Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash looks better than Bitcoin  (Read 1690 times)
Merkle_Tree

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:53:22 AM

Bitcoin Cash looks more promising than Bitcoin. What do you guys think?

Yes. Specially if compared with their transaction fee

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:57:59 AM

Yes. Specially if compared with their transaction fee

somebody who chooses the name "Merkle_Tree" should know better than to make such silly comments here Cheesy
transaction sizes are larger in BCash network which means you have to pay higher fees.

for instance when i create a transaction in bitcoin with 1 input i pay 146 satoshi but if i make the same trasnaction in BCash i will have to pay 192 satoshi which is 1.31 higher fee in BCH.

now if i had 5 inputs then the transaction fees would become 1.43 higher in BCH

--looking for signature--
esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:06:50 AM

Hahahah OP is trolling. Bitcoin will go up soon only matter of time
Katya91a

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:31:37 AM

I don't see any advantage in Bitcoin Cash over Bitcoin. Its price also depends on Bitcoin, in connection with the fall of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash has fallen to$400.
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:37:07 AM

I do not think so. Bitcoin cash holds in the top 10 only due to the influence of Roger Vera. There are no strong changes in this coin

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
DavidEdward

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:02:07 AM

Bitcoin cash has faster and cheaper transactions. seems stable and steady coins than bitcoin and it doesn't mean that is better than bitcoins. Bitcoins is still the king of cryptocurrency and I don't think any coins will surpass it. This coin is integrated into everyday life.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:27:27 AM

Bitcoin cash will certainly be technologically better than bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash has set another goal to process more than 5 million transactions with a minimum payment within 24 hours in the main chain and September 1, 2018, 12:00, is the date of testing for all comers. However, the number 1 Bitcoin cash will not.
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

I don't think bitcoin cash is better than bitcoin, Bitcoins is superior of all altcoins no one can beat bitcoin.
sam53

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:30:39 AM

There is no way to Bitcoin Cash can be better than Bitcoin. LOL. Bitcoin Cash is just a child of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash doesn't live long enough to be better than Bitcoin or maybe it can't be better than its father Smiley. Beside as I know so many guys said that Bitcoin Cash is not a truthworthy cryptocurrency Smiley.
Dimonto

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

@OP based on what?

If you are talking about in terms of speed of transaction then this is due to lesser traffic for that coin,now bitcoin is getting more faster than compared to any other coins throughout the years and the transaction fee also getting reduced by a much over the years.

Bitcoin is much better than anycoin because other coins were just copy of the bitcoin and the bitcoincash it is just a forked coin of bitcoin,maybe this is just a temporary hype.
If it's just the speed of transfer from. Well, I don't think this is true, because now using lightning, I personally think the transfer speed is very fast, almost in a few seconds. The small transfer is also the speed, and the handling fee is very low.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:52:42 AM

Yes, technically I think Bitcoin Cash is better than Bitcoin because Bitcoin Cash raises the block size limit to 8MB as part of a massive on-chain scaling approach that aims to provide a lot of capacity for transactions per user. Bitcoin cash claims low costs and the fast confirmation that is missing from bitcoin has returned with Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin cash was nothing more than a way to get money out of investors that thought they were buying in the new and improved bitcoin only to be left with absolutely nothing, those that invested at the all time high are never going to recover their money.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:00:43 AM

For some reason not... Why? it's because the limited uses of bitcoin cash if we compare to the main and top crypto currency "bitcoin". Just for example, on buying some alternative coins, the bitcoin is the main virtual payment if you want them. And obvious one, bitcoin is more popular than bitcoin cash.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:32:41 AM

I haven't seen BCH better than BTC. not about me not doing research yet, but it was at a glance my personal observation. thanks
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:37:38 PM

This is a joke right/ Because even BitcoinCash looks like a joke for a coin. I think time used in creating that coin could have been put into doing something more meaningful and productive. It's not one coin that I would recommend for any one at all, and it is an insult to the throne of cryptocurrencies for it to the compared with the king Bitcoin.
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

Bitcoin money is just riding the significance of bitcoin. I surmise that the reason is the cost of exchange bitcoin money is to some degree cheaper. bitcoin money has extraordinary esteem its improve looks than bitcoin. I still might suspect bitcoin is superior to bitcoin money. Bitcoin is the Herald in cryptocurrencies, Nothing can beat unique.
Planetkin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

I also like Bitcoin Cash, and it has a very good future and the price will grow .
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:58:05 PM

I would have to disagree here. In as much as bitcoin cash has done well in making people see that it is just not another altcoin or forked coin that will just end up dying out, I do not like how people compare it with bitcoin like it is the better of the two coins when in reality bitcoin cash is just a knock off coin. BCH does not look better than BTC.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:24:15 AM

This is a joke right/ Because even BitcoinCash looks like a joke for a coin. I think time used in creating that coin could have been put into doing something more meaningful and productive. It's not one coin that I would recommend for any one at all, and it is an insult to the throne of cryptocurrencies for it to the compared with the king Bitcoin.
For the ones that released bitcoin cash it was incredibly productive since they made a fortune with it, I am sure they are happy with what they did and when bitcoin is ready to release the LN it is entirely possible they will release another coin before it just to try to get more money out of dumb investors.
polymerbatt

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:56:57 AM

I don't think so, i mean i think cryptocurrency is all about the price and bitcoin have a bigger price than bitcoin cash. So for me bitcoin is better than bitcoin cash. Also bitcoin cash and other altcoin price always following bitcoin price, bitcoin is like a captain in cryptocurrency. You can simply look at the BCH price though.
Honzell

Activity: 210

Alphateca.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:09:26 AM

I don't think there are coins that can compete with BTC in any case. as i know btc is the most superior coin among other coins. there are several altcoins and other coins that also have good prospects in the future. but I think it will be difficult to be able to compete with BTC.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: