Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:39:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you trading on?  (Read 1851 times)
1978lover

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

The direct stock trade on 1broker is pretty interesting and you must clearly know that.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

I am just waiting and patience with the already bought coins because due to the down situation of the market the very best option is to wait until the market is a move to up and the position change instead of loss.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:54:57 AM

What are you guys trading on the most?

Anyone using the Bitcoin to trade stocks like 1Broker? Or mostly trading BTC markets? Or Altcoins?
I've been using alts for trades until today but it won't that much profit now considering that mostly alts are still in the decline. That's why,  I'll stepping back into btc again and do trades but I'll still continue with my favorite alts even though it won't give me much profit but at least I've got something from them.
All people get attracted towards best recommended exchanges and currencies but I will suggest you to make experience first that will make your trading and investment processes frictionless with perfect decisions. On the other side you can start with best recommended and highly rated sources but that is relevant only if you have experience with focus and intention to make profit.

karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:00:26 AM

I trade bitcoin market and Altcoin market always!  I found cryptocurrency more open,  reliable and solid.  I am sure focusing my attention and energy in trading cryptocurrency.

Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:12:35 AM

I only trade in ethereum, because I have good thoughts on ethereum and have great hopes for ethereum to give me an advantage.
but lately ethereum prices are deteriorating, I can't benefit from trading, so I leave it until the price gets better, hopefully this nightmare will pass.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:20:26 AM

Anyone using the Bitcoin to trade stocks like 1Broker? Or mostly trading BTC markets? Or Altcoins?

No stocks mate, this time its only crypto to crypto trades. I have tried the Fiat to Crypto and other way around by using some wallets but it seems that constant stability of the fiat is not giving the wings to this market. Apart from this, crypto to crypto is having big margin and possibility of profiting me because of its curse of being volatile.  Cheesy
I can literally sniff through different coins and see their pump and dump patterns to initiate my next time trade and earn lot through it. This you will understand if you are regular at trading in the crypto space.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

I trade mostly altcoins that are backed by real activity and are not pacifiers, they are more profitable. Bitcoin keep for a long time)
dwwbit

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

I'm doing some leverage trading with bitcoin and it can make some profit when bitcoin down or up. But I'm not going for more than 10X when using leverage trading, no need to get higher risk.
Other than that most of my portfolio having ETH and BTC, rest are in ICO tokens but current market not doing so well on almost all the tokens.

Lady_Bird_crypto

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

I have Ethereum, Cardano and Bitcoin. Now that Ethereum is going down I´m using leverage to short it on BBOD.
ashsh

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

I am trading on BBOD.io and Bitmex.com. BBOD for ETH futures, Bitmex for BTC futures
Bit_Hubert

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:20:13 AM

I trade ETHUSD perpetual contracts (like futures contracts but they don't expire) on BBOD.io

It's a new trading platform, i checked it out and so far all is working fine (plus i don't have to transfer my money to the exchange to trade as it handled via smart contract).

Fund security is top notch and the matching engine is ricky-tick fast. props
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:56:34 PM

Yes, I have been trading with almost everything. I have been here for a long time, I have a little everything and when I think that some of the above I sell prices, by dipping I buy again. For now, my trading on the cryptocurrancy market is difficult to generate profits, it is better to trade on other platforms that we can get from a bearish trend.
TranTrongit

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

I often trade on binance platforms and I just like altcoin trading. I usually trade with alt / ETH, and alt / btc. But now the market is down and I think should not trade much during this time. to limit property damage.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:01:41 PM

I've bought a lot of coins and tokens since the beginning of the year, unfortunately crypto prices are dropping so I choose to wait for a good price to sell, I'm sure that the end of the year can be active trading again because a good market is at the end of the year.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

In current situation I carefully use margin trading only with Bitcoin and Ethereum. Usually I open short positions with 5% of whole my deposit and only according principals of money management and diversification. Of course I also have own portfolio, but it mainly consists of Bitcoin, Ethereum and about 15% another altcoins from Top-20.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

for now the market is down and I am badly trading altcoins or new coins entering the market...
mcculum0010

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:32:57 PM

I've been trying to trade Bitcoin, but I'm really a coward so I have not risked with a big amount of it, I'm going step by step to increase my trading volume, in my opinion Bitcoin trading is not that complicated.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:52:41 PM

The situation is different - sometimes I use bitcoin, sometimes other altcoyins. Now I work more with new coins - I look for promising projects, I see what would be a good product or service, then white paper. If everything suits then I go at an early stage. So the most profitable.

pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:12:19 PM

Mostly I prefer investing but sometimes I trade and my favourite assets are bitcoin and ethereum. Sometimes I trade less popular altcoins but more often I prefer investing in minor coins. Unfortunately the current market is in the depression state so there are too little nice variants for investing. If you are going to be a trader nut not an investor you would better to understand that bitcoin and major altcoins are easier for trading than minor altcoins.
By the way currently I am thinking whether to buy ethereum at the current prices or not because ethereum seems cheap enough. 
hygroscopicgymnasiumd

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:05:40 AM

I cam to know about this by forex as that is what I have used before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: