Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What bitcoin brings to its users?  (Read 1752 times)
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:46:20 PM

In my own opinion, if we're looking at the positive side, base on the people that I know or post that I see on social media accounts, bitcoin brings hope for them, it gives them luck and opportunities to do and buy things that they like. It has good benefits for them, because they can sustain and afford their needs using bitcoin. Meanwhile, in the negative side, it brings bad luck to them, I saw some post where they curse bitcoin, because they lost a lot of money in bitcoin. But I believe that it's because they're only aiming for profit, they don't look at the possibility where they will lose some money, so they just keep engaging without being inform about bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:00:10 PM

First of all, bitcoin gives us financial independence. It has many opportunities and great potential. It gives us the opportunity to have additional income and improve our financial situation. With bitcoin you can quickly and securely make payments and transfers bitcoin has many advantages. I have listed only those which I use.
You're right, bitcoin have lot's of opportunities it always helps us specially in our financial needs. Bitcoin helps to get an extra income but this extra income are so big and also we can use bitcoin in payments or transfer bitcoin money and convert into cash to your relatives .

RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

As Bitcoin is a digital decentralized currency, we can send it anywhere to any person. By the blockchain technology we can transfer our Bitcoin. As a result we can save money and time. It's security system also encourage many people. And so people trust in Bitcoin. For this reason Bitcoin has got this popularity. Now-a-days many people know about Bitcoin. also in many countries, Bitcoin is already being supported. And the belief of the people on it gradually increased further.
Richard Thompsonn

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:47:45 PM

Here are some of the benefits that bitcoin brings to the user:
- Low cost: If you transfer money through bank to friends or relatives usually will take a cost but with Bitcoin it is free or just take a small fee.
- Efficient: Bitcoin money is sent and received almost instantly, regardless of where you send it anywhere in the world, at any time of day or night.
- High security: Transactions do not contain personal information, it is hidden on the system, allowing security of user information to avoid identity theft.
- Transparency: All transaction information is included in the bitcoin trading website or electronic wallet.
- Controls: Users can control their transactions without any management
Besides the benefits, bitcoin users will face many risks so you need to be careful when making your decision.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

Bitcoin has given users the easiest accessibility in different ways. One thing specific is the transaction, apart from this it is serving as a good investment and provides lot of earning access. One who make use of the opportunity will never leave the bitcoin usage at any instance.
cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

According to me bitcoin brings a huge investment opportunity for all. They are offering pretty high profit and if you can trade here sensibly you will earn much. There are many other ways to through which you can earn here.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
jhonvir666

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:17:23 PM

Bitcoin will be distributed to all decentralized electronic cash systems with maximum and excellent security and loss of a signature to its users. This is what is called a peer to peer connection until no third party has a control over it. The processing of a transaction operates through a blockchain technology wherever it can be broken that is called digitized in public ledgers.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

I watch a lot of information on the television talk about bitcoin (mainly the news about the bankruptcy, the bad side of bitcoin). On the other hand, I read a lot of online articles about the benefits of Bitcoin. What does Bitcoin offer the user?

People become interested of bitcoin because they know that many investors has getting a great profits of what they invested even though some gone scam but still the bright side of bitcoin is on top that is why people became interested of this coin.
Bitcoinra was very helpful and profitable. It brings hope for those who are lack of money because they can now earn with the help of bitcoin even they didnt finish their study. It brings joy everytime you get your reward and when it has a calue in the market. And lastly bitcoin brings money that we need in our daily lives.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

I watch a lot of information on the television talk about bitcoin (mainly the news about the bankruptcy, the bad side of bitcoin). On the other hand, I read a lot of online articles about the benefits of Bitcoin. What does Bitcoin offer the user?

Bitcoin itself is offering bitcoin, as the bame suggest. It is definitely a good trend nowadays. It pffers banking and other services just like fiat. Although bitcoin is not that standardise, it still does its job very well. A lot of transaction are now staring yo show off using bitcoin.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:45:33 PM

The most important thing in my opinion is that Bitcoin and the crypto world in general is a REVOLUTION! yes a revolution. There have been political, religious and traditional revolutions, but the bitcoin is a financial revolution that is here to destroy the traditional status quo and introduce a modern, cryptic way of doing things financially. Its a welcome initiative.

goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:11:02 PM

Actually Bitcoin has been a failure in all its uses talked about (taxation, anonymity, anti-government)

I read that shops/stores sell bitcoin immediately after they get payment from fear of price change and loss.

$1 to $8,000 in 9 years brought world attention to Bitcoin and 2nd richest man 'Warren Buffet" said "Bitcoin will end up badly"

if you want crypto just to save and do anonymous transactions then no government will allow it , they will ban crypto like china .
and store sells bitcoin because they need to pay the cost of item also to his distributor , if he hold then how he will pay the money for new stock !
warren buffet can have his own opinion but it does not mean 100% truth , many people in past took U turn on bitcoin .
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:13:28 PM

Bitcoin is easy to transfer to any person in any country of world without letting anyone know about it . other person can cash out it by selling there , so in this way no huge transfer cost and commission for exchange of different fiat currency of those 2 nations .
it also make us feel that we are the real owner of our money and no can steal it from us .
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:15:10 PM

People become interested of bitcoin because they know that many investors has getting a great profits of what they invested even though some gone scam but still the bright side of bitcoin is on top that is why people became interested of this coin.

Yes since bitcoin was very profitable people get encourage to inveat here now. Actually bitcoin brings many thing in our life. It gives opportunity for those jobless people. It provides money through different campaigns. Bitcoin was very useful also when it comes to transaction because it makes it easier and faster.

wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:18:58 PM

Bitcoin offers a good investment, peope who invested years ago are now rich or people who mined years ago are already rich. That is because of the hardships and contributions of the developers of bitcoin.
Bitcoin also offers opportunities to trade. Now you can not just trade items and stuffs but also bitcoin and its alt coins.
Lastly, bitcoin offers easy transaction. If ever regulated, bitcoin will be surely used as an alternative payment to fiat, for sure

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
techgal1020

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:32:35 PM

It is a smarter form of money! Roll Eyes can't be stolen!
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:40:58 PM

Bitcoin can brings it users giving an extra income or maybe big profit that could change your life style, just keeping on investing in bitcoin in the long term someday you are the one who successful in bitcoin here in crypto currency. Just stay positive.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:25:07 PM

It is a smarter form of money! Roll Eyes can't be stolen!

Exactly! One of the biggest advantages of bitcoin is its security. We don’t have to worry about stolen payment information as well. If you've purchased goods from any store or e-commerce website using your credit cards, you’d know what I mean. They’ll get all information, including the CSV and maturity date of your card. How can you be sure your information is safe? Plus, we get to avoid hefty transaction fees with bitcoin. This is why having a virtual currency will be the most functional and safest payment system we could ever have.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:30:54 PM

Bitcoin can brings it users giving an extra income or maybe big profit that could change your life style, just keeping on investing in bitcoin in the long term someday you are the one who successful in bitcoin here in crypto currency. Just stay positive.
Yes it can provide rather a source of extra money to the users who have bitcoin. Many features brings bitcoin to it's users this is why the adaptions are still good for btc. Being positive may help to stat with bitcoin and to beleive it will in good phase.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:45:48 PM

Bitcoin offer a lot of good tidy. Firstly, give people financial freedom, it savw people from the bad economy state cause by the government, ease income and bitcoin also give the key to national liberation.   

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:21:37 AM

Bitcoin offer a lot of good tidy. Firstly, give people financial freedom, it savw people from the bad economy state cause by the government, ease income and bitcoin also give the key to national liberation.   
yes i agree to you. bitcoin have a lot of possibility to earn specially when it comes to financial problem. all people wanted to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin have opportunity to grow fast your investment. you only have to do is work hard on it and wait for the right time that bitcoin increase because when you change that to peso it a big money and i know all of us wanted that to happened. creating bitcoin is a big help to us and also we can earn a lot by investing in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: