Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange it or Hold it  (Read 8760 times)
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

Some coins of airdrop has no value, for me hold until the market reach the value that you think reasonable cost of your coins. But if you think that is a good coin better hold it for long term.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

If you are satisfied with the current price, then sell it. If the price is too low, do not sell. Selling is not worth much. Anyway, it depends on your decision. Airdrops are coin free, so no need to regret it after you sell it, it will be x2 or x3
samuellim853

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

Normally the airdrops are worth basically nothing anyway so I just hold them, normally end up worth zero but you may get some good ones.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

Normally the airdrops are worth basically nothing anyway so I just hold them, normally end up worth zero but you may get some good ones.
While the market is on dump it is much better to hodl for a long term investment ,I believe this trend will end and it will back in normal. Actually, why we are here is to get opportunities and having a good profits due to its fluctuation.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
I don't believe anything tangible could come from airdrop that isn't airdropped from a real project, if the project is basically airdrop, i am going to sell immediately i receive if it has good price at least.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:56:17 PM

There is no need to hold airdrops if there is a good price then sell it right away because  airdrops tokens are mostly a scam, you are lucky enough if you're token had value, sometimes you are tempted to hold but in the end, it's dropping.
ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:06:10 PM

Holding is the best option for altcoins, because the market is down, If your coin are more stable in crypto market So you can exchange it. 
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:15:02 PM

Holding is the best option for altcoins, because the market is down, If your coin are more stable in crypto market So you can exchange it.  

Better to hold now because you will lost a lot of your money, look at the market the price of any coin are so down and it's a big percent that you can lose, but if you think that the price was enough for you then sell it specially if it's just an airdrop. Better to have than nothing.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

Better to hold now because you will lost a lot of your money, look at the market the price of any coin are so down and it's a big percent that you can lose, but if you think that the price was enough for you then sell it specially if it's just an airdrop. Better to have than nothing.
To be secured your earnings it is much better to hodl for it until it has a good signal to exchange coin for a higher volume. If you try to look in the market it was already at lower rate so be patience for now until it regulates higher prices.
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

If I think you should do research on the project you will be following when deciding whether you should hold or exchange it immediately by looking at its high or low coin market prices.
Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:34:25 PM

It is important to research on the project that you would be joining when deciding on whether or not you should hold or exchange right away. It is important to look at three aspects of a coin; understanding of an ICOs value, the team behind the company, and the interest of people in it. It would also be helpful to scan their white paper for more information and to be able to gain understanding on what they intend to build. By this, you may know if a certain coin has a potential to grow its value or not.

Wide check below before deciding on holding the coin.

1, The token website.. To ascertain the validity of the project.

2, The Management team.. Do they have vast knowledge on the project and Blockchain? Check the various profiles of individual member of the project on Facebook and LinkedIn to verify their names and experience gained.

3,Their Advisor.. Do they have vast knowledge /experience on the project and blockchain technology?

4, The Tech. Consider the Technology that is being developed, does it make sense? Will it be a disruptive technology? What's the value proposition? What problem will that technology solve?

5, Their partners or Affiliate..  Do they have solid foundation, are they well known? What impact do they have? Check their company's name, their portfolio to verify.

6, Study their white paper.

7, Check if the project has a working prototype
8, Check their Roadmap to know if they are consistent on their promises, have they delivered Alpha Version? When is Beta version coming up? Though certain changes may occur on the process due to unforseen either upward and downward movement of the capital market.

9, What Market are they targeting? Will the project trade across US, Asia and Europe? Etc.

10,Check the token on Github. https://Github.com

11, Do your SWOT analysis and follow the token on

i, Bitcointalk
ii, Telegram
iii, Reddit
iv, Twitter
vi, Facebook
vii, Channel
viii, YouTube
E.T.C

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

It depends on many factors. Sometimes, it is better to sell the coins immediately. But there are projects which can become much more expensive in a few years. You should be able to analyze the project as a whole if it worths to hodl or not.

RuAGA

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:49:20 PM

It is important to research on the project that you would be joining when deciding on whether or not you should hold or exchange right away. It is important to look at three aspects of a coin; understanding of an ICOs value, the team behind the company, and the interest of people in it. It would also be helpful to scan their white paper for more information and to be able to gain understanding on what they intend to build. By this, you may know if a certain coin has a potential to grow its value or not.

Wide check below before deciding on holding the coin.

1, The token website.. To ascertain the validity of the project.

2, The Management team.. Do they have vast knowledge on the project and Blockchain? Check the various profiles of individual member of the project on Facebook and LinkedIn to verify their names and experience gained.

3,Their Advisor.. Do they have vast knowledge /experience on the project and blockchain technology?

4, The Tech. Consider the Technology that is being developed, does it make sense? Will it be a disruptive technology? What's the value proposition? What problem will that technology solve?

5, Their partners or Affiliate..  Do they have solid foundation, are they well known? What impact do they have? Check their company's name, their portfolio to verify.

6, Study their white paper.

7, Check if the project has a working prototype
8, Check their Roadmap to know if they are consistent on their promises, have they delivered Alpha Version? When is Beta version coming up? Though certain changes may occur on the process due to unforseen either upward and downward movement of the capital market.

9, What Market are they targeting? Will the project trade across US, Asia and Europe? Etc.

10,Check the token on Github. https://Github.com

11, Do your SWOT analysis and follow the token on

i, Bitcointalk
ii, Telegram
iii, Reddit
iv, Twitter
vi, Facebook
vii, Channel
viii, YouTube
E.T.C

support! an excellent detailed response and the procedure for taking any decision! only after analyzing everything you can draw conclusions - keep coins or sell...

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Henry4457

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:48:24 AM

Everything depends on the project, it's better to work by the scheme: 80% to sell, the rest is hold. But once again, everything depends on the project, if there was a big demand for tokens, then keep it!
Fakhri1907

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

Usually i sell it when i get the token. because i can't wait for a long time until the price goes up
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:01:09 PM

If I had free coins from airdrops, I’d moat definitely excahnge it and buy another potential coin. Or maybe keep it as bitcoin and hold them together with some of my coins with my savings in it. And that is if I dont need the money right away too.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:01:34 PM

What I will do with token gotten from airdrops depends on how potential it is. If it is a good one that the price will rise fast, I can decide to hold it till its value appreciate more but if I do not really have trust in it, I will exchange it immediately.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

I think we hold the current market condition is also good that we need in the long run, because now the market price is also still not good, so for us better we hold by waiting for a good price increase in the future.
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

Most airdrop now don't even have value anymore, but if you are lucky to get go amount, I would advice to sell it
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:19:31 PM

experience I've ever experienced if it gets a free token from airdrop better sell it immediately if it has a good price rather than holding it for long even weakened no changes whatsoever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: