Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:14:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What bitcoin brings to its users?  (Read 1752 times)
trangthin841212@gmail.com

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:04:57 AM

Yes, people who earn money from Bitcoin have been around for a long time and they have been watching the market for a long time and have been investing in it.
Admittedly, Bitcoin is very risky. This comes with the huge profits it brings because many people still want to invest in Bitcoin
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nguyenthu415141@gmail.com

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:08:04 AM

For me Bitcoin is not bad but I still can not afford to invest in it
on889519@gmail.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:13:16 AM

Bitcoin is good, just be careful, Bitcoin can give you a lot of profit
It also needs to be more careful. Because Bitcoin has tremendous variability and no warning signs.
Yes, you need more and more to make money. Your money can evaporate very quickly if you do not pay attention to it
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:23:29 AM

If people spend money to buy bitcoins then they have the following benefits: They will have the same bitcoin properties and they may have transactions that bitcoins bring back to the bitcoin acceptors.

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:24:46 AM

What do you think about the price of Bitcoin in the present time? Is it related to the goodness of Bitcoin?
rawr1620

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:26:35 AM

bitcoin brought  me oppurtunities because of its unique way of a currency. It lead mo to learn more about crypto and soon earn some money for myself to be able to invest like other people.
nguyenthu415141@gmail.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:27:51 AM

What do you think about the price of Bitcoin in the present time? Is it related to the goodness of Bitcoin?
Of course not. Because this is due to the market downturn so Bitcoin can not resist the trend of the market. So its price is $ 6000 but believe me it will recover quickly
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:28:47 AM

Bitcoin can brings it users giving an extra income or maybe big profit that could change your life style, just keeping on investing in bitcoin in the long term someday you are the one who successful in bitcoin here in crypto currency. Just stay positive.
Yes it can provide rather a source of extra money to the users who have bitcoin. Many features brings bitcoin to it's users this is why the adaptions are still good for btc. Being positive may help to stat with bitcoin and to beleive it will in good phase.

Steps to make a lot of benefits for everyone who wants to learn more about Bitcoin and invest in the future.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
anhmai4155948@gmail.com

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:29:11 AM

Bitcoin is still hot. It is not bad because of the bad conditions and the bad news that the virtual currency drops not every Bitcoin

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:33:23 AM

Thanks for the comments. Many of my friends advised me and talked a lot about Bitcoin and I wanted to consult everyone in the forum
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:47:49 AM

for me I can see it always on youtube channels or on the television it is always carried by another company to show that bitcoin can be used by people to earn and how to do it. Because more people do not know about bitcoin so great help from youtube or television to advertise bitcoin to many people for their use.
empoy

Activity: 77
Merit: 33

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:55:47 AM

Due to its changing price over time, optimistically saying, a single Bitcoin now can turn 2 Bitcoins next year or in the end of this year (where it reaches its highest peak). Bitcoin do also brings fast transactions, all together with dozens of registered and trusted crypto-wallets. With its convenience, Bitcoin is now the best way to transact, buy, sell, and even earn more money than working 6-12 hrs in a company.

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:59:16 AM

Bitcoin always gives users convenience, anonymity and does not depend on individual or organization
trantu8461520@gmail.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:06:05 AM

Is the value of Bitcoin tested after the storm? Let's wait and see, I will not judge Bitcoin, but evaluate it through its rate
Mozi moon

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:13:21 AM

For me, bitcoin brings hope and opportunity to those who seek online investments. And bitcoin brings joy to those who are joining bounty campaigns waiting for their tokens and coins sold out in the market.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:23:03 AM

I watch a lot of information on the television talk about bitcoin (mainly the news about the bankruptcy, the bad side of bitcoin). On the other hand, I read a lot of online articles about the benefits of Bitcoin. What does Bitcoin offer the user?

Bitcoin is a better option when sending money because an address is only the requirement whereas when you send through remittance centers or through banks, they require documents and there are times that you don't have it so it is a hassle. Besides that anywhere you are and anytime you want as long as there is internet connection, you can do transactions but when it comes to going to establishments, there are just banking hours. Bitcoin is also a good investment for now because its value may increase in a short period of time compared to investing in blue chip companies but still you should know the risk involve.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:30:13 AM

I watch a lot of information on the television talk about bitcoin (mainly the news about the bankruptcy, the bad side of bitcoin). On the other hand, I read a lot of online articles about the benefits of Bitcoin. What does Bitcoin offer the user?

Bitcoin is a better option when sending money because an address is only the requirement whereas when you send through remittance centers or through banks, they require documents and there are times that you don't have it so it is a hassle. Besides that anywhere you are and anytime you want as long as there is internet connection, you can do transactions but when it comes to going to establishments, there are just banking hours. Bitcoin is also a good investment for now because its value may increase in a short period of time compared to investing in blue chip companies but still you should know the risk involve.

Bitcoin is a better option when sending money because an address is only the requirement
no. there are lots of crypto coins out there that can be used better than bitcoin when it comes to sending a payment. mostly alts like etherium , litecoin , dogecoin , dash , etc . are the ones that can be used better than bitcoin in terms of payment purposes because these coins do offer a low transaction fee plus they do also works faster and because their network isnt always congested due to the less demand that they get from the public.

bitcoin brings ease and convinient to its users in the form of currency usage but as i said earlier there are still better alternatives than using a btc for paying someone.

btc is only good in terms of investing and or trading .

trantu8461520@gmail.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:33:26 AM

But in my opinion the free wallets that the vendors give us are no longer safe. Thefts continue to occur
ppifvtpu

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:38:54 AM

Bitcoin has brought a lot of investment opportunities to users. Bitcoin also makes transactions safer and faster, which may change our future.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:39:49 AM

For me, bitcoin brings hope and opportunity to those who seek online investments. And bitcoin brings joy to those who are joining bounty campaigns waiting for their tokens and coins sold out in the market.
No No,Bitcoin is not an investment it is supposed to be currency. Cheesy

Oops,you are encouraging bitcoins only for the bounty earnings then you may not aware of the technology behind it and because of people like you are promoting an ICO causes its failure to that project.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████