high then buy low. An effective strategy to multiply the number of your holdings and putting your secured profit in your pocket. Most of the time, I immediately sell it to an exchange once got listed then buy it back if this project has a future.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

As what you have said before...  You just get only your coin through airdrops...  And we all know that we hardly get coins here in airdrops...  But for me it is better first to hold it and keep it...  And also find an another airdops that can surely gave you a free coins....
Just hold it until it price will goes up... Do not rush it because it will not help you to develop as a good crypto user....  Always think that it might goes up...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:54:53 AM

I think it's best to wait for a change in the market trend. When the market goes into growth, then throw some money into other projects or withdraw, but now it is too painful even if you entered relatively recently. Wait and just hodl, other ideas drive away.

gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:55:59 AM

i would rather wait for the right time and good value.
there has no money out on that airdrop, all you need to do is to wait.
low coins will not give you anything you will just spend gas on it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Saitteld

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

personally it depends from the quality of the project.
sometimes isn't worth to hold, sometimes it's worth a lot.
Try to evaluate the project and decide if hold or sell!
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

if I get a free coin, which I do sell partly, and part of it is saved to wait for the expected price. While waiting for the price, of course while looking for a free coin back.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: