Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange it or Hold it  (Read 8760 times)
CFXAY

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:32:05 AM

It depends on how I think about this coin and how much money I have. If it's too low, it doesn't make any sense to sell it. If I'm optimistic about this coin, then I will hold it for a long time.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:50:21 AM

airdrop never gives me a big advantage, except EXRN
airdrop is now used as a fake community-building marketing, where the developer or token maker only wants the number of members of his telegram to be many, with the aim to look crowded in the eyes of investors

jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:02:18 AM

Its depends on you, whatever you want to do, but if you think you can make alot of money in the near future by just holding your money now, and sell it  when the price got what you want, so just hold it and sell when the price is high.

Good luck.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:03:31 AM

I always hold a coin or token for at least a year, because the performance will look after a year, and this proves to be effective because I bought ETH and NEO when the price is not more than $ 10 and now after a year the price has gone up more than 20x.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:06:20 AM

directly exchange, waiting for the token exchange rate to rise very long. if you are holding bitcoin or etherum, it is likely to rise significantly. if you hold the token, just exchange and sell. I am not sure with more than 50% hit.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:20:18 AM

Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

in my opinion, if I prefer to hold my coins first rather than sell them. I think it's worth keeping because,
I'm confident that this crypto business will really have a bright and promising future.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:24:48 AM

You could exchange 90% of it and just hold a bit in case it really is a nice project. The thing about most airdrop coins is that you likely won't even get the chance to sell it because it's just a pump and dump ICO scheme... so really this advice probably won't do too much if you can't even send the coins to an exchange to dump. Tough luck.
Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:25:17 AM

I think i better to hold it if the coins has a potential to grow in future..
coinbitw

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:47:34 AM

Hold it, you can learn observing things and value from the market from time to time. Just be patient and be alert, do some researches. It is like the end of the year are the good opportunity to exchange it
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:50:22 AM

It depends on the project if it succeeds or not. Just analyze the project and you can determine it if it will succeed. In my case I just sell almost all of it. Sometimes holding it long will back fire and it will pretty much go down than going up, but it will always depend on the potential of the project.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

I will look at the project on the team, if they have the potential, then maybe I will hold the coins up to their growth, but if they are without profit, then there is no point in holding it.
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:24:24 AM

once I see there are still updates for further innovation and developments that coin is worth hodling. Im really choosy on what coins to invest and hodl but if it pass my qualification I grab that chance.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:09:53 AM

the result of the airdrop is rarely that have a high price. Thus than on hoping many of the better selling things alone before more and does not have a price. While it could be said the price is still high when it was selling only direct distribution then. It's better than should be for too long.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:10:02 AM

personally, I think, if you're a risk taker, just hold your coin until you want to pull it. If you are not a risk taker, exchange it before you feel the disappointment. So you have to wait until the price rises. With rising prices, I will get more money. So be patient to wait for him.

Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:56:14 AM

personally, I think, if you're a risk taker, just hold your coin until you want to pull it. If you are not a risk taker, exchange it before you feel the disappointment. So you have to wait until the price rises. With rising prices, I will get more money. So be patient to wait for him.

Dont ever exchange your coins if it falls down, you are just wasting your money if you do that, take a risk, you join crypto world it means you are ready for the consequencies, if you want to earn profit just hold it. Be patient dont be so rush.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:00:50 AM

Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

Airdrops are not that much fair as you are thinking. I mean most of the time bounties pay only couple of dollars for an Airdrop so as long as you have lot of quantities you can be benefited from that otherwise you will just end up loosing them over the transaction fees and conversion fees. So what is the big deal in that if you cant even gain little from it if the prices are too low. Its better to hold them anyway and wait for the prices to rise some great hikes and then try to gain at least couple of dollars after the fees.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:27:07 AM

It depends upon you if you want to hold it for not that long or exchange it after you got it specially if you feel that the token doesn't have any potential in the crypto. Specially in airdrops, sometimes it doesn't have much value or depends on how much you got after its ICO if it is worthy to sell or not.
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:35:12 AM

We have a different perspection on all coins ,its either to Exchange or to Hold. To exchange has a lack of chance to lose a great opputunity and may regret by the end . While holding on has a lack of chances that the coins you hold will grow at immensely profitable when the market can recover from its dip. And as for me the best advisable thing to do is to hold your coins than to lose one and I will assure you holding on is worthwhile.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Derizia99

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:42:18 AM

when i get a coin from airdrop, i will hold it first, when the price has gone up, i will sell it, i will be able to profit
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:45:05 AM

It's a case by case basis with coins. As I foresee a weeding out of bad coins, I am already shifting to the stronger, more established players. However, if I feel a price of a token is too low for selling with strong potential to move up significantly, I may leave it alone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: