Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:42:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Order your own e-commerce website accepting Bitcoin [DEMO INCLUDED]  (Read 78 times)
inbitcoiner (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:05:09 PM

Hello there! I am here to offer you a sleek e-commerce website accepting bitcoin as a payment method. You can have a look at demo website here http://67.205.173.243/. It includes blog, FAQ page and Contact page. Users can search for a product or filter products by some option (like size, color, etc).
As an admin you can
  • Add related and upsell products.
  • Product categories
  • Discount codes
  • Sales (with or without start/end dates)
  • Edit page text even without logging into admin UI
You can have the website with your logos and text (white labeling). I will do small theme customizations free of charge. 24/7 hosting will be provided by DigitalOcean.com. The website is built with Django/Python and runs on nginx web server. It is fast and scalable. I have integrated bitcoin payments so that you will receive the payments on your blockchain.info wallet.

On checkout page customers are presented with the total amount to be paid in BTC, BTC address and QR code. When payment is made either by scanning the QR code or manully copying over the address users are automatically redirected to "Thank you" page with order invoice emailed to them.

Pricing
The monthly payment is USD 20 paid in BTC. With that payment you get
  • 24/7 uninterrupted service
  • ability to add/edit as many products as you want
  • your custom domain integration
  • email notifications about sold items
  • admin dashboard
  • and more...

And that is all you have to pay if your traffic is less than 10 000 visitors a day. Nothing is charged when you make a sale.

Demo website database and images are reverted back to the original state every 10 minutes so you can play around by adding/removing products and pictures to see how it works for yourself.
Admin UI URL - http://67.205.173.243/admin
Username: demo
Password: demo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: