Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange it or Hold it  (Read 8760 times)
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

I sell half of my coins when i get my coins and other half is hold .. and then i analyze the price of that coin every hour .. Then i can sell it at the better price. (That means , if  the price of the coin is going down day to day, i sell it quickly....)

sometimes I did this too if the price is at the highest price but at other times, I only hold it and I can hold for a long time until the price increase higher. and if I sell, I will sell 30%-75% so I can get the ethereum that I can hold or sell instantly. I see that from the token, I can earn free ethereum which I can sell it again to get the bitcoin and then I can keep for a long time.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

I think its depends your coin . If the coin is good project then hold and wait for the pump a price and if the coin no potiencial to pump then sell it.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

Will obviously to make a good profit you should hold it till it raise and if you feel its a good time to sell then sell it. But it will be good if you hold it till it make multiple price than his ico price or original price
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:01:23 AM

Personally if it has value when it enter exchanges I will flip it but for a more stable token. Most become valueless with time.
The main thing is to be holding a coin with value anyway and if that is not the case, I see no reason why anyone should be holding such a coin. The most important thing is to keep checking if there is any form of development going on and that makes it easy to know if one should keep holding or not.

I am not a big fan of airdrop since most of the time, it comes with pretty low value and you would not have anything to do than to hold anyway. Sometimes, the time and efforts taken for exchanging the airdrop rewards may cost more than we are getting from them.

But if we look into some successful coins of present times, I do regret why not participating into their bounty/airdrop and why not holding them till date. Unfortunately only very few people predict the future exactly and hold the coins like MR. Satoshi Nakamotto. All others are selling out on find some returns for their capital/time/efforts.
Nyo hai

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

Thats for sure because I will collect some more tokens and if there is a price I will sell it
mobireal

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

For me i will advice you any token that you received in any airdrop or bounty is left for you now to decide on what you will do with it but sometimes best option for you is to sell it because you found out some ico after some time the will dump its project.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:27:14 PM

Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

Most times it depends on what you are holding, but if you believe in what you have, you can hold it until you get anything tangible from it, if not, you may just want to give it up anyway.
Nevertheless, it is not like most people get anything solid from airdrops anyway as it is usually very small and that makes it quite impossible to at times even exchange since it may be lower than the normal threshold of the exchange in terms of exchanging.

sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

The quantity we get in airdrop is only little so it is better to sell or exchange it once when its price rise. We have not hold this for long period of time unless we invest much bigger in that coin/token.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

I think the essence of holding coin is expectation of gain later when value of such coin increases but this can't be projected for most of altcoins, developers neglect them and become of no value when you hold it, i will sell immediately given.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

Airdropped coins are earned very easily. So I guess hodling it for the sake of having them reached a certain level of price will not really hurt. The risk is worth it, I believe. You earned them without much effort so if a coin will fail in the end, that will not matter much. If, on the other hand, it will massively grow in value then that would be a very big bonus for a coin that is given for free.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:52:43 PM

I always keep my airdrop coins for long term, till i have urgent need of money even they have good value or not.
If free airdrop coins project is a good platform, good road-map, backup of strong team and they have a promising future then definitely i will keep these free airdrop coins, till they reach on their highest level or till they will give me good return.
Zheko87

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:57:05 PM

All that I receive from bounty and airdrops immediately sell and buy the top 10 crypt
JelganNa

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:33:28 AM

i'd now not encourage you to think to another person's conclusion, and to begin breaking down this topic. for instance, I can embrace you one coin (tokens) And I will commit an error. or then again for instance, you had been pushed intriguing tokens, and you disparaged them and did not get them, and they shot. conditions are exceptionally uncommon. it's far exceptionally intense to state
bjksk

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:36:37 AM

There are two type of method on market and I think strategy should be change, it depends on time and projects. We will see the best strategy.
SmithKline

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:40:59 AM

It all depends on the market conditions . If after the lists of coins get a high price, then there is no doubt .
themistocleess

Activity: 392

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

Different coins have different outcomes according to their project so  sometime when a coin enter trades it boost in its value but some coins will flip like  breeze up valueless with time.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:47:55 AM

For now, I will not put my self at a risk to exchange any coin because the market is red now and almost all the coins are down pertaining to prices. I will rather hodl and wait for some time when market stabilizes.
cajuelan

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

Well, personally I exchange my coin on another coin after i received it, But I leave some for future profits also. We don't know, but I am just holding and pushing my luck on some of my tokens from airdrops..

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

I still have the entire wallet clogged with coins from airdrops, the price of them as was and remains a maximum of a couple of dollars. You lose more on commissions for transactions and commission exchanges than get money from their sale.
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:06:34 PM

When ever i receive my token no need selling it or exchanging it why because it's not good and will not profit you a lot os better for you to hodl your coin and wait for it to boom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: