Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:49:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Strategy in the Market for Hodlers ?
Convert to BTC ?
Hodl As is ?
Still invest Little in New projects ?
Going out of Crypto ?
Still trading and Profiting ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anybody heard about Magnet Coin. A Great Coin with Active Team  (Read 152 times)
lovinder (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

Does anyone here does have any Magnet masternode and they have faith in the project ?

I started mining Magnet after Dash Become too difficult to mine on D3's and it has become most profitable coin for me. It went to $4 in value in the January rise and now sitting at very low price

Please advise what could we do to make this popular . These guys deserve promoting this coin on public basis.
GaryCynthia

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:26:24 PM

among 1500 coins every coins have different purpose but few coins know I mean only people know the famous or popular coins based on this coin is not so popular and doest see any activities in market so I don’t know about this coins but they should campaign more for marketing.
hukes

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:50:19 PM

Magnet coin is not popular as must bitcoin, ethereum is. I heard the name of this coin before some month ago. But Magnet coin is risky for investment. That’s why peoples are not showing any interest about this coin.
currencydesigner123

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:00:25 AM

At this moment there is no stability on the market. So whatever your decision is, take properly so that you will not loose your investment.
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:08:31 AM

Now the whole market is in a downward trend, so it is normal for this token to fall.
I wonder what this token does.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:10:17 AM

Does anyone here does have any Magnet masternode and they have faith in the project ?

I started mining Magnet after Dash Become too difficult to mine on D3's and it has become most profitable coin for me. It went to $4 in value in the January rise and now sitting at very low price

Please advise what could we do to make this popular . These guys deserve promoting this coin on public basis.

Nope, I never heard this coin before

What is the Coin Algorithm, can you tell me?
Or can you give me the ANN thread link?
I want to research the information about this project first...

Anyway, did they make airdrop or bounty program to promote their coin?
If yes, I want to participate  Grin
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:14:57 AM

Just today I heard the magnet coins, I immediately checked the market capitalization of coins, this coin has a total inventory of only 6,236,171 coins, this coin must be more active in campaigning, because many people do not know the advantages and disadvantages of this coin, still growing to be known by many people.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:24:05 AM

sorry, i do not know about the masternode magnet, because i have never tried to mine altcoin, is it free coin?
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

I don't have MasterNode by the way, the coin that you mean is MAGN? why do you think this coin is great? I think their team is not active
They are weak in communicating, you can see their official twitter they made their last tweet on March 8, 2018, more than 3 months their team did not update anything on twitter, I think you should suggest a team to be more active in promoting and communicating with the community before you do anything to make this coin popular

AndyRock

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:08:41 AM

The magnet coin is a latest crypto currency which can bring great profit tobits users. The mining of magnet coin can be highly beneficial.
farnandezetn

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

Only introducing a good coin in the market is not enough. The project should be good as well as a good team. If these are present, then comes the opinions of the experts; see what they are saying about it. Good word of mouth and effective marketing is also needed.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:22:03 PM

Magnet coin, as a new member to the cryptocurrency market , has good potentials. It provides many benefits to it's users. Let's see how it performs in the market.
availcrypto

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:11:27 PM

Well, yeas Magnet coin is a well-known coin with a good price value record in the past. But nowadays the price is low as every altcoin price depends on the price of BTC. I hope soon it will recover and the market of Magnet coin will also recover. Moreover, this coin has a very good working team with full of potential.
Peter Sm.

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:04:03 AM

I don't have MasterNode by the way, the coin that you mean is MAGN? why do you think this coin is great? I think their team is not active
They are weak in communicating, you can see their official twitter they made their last tweet on March 8, 2018, more than 3 months their team did not update anything on twitter, I think you should suggest a team to be more active in promoting and communicating with the community before you do anything to make this coin popular

No, not MAGN, but MAG: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/magnet/
lovinder (OP)

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:41:11 AM

Its About MAG . its a X11 coin and team is great and they are active than any big currency teams.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: