Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you trading on?  (Read 1851 times)
eTherertradderr

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:03:04 PM

There is a lot of things that one must know and the alt coin and the bitcoin trading.
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:50:05 AM

In brand new condition I tend to depend upon bitcoin as a protracted-term investment location due to the fact when I insist on trying each day investments, it's miles feasible to make difficult income with panic often happening constantly.
YYYtupil

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:26:10 AM

You can change the thread by using 1brokrer if you have faced similar experience.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

I am up for the altcoin and bitcoin exchanging. It is highly unlikely I am going to place myself into stocks any longer. That world is extremely confounded and in short sometimes falls short for me by any stretch of the imagination. I am totally into bitcoin and altcoin exchanges in light of the fact that im accustomed to it now. The exchange here is anything but difficult to perform and you can simply be gaining heaps of benefits on one delightful day while loosing something on a day or two ago. Yet, as entire I like crypto exchanging on the grounds that its giving me more than it has taken from me. You get enormous every day alternative to exchange on, the qualities are distinctive for various coins and you can simply pick your range and limit of venture.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:00:33 PM

I traded only very small coins on forkdelta. That's where I trade, and I believe they will grow more than they are now, so I'd rather choose a safer place to trade.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

What are you guys trading on the most?

Anyone using the Bitcoin to trade stocks like 1Broker? Or mostly trading BTC markets? Or Altcoins?
Mostly I am trading altcoins which I got from joining bounties and airdrops. I Seldom trade bitcoin. Most of the time I traded alts for ethereum or bitcoin and keep it as a long term investment.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

I am currently focusing on BTCTC/Altcoin pairs,
but sometimes I am into ETH/Alts. well, it depends
what market is showing strong bullish pattern
jaybobcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

I trade on 20+ exchanges and use crypscan to monitor the whole market because its hard w/o a soft
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:42:26 PM

I trade on 20+ exchanges and use crypscan to monitor the whole market because its hard w/o a soft
I believe that at this point you can completely deal with altcoin, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting strongly over time, so to be able to deliver Successful translation at this point is absolutely easy. The market is starting to recover slightly so you can completely invest in altcoin at this time.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:58:54 AM

In the current condition the majority of coins are experiencing a downturn but it does not make me afraid to invest because with the existence of bitcoin I tend to continue to use it as a place of income every time and try to be patient in holding these assets.

Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:05:26 AM

Anyone using the Bitcoin to trade stocks like 1Broker? Or mostly trading BTC markets? Or Altcoins?
I usually do not hold BTC or ETH to trade. All I earn from the Crypto market will go to USDT. I will hold USDT until the market is red and make trading decisions to increase profits.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:14:49 AM

I can trade in places like binance exchanges and some other markets, and for now I often use bitmex for bitcoin trading because there is no fee when trading and the movements are very fast.

katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:15:43 AM

Of course to get a daily profit. We are more likely to trade altcoin, market movements are faster and now there are many altcoins that have good potential that can be traded on the bittrex market. I just saw how to have more coins that I thought had a good future.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:36:40 AM

Mostly I am trading altcoins which I got from joining bounties and airdrops. I Seldom trade bitcoin. Most of the time I traded alts for ethereum or bitcoin and keep it as a long term investment.

That is always good to trade only with the bounty coin because you will be in safe hands instead of losing you can easily gain money with the knowledge you have. So it is always good to hold the coin like BTC, ETH in the long term because these coins price will increase very fastly compared to others.
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

For myself, I have been trading on binance for quite some time. I trade altcoins and when it gains value, I convert to bitcoin and wait again. If the market is going down, I tend to convert my holdings to usdt and wait for thr correction and start trading again.
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

What I am trading on now a valuable asset that is dip in market. However, I chose a valuable one that I know is promising then buy. I keep for future purpose. I have seen a lot of future advantage in cryptosystem which is profitable.
Cgilonrondom

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

Just selling the tokens and buying them will make a difference and will change things.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:40:03 PM

I just play at ETH/USD or BTC/USD market, and if I had a profit from the trade, I will buy BTC and hold it. Because the ETH and BTC have a big cap and the market more fluctuates more than another coin.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

I trade mainly Bitcoin and a few Altcoins such as CMT, XLM, EDO in the form of ETH and USDT.
Helen1122

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:05:22 PM

This time i don't trading any coin, just hold my coin and wait market recover. Anyone like me ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: