Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:18:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange it or Hold it  (Read 8760 times)
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:54:15 AM

Personally, I would exchange the token immediately . The probability it will rise or fall is 50:50. To be on the right side, I would exchange it and invest in any other token of my choice

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

If tokens price is showing good dynamics and price seems to be reasonable for you - sell it without extra thoughts, believe me, that's the best possibility you can get; waiting too long to make an ideal trade is very risky.
Today we should not sell coin, because their price is quite cheap, so in my opinion, we should consider, hold them for a long time probably will choose more reasonable price, do not We will not be able to succeed in a hurry.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

If tokens price is showing good dynamics and price seems to be reasonable for you - sell it without extra thoughts, believe me, that's the best possibility you can get; waiting too long to make an ideal trade is very risky.
Today we should not sell coin, because their price is quite cheap, so in my opinion, we should consider, hold them for a long time probably will choose more reasonable price, do not We will not be able to succeed in a hurry.
Hold for a while you have to have a target to sell it because without the desired price target, your hold is only in vain. So always target your investment to what extent your funds can be returned on time
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

Airdrop campaigns normally distribute only a small amount of coins. Versus the total number of coins available, the amount you hold is not substantial. I would sell my tokens received from airdrops or exchange it to top coins. If you join many of such airdrops you see that this small drops when collected would gradually accumulate to big amounts in the long run.
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:32:42 PM

I think the hold will be much safer. Because you may not be able to hold yourself when you trade. it's best to hold it in the wallet. Best not to touch. =)

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:19:05 PM

Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
I handle tokens gotten from airdrop based on the potentials they have, although, it will depend on how much study i have been able to do on the tokens and the information i have at hand about them.
I usually sell some tokens immediately and hold some.
Although, i have now come to conclusion that, it is better to hold all, because sometimes you never can tell which will perform well.
BitSharke135

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:12:33 PM

I would like to keep the quality alternative crypto currency for a few years. Why? Because quality projects continue to live. If you bought a shitcoin buy the first pump on time and get rid of it forever. Make your own decision and don't regret it even if you don't make a profit.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:15:57 PM

I don't know the number of coins you are talking about but to me, all airdrops or most of them are shitcoins and doesn't have values initially. That means Holding for a more extended period will be one of the best things.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:54:16 PM

It depends on the coin what you are holding, if it has a future maybe its better to hold and wait for the rise of its price. Holding may take risks but when time comes that it has higher value you will earn a very good profit. And also dont forget to research about your coin.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:43:43 AM

It depends on the coin what you are holding, if it has a future maybe its better to hold and wait for the rise of its price. Holding may take risks but when time comes that it has higher value you will earn a very good profit. And also dont forget to research about your coin.

Its true, its depend on the coin. If coin from airdrop is good coin with real project, i am prefer to hold and wait the price increasing. But mostly coin from airdrop, i convert it to others good altcoin

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:26:03 AM

For me it depends of the price in the exchanges if i think the price was too high i would sell my coins but the price was too low in the exchanges i will hold it first and patiencely waiting until the price will increase to get more profit.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:41:51 AM

Personally, I would exchange the token immediately . The probability it will rise or fall is 50:50. To be on the right side, I would exchange it and invest in any other token of my choice
The price of the coin that I am trading must be really high before I can sell it anywhere, I don't want to have my wallet with a bunch of coins that aren't worth anything.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Alanaz

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:24:01 AM

I rarely take part in airdop, but when I get a coin token from participating in a bounty campaign, I will sell directly if the price is good but if the price does not mean it is better I hold it until it's worth it to sell

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:26:12 AM

hold Bitcoins and cashout All other tokens. I would like to hold ethereum also for some time until it bounce back to 500$. This year whole market is down.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:28:50 AM

The decision to whether hold or sell a coin depends on how the coin performance on the crypto market. Some coins are worth not holding for long term and it sometimes very obvious at the study. Research into the project and know the capabilities of the team members to carry the project to its success.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:29:11 AM

Let's analyze this: Bitcoin price has dropped by about 70% from last ATH - theoretically it may fall lower.. but..  What is more risky? Risk that the price will drop by another 20%, or buy now and earn several hundred percent?
In both options, the purchase of BTC will be profitable in the long term. Just saying...
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:20:10 AM

I prefer to retain potential coins and my flagship coins like those who are able to maintain their existence at the top. And some of the other coins that are of poor quality will be exchanged for those who are far better prospects. So that all my assets can grow optimally and generate many benefits.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:00:57 AM

Hold it as the market is down.

otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:16:10 AM

The chances that free coin like airdrop will rise up in bear market is very low, so if you are holding free coin that you believe in, you should hold it until it become valuable so you  would get full benefit of it!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:38:00 AM

Better if I wait until volume rises. Since many free tokens from the Airdrop has no value. And there are some missing coin because coins failed. But we must be careful in following Airdrop, in order to obtain the token. But at its core when it was getting the token and then entered in the Exchange, the better to keep the coins.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: