Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:38:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] 💫✨📧 Sendy 📧 An Email Token That Rewards Your Attention👁 ✨💫  (Read 2067 times)
dumiya

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:28:52 PM

Hello!
So little information about the project is here.
Is there any news?
Where can I read the details?
Thank you!
Haven't you joined their telegram group yet? If not, I suggest you to join Sendy's official telegram group to get updates about the project and ask questions regarding the ICO.
Apart from that, you can also subscribe to their Medium channel, follow their official twitter account to get the latest updates.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:18:13 AM

I believe you are posting your report in the wrong post, regarding the bounty campaign you should post on this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4547535
jan cok

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:39:33 AM

success for this project, hopefully with your ultimate mission of "giving ownership to users of their own emails and redistributing the value of email marketing by putting the value mentioned on the customer's attention" can hook the investors to join.

dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:33:43 PM

Blockchain getting involve all area on the internet. But there is no email project on the field. I think, Sendy can make it happen. I admire their all project.
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

Blockchain getting involve all area on the internet. But there is no email project on the field. I think, Sendy can make it happen. I admire their all project.
Even Sendy's whitepaper says there're some competitors already in this area. What are you talking about?
sureblinks

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:53:40 AM

my name on the spreadsheet is showing red what is the cause? @SUREBLINK  is the twitter handle
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:14:27 AM

I am interesting in this project but after viewing your roadmap, it said app will be launched in Dec 2018. A bit curious, will it be a final version or still in another stage of app development?
kemancok

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:19:57 AM

an interesting project to follow, how to develop it? has it reached softcap or even hardcap friends? see from bnyaknya support and positive responses of course this project is very popular, successful friends.

dumiya

Activity: 189

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

Sendy at Korea Blockchain Week

https://medium.com/sendy-token/sendy-at-korea-blockchain-week-1f51f0d806d9

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*bHluIS4XSqy9aSWnQkVhdw.png

Sendy team's CEO & Co-Founder George Hartley will attend to the Korea Blockchain week which will be held from July 16-20. They have mentioned more details about this trip to Korea in their Medium post.

josh_sendy

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:50:52 AM

what is different  Sendy with Gmail , Yahoo and another free email provide ?
where point plus this Sendy email ? can you show me dev ?

The Sendy inbox is a second stage of the project as it requires a widely held token to be able to incentivize the decentralized file storage. We haven't started building this yet. The benefit will be an inbox service that you can pay for with your attention to marketing campaigns rather than your data. A Sendy wallet will be built in to make this seamless.
josh_sendy

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:03:58 AM

an interesting project to follow, how to develop it? has it reached softcap or even hardcap friends? see from bnyaknya support and positive responses of course this project is very popular, successful friends.

Haven't reached softcap yet. We've closed a private seed round and are raising presale money now. Thanks for the support, the buzz is definitely building!
josh_sendy

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:18:12 AM

I am interesting in this project but after viewing your roadmap, it said app will be launched in Dec 2018. A bit curious, will it be a final version or still in another stage of app development?

We're building the API so it can be integrated with any platform from the start, however we're aiming to start integrating platforms outside of SmartrMail and Sendicate in Dec 2018. While this will be a working product we'll be constantly iterating based on feedback. Incentive models might need to change or be added and we'll need to build more integrations to track custom conversions like ebook downloads etc.

Other stages of the product are the email marketplace and Sendy inbox.

In the email marketplace marketers can pay bonus tokens to new subscribers who sign up to their lists and engage with emails.

The Sendy inbox is a 2nd stage product not scoped for development till 2020. For this to happen we need Sendy tokens to be widely held and adopted by marketers and subscribers. With these tokens subscribers can fund a Sendy inbox service with a decentralized file storage protocol.
josh_sendy

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:20:07 AM

Even Sendy's whitepaper says there're some competitors already in this area. What are you talking about?

In the next version of the whitepaper we're going to better address this. The current projects in the email space aren't direct competitors, they solve different problems and address different markets. We also have some exciting news around this as well. Stay tuned!
josh_sendy

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:30:12 AM

Quite a large team of developers and looks very good . I didn't get the idea. How much of the market is marketing on email messages ? how profitable will it be to use this service and what is the benefit of the investor ? how will the token grow?

Email Marketing is growing 19.6% annually, and will be worth $22.16 Billion by 2024. Currently for every $1 spent on email marketing it generates a $41 ROI. There isn't a platform in the market currently providing the same product as Sendy where marketers can attach tokens to their email campaigns so I can't provide exact numbers on profitability for users. However as we integrate it into our existing email platforms and Sendy starts being used we'll be publishing stats and case studies to encourage user adoption.

As we integrate more ESPs and user adoption on the Sendy platform grows, demand for the token will grow. Sendy will also launch integrated on the existing ESPs developed by our team which already have 7000 paid users sending 1 billion emails per year. We're in talks with other ESPs who are interested in integrating at launch.
sureblinks

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:14:56 AM

please my spreadsheet number is 402 on the twitter campaign  and its showing red because of my bitcointalk profile link please help and rectify it with this correct one thank you

my username is sureblinks
BTT url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1922130
Rumahkaca

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:31:44 AM

of course almost everyone already has email, through Sendy platform users will receive rewards for every email usage interaction. this is a great and rewarding innovation. hopefully i can join in your bounty campaign.
Svetlana_112

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

Hello manager! Could you help me, please, where I can find out whether they approved me in the campaign or not.
My BTT Rank is Jr. Mamber.
sureblinks

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

please Sir, great work so far. my spreadsheet number 402 its showing RED can you rectify the issues

my forum profile link is :   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1922130
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:16:50 AM

please Sir, great work so far. my spreadsheet number 402 its showing RED can you rectify the issues

my forum profile link is :   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1922130
You have to ask this in bounty thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4547535
mani mani

Activity: 280

Orient

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:02:02 PM

the spirit for this project Sendy, hopefully the team can work hard to succeed this project, I wait for news again, hopefully can reach the target.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: