Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:50:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Permissioned Identity Token  (Read 90 times)
Ydentity (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

Ydentity is the world’s first risk identity blockchain token based on cognitive neuroscience to evaluate risk and provide a predictive model for customer onboarding and risk underwriting. The underlying blockchain platform is tokendriven. It is cryptographically protected to defence grade standards and is regulated by a smart contract. Ydentity is a utility token in limited supply. It is closed source, unique, non-transferable and non-recyclable which tokenises the risk profile that can be voluntarily used for authentication, risk assessment, compatibility and self-protection. The Ydentity risk profile token could provide a new underwriting instrument for several markets including but not limited to insurance, investment, social networking, dating and gaming.

Join>> https://t.me/Ydentity_Token
garymorgen

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:17:21 PM

Well, it is risky but it seems very interesting. I would like to experience this and I think many people like me will like to experience this once. I hope it will have a good future.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:30:33 AM

The importance of blockchain is increasingly increasing. Even the market of crypto currency in drastically getting important and popular. A lot of new projects are emerging to mark their way. This project is fairly new and let’s just hope this can fulfill its promises and have a lasting impact in the market.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

The blockchain technology is getting more and more popular day by day. We are also seeing the increasing importance of the crypto currency market. Different types of projects are coming to the market. This project is also new and a different project focusing on the risk. Now they got permission and I hope this will do well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: