Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:59:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange it or Hold it  (Read 8760 times)
icohunter56

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
You'd better change it to ETH and buy tokens of ICP projects. Thus you can make more then 5X's till the end of the year.For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability But now they are on deposite phase so airdrop, bounty and presales is ended but you can wait for mainsale in a month or do it right now. Sorry also you can invest via EXCAVO(TOP Cryptotrader of Tradingview) cuz #cryptics agreed with him on cooperation and there you can get discounts till 35% off and may be you can win a Lambo!!!
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
Better to research first about the team behind those token and not to regret once it rise to the moon. Holding it for 6 to 12 months will be advantage on your side that you can get good price.

Holding strategy is a big risk but with this risk you can gain more profit on it but you must researched first to token you have hold if there's a good value in the market with the potential to rise and many investors are buying that token. If that token shows low value its better to sell it and invest to other coin or altcoin.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

I often participate in airdrop campaigns sometimes there is also a scam coin, but if the coin is good and has the potential I will hold it until the price is high.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

since you acquire it for free then it is better for you to sell it before the price goes down, usually those coins from airdrops will only last for a couple of months meaning it is not worth it if you hold it.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

better you put some research about that token. if you looked up that token and you think it's a promising one try to hold it at the moment no good no good it will rise to the moon and you will regret why did you sell your token with an smaller price. but if think that token is lack something and probably will turned to an scam coin sell it immediate once it has an value in the market.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

It depends on the value of the coin to be earn. If the value is still low, then hold it. Better to wait for the price to rise up and that's the you can sell it. If your goal is to get the exchange for your coin and have money then it is your decision to make when to exchange them or just hold it for a while.
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

For me, i will hold token or coin rewards that i got from airdrops once i got it because if i exchange it immediately literally it was like nothing happened, low gain from the rewards that i got but if i hold it for long term it will surely rise up until it get so very expensive and it can give you a lot of profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:03:56 PM

since you acquire it for free then it is better for you to sell it before the price goes down, usually those coins from airdrops will only last for a couple of months meaning it is not worth it if you hold it.
,but as far as i can see there are also some airdrop tokens that are still up and alive until now. I don't know about the other new coins that came out. to answer his question, that depends on you, on how and what will you do  besides it is your own portfolio so it will still depends on you, but if ever you can also hold the other half while selling the other half.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

Airdrops are free and "shit coins" which I will never participate in and moreover get to HODL it. You will get these coins and it will just be on your wallet and you cant do anything with it?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

Better to research first about the team behind those token and not to regret once it rise to the moon. Holding it for 6 to 12 months will be advantage on your side that you can get good price.
If that is a good and quality project then holding is essentials but if you are doubting the then better to quit and sell out so you will not be affected if anything will happen to the said project, better look behind and check every aspect you can decide it by yourself if you see the potentials.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:12:50 PM

I usually research about the project of the coin, if they are active enough and have a good project, I will hold it because I think as long as it's free we will not lose if in the end, the coin has no value. but sometimes I also immediately sell it if I think it has great value.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

I have many tokens in my wallet and I get it from Airdrops. What im doing with these tokens is, hold and forget, especially in this bear market. 😆
I only update my tokens when the bull run comes again then exchange it if there’s a huge profits with it.

But if the tokens become shits, then forget your tokens. And it will be a decoration in your wallet. 😆😆😆
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

I do not know what other people are doing if getting a coin from airdrops, but usually I keep it first and then look at the roadmap of the project.
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

Hold it is the best choice until the token  listed on the exchange. You should know the information about the coin you have before trade it.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcok

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

of course we must see first how the development of the project, then we can decide what we should do
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

The decision varies on every individual. Personally, I would hold some of the projects which I think will be utilized in the future by looking at their roadmap, their whitepaper, the behavior of the community involved, the investors' interest, and the dev team's commitment to the project.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

I dont believe on any airdrops, I can rarely seen an airdrop token to rise, I think 1 out of 1000 airdrop tokens has a possibility to increase, like TRON, but other than airdrop token, I dont see any token that has the same situation.
quista

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:05:54 PM

the first thing I will do is to investigate more deeply about the project I'm following. it is important to examine the understanding of the value of ICO, the team behind the company, and the interests of the people in it. that way you will know whether the coin is potentially or not. good luck.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:06:25 PM

Everything depends on the project. If the project is good, then the token should be retained. In the future, their price should grow well. And if the project is bad, then such tokens should be sold immediately, as soon as they go to the stock exchange.
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:09:23 PM

This crypto, friend, immediately sell the not very profitable! You need to wait and follow the news project!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: