Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:11:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash looks better than Bitcoin  (Read 1691 times)
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

Bitcoin cash has faster transactions and cheaper ones compared to Bitcoin, however BTC is still "the original" and most known coin so even Bitcoin Cash may look better, I think it can't replace BTC.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

No, no and no! Bitcoin cash is centralized scam and everyone is aware of that. I wouldn't recommend to invest into this coin.
If it is true bitcoin cash is a fraud I think it's very important information for sure,
and if bitcoin cash is indeed a fraud, of course we do not recommend to invest this coin
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:27:39 PM

god no  .I never understood the hype around bitcoincash .It slow expensive to use compared  to other alts and centralize and roger ver is a slime ball .,

There way way better altcoins  alternatives out there .

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

Bitcoin Cash looks more promising than Bitcoin. What do you guys think?
I think bitcoin is the best bitcoin cash but maybe in the future everything will change. I like bitcoin cash but this coin is not yet developed enough to become better than bitcoin.
Unknown Artist

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:39:38 PM

Bitcoin Cash looks more promising than Bitcoin. What do you guys think?
I'm not sure that this is so. But I'm sure in another - that Roger Ver will repeatedly try to use bitcoin-cash in order to rock the boat of bitcoin and try again to create the same hype with bitcoin-cash that he created last year.

Fast Cash Loans! Save your Margin....
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

I do not think that this is the case, from the perspective of a long-term perspective. Bitcoin has a much larger community of users as well as demand.
archiejones36

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

How'd you work that out? Certainly doesn't to me.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

For whatever reason, Bitcoin remains the best coin. Although Bitcoin Cash is good and has great potential to develop, but I do not think Bitcoin Cash can beat Bitcoin yet. Not now or later. Bitcoin will remain the best coin compared to Bitcoin Cash or any other coin.
Sandeepmanwall

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

Bitcoin Cash is basically a copy of Bitcoin with a higher block size which theoretically, increases the number of transactions.Bitcoin supporters decide to choose SegWit and Lightning Network which allow for extremely cheap and instant transactions.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

It is a different coin really, it is intended as a medium of payment and exchange,  meanwhile bitcoin has decided to be something like Gold, but much less useful.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
capoklhok

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:26:46 PM

in my opinion it is preferable to invest in bitcoin, because it seems to me that it is more likely to grow in price than Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Cash is a normal alcoin, while Bitcoin is a coin that has been known and owned by many people, but if I personally more I myself tend to bitcoint, because we certainly know that bitcoint persisted as king of cryptocurrency although now again decreased I think it's a natural thing, hopefully this condition does not last long.
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:29:19 PM

Bcash is hardly better than bitcoin. Just remember bitcoin can never be modified ever unless satoshi cones out and reveals himself. Bcash is run my a lunatic.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Jonathan Greenn

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:25:01 AM

I think Bitcoin is the best, it is the "king" of the coin type
okakaynam

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:30:31 AM

Bitcoin cash will never replace the bitcoin by being in a top altcoin. Yes I agree that bitcoin cash has a very promising and have good potential and value in the market but bitcoin will be the most powerfull altcoin in the market because bitcoin are more popular than bitcoin cash and bitcoin have more advantages and uses than bitcoin cash no doubt with that.
REYVAN

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:34:49 AM

may be yes but I would prefer Bitcoin than BCH because no doubt bitcoin still holds the largest marketcap in the world therefore I am still trusty with bitcoin despite many new coins born.
Nicholas Ferreiraa

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:36:01 AM

Follow me Bitcoin cash better than Bitcoin. At present, Bitcoin market share has decreased while Bitcoin's market share has increased. Bitcoin's source code has a maximum of 1MB of data per block, handling 3 transactions per second. Bitcoin Cash has increased the blockize limit to 8MB as part of its large scale online expansion approach. There will be more capacity for people's transactions.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:43:38 AM

The comparison between Bitcoin cash and Bitcoin is a false comparison. Bitcoin Cash is just a fork of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the strongest, most stable electronic currency. The value of Bitcoin can dominate the market for Altcoin prices. The community, the market, the value of Bitcoin is the largest. The technology of Bitcoin is constantly improving, so Bitcoin will be much better than Bitcoin cash.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

Yea keep dreaming  Grin No matter how hard bitcoin cash tries it would still never be better than bitcoin, it is a hard fork that is piggybacking off the hardwork and success of bitcoin and that is what it will always be, a hardforked coin. I would have better support for bitcoin cash if it was just a coin which came out of its own and earned it names, bitcoin cash is not better than bitcoin.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:42:47 AM

if I think BCH won over bitcoin, but I'm not so sure who is best when it comes to speed of confirmation though what I'm sure is that BTC is more suited for long term compared to BCH, because Bitcoin is just a coin that has been made by politicians that fight real bitcoin. It's just a matter of time until the lightning network will come up giving a lot of answers about it.
jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

I have heard a lot of news about this moment but I am sure that BTC is stronger than BTCCash. I could predict that BTCCash won't be able to compare with BTC at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: