Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ]Famous people becoming rich because of Bitcoin, who are they?  (Read 92 times)
NileCoin ICO (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

NileCoin ICO

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:11:25 AM

💥💥💥Great things sometimes come from a crazy idea. It is evident that many people who spent just a few dozen dollars can now earn a huge fortune - they are the millionaires becoming rich because of Bitcoin, so who are they?
Here are some top famous millionaires:
1. 18-year-old Millionaire, Erik Finman
2. The self-made Millionaire, Jeremy Gardner
3. Barry Silbert - Making a bet on Bitcoin
4. Kristoffer Koch - from a $ 27 investment to a fortune
Let’s search and learn more about them. The way to success is not easy or straight; however, thanks to Bitcoin, they are now famous millionaires.

The "fresh fruits" that these Bitcoin beneficiaries have harvested are really worth it for each of us to crave, right? These millionaires will certainly be the best inspiration for anyone intending to invest in Bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies such as Nilecoin - one of the best coins to invest in 2018.
#BTC #NIL #crypto

bct9t

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

This was an informative post. Yes, many people throughout the world has gained popularity through Bitcoin. Thanks a lot for the post.
garymorgen

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:17:06 PM

Very Interesting article. I also believe that bitcoin is making people rich. BTC is platform that can make you rich any time. Nowadays the market is down but i can guarantee that the price will recover with in the end of this year.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:34:08 AM

Actually bitcoin is the oldest coin in the market of crypto currency. It is most profitable and reliable coin in the market of crypto currency. It has made many famous people to be rich and still doing so for all the investors. We can tell about Erik finman, Gardner etc. Actually there are many people like them.
shampapk1988

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

These people are the example of what you can do out of bitcoin if you can deal with it sensibly. They are really our inspiration. We should follow their foot prints and hopefully will be able to something great.
_bitnews_

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:24:40 PM

It seems to me that a lot of people are hiding that they have grown rich by investing in the crypto currency and this list can be continued indefinitely. Grin
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

The notable billionaire that easily comes to mind are the winklevoss twins,they held 11 million $ when the price was 120$ per coin. That means they currently hold about 90,000 bitcoin. They hold billions in bitcoin
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:55:40 PM

I think it's really normal Smiley. Famous people often has different thinking to other normal guys so sometime we can think that they're really crazy when they spent their money to invest in some cryptocurrencies but after that they're not famous people anymore cause they're rich and famous people Smiley)

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:57:13 PM

I think these people are just incredibly lucky. And Yes, this is an example of how much Bitcoin can change people's lives for the better Cool

kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:42:03 AM

probably the investor who, because they knew about Bitcoin from years ago and with so many people who say if they are rich because Bitcoin is called investor, so I also say that it is true that many people who know bitcoin from bitcoin just emerge and until now it's the investor who have already benefited from bitcoin
xcxcxxz52

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:04:15 AM

Rich people are getting more and more money because they invest, just like buying bitcoin. I believe they will not miss any chance to make money. When the market falls, they will invest more bitcoin in a crazy way. Who are they? I don't know. I know that there are many people who have become famous through Bitcoin. They are all smart people.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:07:49 AM

I think these people are just incredibly lucky. And Yes, this is an example of how much Bitcoin can change people's lives for the better Cool
But OP still forgetting to add some famous name just like roger ver, Winklevoss twins, and many more. that is a lot of bitcoin address that contains thousands of bitcoin or more.
But there's someone just like rogerver is even threatening bitcoin because he's so greedy person.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██