Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:38:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you trading on?  (Read 1849 times)
colkcolk

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:25:34 AM

What are you guys trading on the most?

Anyone using the Bitcoin to trade stocks like 1Broker? Or mostly trading BTC markets? Or Altcoins?

I prefer trading for altcoin if seeking high return on short time, while trading on Bitcoin will give good return in long time but not in short time. Bitcoin is more suitable for long trader rather than short trader.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tarpa07

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:45:58 PM

In this online market, there are too many ago I start cryptocurrency trading and still now I work with it. At first when I start cryptocurrency trading on that time I work in yobit platform after sometime later when I know about bittrex then I start bittrex because bittrex is a most secure platform for cryptocurrency trading although it’s transaction is very high between other platforms.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:30:52 PM

Anyone using the Bitcoin to trade stocks like 1Broker? Or mostly trading BTC markets? Or Altcoins?

As of now, i stop trading because the market price is just continuously decreasing but you can still invest right now while the market price is dropping in order to earn more profit when the market goes back to normal.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:45:25 PM

As of now, i stop trading because the market price is just continuously decreasing but you can still invest right now while the market price is dropping in order to earn more profit when the market goes back to normal.
The same as like here I also stop trading instead I bought more coins and make my portfolio full of stocks and be prepared in the month of December the humor month that bitcoin price will increase too much and of course we will have a good profit.
To OP, you must choose those coins in trading that highly volatile take at least 1 day to observe that coin price value the if you think that is potential to trade on others then grab.  You must learn first the content of Coins Market Cap the proceed in trading business.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

Are you lying, already market is slowly recovering and current market also green now then why you stay away in this scenario.
If you think it is not a decent hype you don't invest this platform but everyone accept this Pump. So this is the best time to invest on trading.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:55:26 PM

Bitcoin is always better option to get your money back.If you had invested in shit altcoin,you are forced to lose the entire investment. Additionally the price of bitcoin is slowly recovering.This show the trust of the investors in the bitcoin as compared to other cryptocurrency.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:27:45 PM

Altcoin .I will prepare to inverse in altcoin rather than bitcoin.If you had invested 500$ in bitcoin you will get certain percentage of bitcoin.The profit from that investment will based on your investment. If you had invested same 500$ in ETH ,you will get more than 1 ETH.If the price of Ethereum increase 90$,you will get that 90$.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
freaker

Activity: 144
Merit: 12

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:42:37 PM

I am mostly into trading in altcoin as they also provide good returns if done properly. Today there are variety of altcoin present in the market but only few are valuable which will stay in the long term, one just needs to identify them with proper study and analysis. I prefer altcoin trading above any other because it very simple to understand and requires very less verification of any documents. 

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

When i was trading in the past month since bitcoins that time is not that high like now, i always prefer to use bitcoins for trading because the profit is very fast since it has the highest price in the market.
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:18:45 PM

I use altcoin like TIO
That's the only one i own  Grin
Flygonz

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:57:57 AM

I’m trading on bitcoin because the company of bitcoin is trusted company to the public,
less worries and at the same time they offer a high amount of return on investments that can make you profitable.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:43:33 AM

Most of the people in this forum will undergo bitcoin trading as compared to altcoin trading.Only the experience trader will use altcoin to inverse.And the people who had lesser amount of dollars will choose altcoin trading.I will use to trade bitcoin for guaranteed profit.
And I am on the top of list if such actions are performed. Basically the scenario is, altcoins are more unstable than bitcoin. The later one, it has make the world amazing. People are believing them and sometimes when dip comes and prices just start downing, still it doesn’t give up. It always have been profiting to general public. So I thing bitcoin is better than altcoin.
I am also looking for trading sites or exchanges where I can easily handle the processes in order to make some profit. Binance, Coinbase and Bittrex are the best exchanges for trading so you can use these exchanges anytime. For selection of sources you need to trade with Bitcoin for long term and Altcoin or Litecoin for short term which will benefit you according the prices.
Skrillhabib007

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:24:13 AM

As technology increases and trading innovation continues, the world is seeing an expansion in the types of trading instruments that can ...
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:32:30 AM

Mostly I trade at Dragon Koine. I bought another Ripple, according to analysis and news should go up.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:24:05 PM

I use BTCTC as my capital in trading,
BTCTC/Altcoin is my preferred trading pair.
But if BTCTC's market gets unstable,
I switch to ETH/Altcoin trading pairs
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

I am focusing now to BTCTC/Altcoin trading pairs,
but not full time, I also take my time researching
for great projects and participating in an ICO.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:32:43 PM

In my own opinion, trading bitcoins today is not a good idea because the market prices are continuously dropping, the best thing to do is just to hold your coins in order to avoid losing more capital.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

Man i just trading bitcoin into fiat and altcoins into btc and in the end all that's matter was fiat for me. I don't feel trading btc into stock or any other derivative out there, just stick to something i know i guess
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:15:51 PM

Yes if I think I'm currently using some alkoin to trade margin on coins that will go down by selling it. I trade with almost everything I'm here for a long time. I have a little bit of everything and when I sell, and I sell again. It does not always work, sometimes I get the top spot and make a good profit.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:48:19 AM

The same as like here I also stop trading instead I bought more coins and make my portfolio full of stocks and be prepared in the month of December the humor month that bitcoin price will increase too much and of course we will have a good profit.
To OP, you must choose those coins in trading that highly volatile take at least 1 day to observe that coin price value the if you think that is potential to trade on others then grab.  You must learn first the content of Coins Market Cap the proceed in trading business.
I call this beauty of bitcoin that it never let you down. Either the prices are down or up, there are big choices for you to make good earning. Like in case of low prices, don’t just get penciled. Save your current coins and make best of out for buying new coins. This would help you to store maximum number of coins and when prices just reach top possible level, you can be able to earn big money.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: