Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:26:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange it or Hold it  (Read 8760 times)
cikey

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:09:26 AM

It depends on what coin, if it is worthless, it must be sold.
chris.stop.her143

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:13:08 AM

Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

for me its depends on the coin you are holding, i did hold some of the coin from airdrops and i notice that almost all of the coin are getting dump after it was listed in exchange, but not all, because some alts got a good recover during the great dump and recover faster unexpectedly, still to become more safe hold is better and wait for the right time to sell to gain more profit to avoid regrets
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:17:50 AM

too many airdrop too many ICO. I think we need to do more thing to hold a coin. hard to check is that coin good or not. maybe sometime we need lucky to hold a token. so I think if you dont know what you want to do with your token from airdrop bounty just sell all

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:23:17 AM

Well it depends if you are already happy with it then sell it , or if it has a good project well , Keep it then sell later on. But me i keep my airdrop tokens then i will sell when bitcoin explode again.

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:27:22 AM

Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
We can never say, if you will ask me, I will say that it really depends on the condition of the market if it is in good then I will sell it immediate but if the market is bad and the value of the coin is bad also, then I will hold it. Smiley
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:29:57 AM

Immediately I will sell the tokens from my airdrop reward because it is the token that you have received from your less effort. Then if possible I will hold some if the tokens of mine huge in number.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:31:36 AM

I will exchange immediately when I receive my coins. I tried holding a lot of coins after bounty campaigns and airdrop. Most of them can not be increased. I held and waited for TKY coins to increase in 7 months but it really did not recover. I have drawn experience for myself and hope you will not encounter mistakes.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:35:17 AM

As what i have seen in many airdrops, it will sure be dump when first month it will launched in some markets. This statement proves that many people are selling their coins and have profit on it. People doing segway and dump those coins with their own intention.
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:42:03 AM

In my side, the best way to earn much profit, you should hold it for a meantime especially when the price is low because the bitcoin price changes from time to time.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:52:07 AM

in my mind, you should first examine a coin or a project before deciding whether to join or not to join in the airdrop campaign. Because it will be a waste of time as it turns out to be a scam. If you get free coins and can sell partly and partially saved to wait for the expected price. While waiting for the price.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:21:55 AM

in my mind, you should first examine a coin or a project before deciding whether to join or not to join in the airdrop campaign. Because it will be a waste of time as it turns out to be a scam. If you get free coins and can sell partly and partially saved to wait for the expected price. While waiting for the price.

I think its better to hold because possible to your coin to grow more especially when it has potential, but if not then exchange it but its better if when the value of that coin is  higher. Also if you have  that rises everytime market is rising then its better to hold it because surely you making profits and if you jold for long period of time then a lot opportunity you can get. But what like i said earlier if you get free coin there's a chance it has value but sometimes doesn't have.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:37:17 AM

in my opinion the coin obtained from airdrop is just a garbage that only has a pump for a few days only, after that there will be dumps even coins will die so my advice to sell all the coins you get from airdrop

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:40:29 AM

Before I decided to join the Airdrop of a project, I thoroughly studied the project. Therefore, after receiving the tokens, I will keep them without hurrying to sell them immediately. Certainly after the exchange of my tokens will be much higher value.
pistachefreak

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:42:02 AM

usually when a project does free airdrops they will distribute so many that their value will fall in the launch, if you really have faith in the project, the team and what it means for you, you can hodl to see if the price goes up, but usually it is better to sell everything before the launch price goes down.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:42:19 AM

I often sell all the airdrop coin if I received it unintentionally (like the exchange airdrop), for the one I received intentionally (meaning I join the airdrop and do the given missions) I hold it for long. Because I just join the airdrop after carefully check about it (like checking the ICO), so there is high possibility of price raising in long run. Beside, its basically free money so you loose nothing when it become dust, but if its become gold, you gain a lots.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
dilidolu

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:52:05 AM

Yes, I will choose to sell it immediately, because I am not sure if there is room for improvement in the future, so I will replace them with the excellent cryptocurrency that I am more familiar with, so that I may be able to get more wealth.
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:56:51 AM

You must know the background of the certain ICO project which will let you know when you have to hold or sell it. I have once a token earned from airdrop which is I am a beginner that time that I don't know about whitepaper and roadmaps and I sell it just for a fee. I regret it after a month because it was pumping and it was now fully established. I learned my lesson.

verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:58:40 AM

free coins from airdrop are very unlikely to get a high price. if there is a chance and a good price to sell, I will sell it as soon as possible.
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:10:03 AM

Depending on how the market conditions. If indeed after the coin listings, it turns out the high price. Then will I sell no doubt. However, if the price is still low, then just to get the first hodl the price is pretty fair.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:10:41 AM

Firstly i research thats airdrops or bounty project then i decide its hold or sell decision. Valuble coins hold longterms and normaly tokens are sell when come to market.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: