Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:36:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange it or Hold it  (Read 8760 times)
Vistacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:45:36 AM

Airdrop does get free encryption, but most encryption is worthless, bought when the price is low and sold when the price is high.

Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:47:28 AM

Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
certainly, wait when the price rises because we will get more profit if sell at the time the price goes up. do not be in a hurry in the sales if you know coin will grow better to wait.
iamsediii

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:47:54 AM

If you are risk taker, just hold your coin until you want it to withdraw. If you are not a risk taker, just exchange it before you get pain.
lienfaye

Activity: 2954
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:50:33 AM

Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
It depends, if the project is good then I wont sell it immediately because there's a chance the price might pump if you hodl for few more weeks or months. Now, I think the number of scam project are growing as well in airdrops, thats why some of us prefer to advice that if you receive your tokens and it has a value already better sell it. After all its up to you there are some airdrop tokens who unexpectedly increase like hydro and im one of the lucky hodler who earn from that.

siena23

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:52:58 AM

Usually the price will get dump after listing in the market. And I do wait until the price goes up. With the price going up I will get more money. So be patient.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:53:26 AM

I don't think its a wise idea to rely on the suggestions when it comes to your profit/money I mean, will you really trust your money to the words of a mere strangers? yeah you may take some things into consideration but not to completely and blindly trust it. so whether you sell or hold you make sure that in the end you will do what you think is right, that way you won't regret anything.

Xenon05

Activity: 228

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:02:28 AM

for me you can make a choice, for example 70/30, 70% you will hold the coins and 30% you can sell them in exchange. in this situation you can make a profit by selling the 30% of the coin you hold.
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:29:21 AM

I think the exchange or holding is dependent on the need and the price at that time, if the token that I can have a good price movement and will continue to rise then I will hold it but if I need money then of course I will sell it
according to me hold it !, do not exchange your tokens with bitcoin or ethereum if the token price is down,
just wait and wait, keep patient guys, market goes recover Smiley
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

If I get the coins from airdrop programs, I will commonly sell the coins immediately as it is available in the market. Coins from airdrops are commonly very difficult to sell. Moreover when the project doesn't have the product. Therefore, it is important to analyze first the airdrop program before participating.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:53:19 AM

rewards from airdrop is small even if you sell it you will small amount and you also have to pay for transaction fees. better hold and wait for its price to go up before selling.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:19:20 AM

Most of the time the coins you can get from the airdrops are just shitcoins, but if may happen that the coin you've get from airdrop hits the exchange my opinion is to sell it already (If you really need a profit)

Why? Because you know and we all know that if it's an airdrop and hits the exchange most of the user that got that token/coin will sell it in an instant and the result... the price of the coin you've got will decrease and if you study and know that the coin you hold will be valuable in the future then you hold it.

After all the decision is up to you.
Yeah. Very much true. I have never seen any airdrop that does not usually end up shitty with most of them being pump and dump coins if you are even lucky at all except for just few coins or tokens which at the same time, will absolutely end up giving you something not so much that the thought of even exchanging will end up not coming to mind.

It all depends on the project though, and if it looks like something that is worth holding for long, then, I don't see holding to be a problem.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:03:09 AM

If coin airdropped is based on hype, unrealistic expectations and innuendos, I will sell as soon as I can provided there is any value for it in the marketcplace! On the other hand, if the coin create utility and has a plan that can be followed and realized, I will hold!

marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:17:37 AM

I can say that I have a reliable and working AirDrop only once in my life and so I hold it for around 3 months and after that I have sold a half of that
gentsy brink

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:56:20 AM

usually, I will see the price of the coin on the exchange, if the price is high I will immediately to sell it, but if the price is low I will hold it for some time until the price is high. because if we sell it cheaply we will only get the small profit.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:02:43 AM

If it has the opportunity and potential to rise then the hold of on selling cheap. But if there is no chance for it to then withstand a long time also there will be no result. But if the price was already high then sell only while you are still able to deliver results. But if it is about the airdrop I don't expect much from the results of the coin.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:16:45 AM

In my own opinion I would sell it immediately becaus we all know that not all airdrops has a value, some of it doesn't have any value nowadays so do sell it rather than hold it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:21:40 AM

If it is from airdrop, for me I automatically sell it in the market because I don't need to wait the market to rise up because as we all know that airdrop is not such a big value when you exchange it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:24:45 AM

I think you need to sell it in the market as soon as possible when you see it in your wallet and when it is already listed in the exchanger do sell it already becasue nowadays airdrops are such a scam.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

In my own opinion I would sell it immediately becaus we all know that not all airdrops has a value, some of it doesn't have any value nowadays so do sell it rather than hold it.
While the market right now is on dump it is much better to hodl on it because we can't expect higher returned of profit or it is too confidential to loss our earnings , wait for the right when it fluctuates more than in order to immediately growing our money.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:28:48 AM

It would recommend you hold yours airdrop coins because the market still in dip and yours airdrop coins will recover soon. So hold yours coins for more profit or you can sell with low value now.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: