Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:06:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why the price of crypto coins is different ??  (Read 1686 times)
tburlmer

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

The more demand there is, the higher the value, and the value is determined by the market.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:57:32 AM

Because there is no fixed price for any coins, so the price for them is different everywhere!
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

The high and low exchange rates of the currencies depend on several factors:
1 / Purchasing power of money compared to artifacts or services in the country. If the money is stable without inflation, the unit set from the low end of the commodity itself has a high price.
2 / Trade relationship of the country with money : if more than import, money devaluation.
3 / general trust of the user. It is a vote on the macroeconomic state of the issuing country.
4 / Convenience of money, Like US dollars paid everywhere in the world, EURO in many countries ...
captaincomet

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

Because the market is new and ineffective. In general, price gravitates toward higher volume exchanges. And we can use the disbalance by arbitraging between exchanges. It's really hard to track all the info and there are some services to help us with it: CMC, CrysScan, etc
MyAnh

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

In my heart there are a few questions that until now have not been solved or maybe from other members there are also like me. my question is why the price of some crypto from one exchanger to another is different, for example coin A in binance 2$ and in one of the other exchange coin A is 2.1$, it's a little bit difference, whereas coin is same, it should be coin same price must be the same.
what's your opinion all about sir?

I think it's because of the people (trader) in every exchanger. For example, people from A exchanger loves trade X coin and then people from exchanger B loves trade Y coin. Of course, X coin in A exchanger will higher than B exchanger (usually) it's because X coin has a lot of transaction in A exchanger (supply and demand).

I find it a good idea ,  the law of demand and supply, the more people buy a particular coin in one particular exchanges, the more the price changes compare to other price, so it is an open market and people choose the price they want to buy or sell
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:48:36 AM

Their values are too different to have similar prices, so their prices depend on their value and volumes which are the main indexes in the coin's development.

Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:58:54 AM

The price is different because initially they were created for different tasks. Each coin has its own unique purpose. And the more people believe in its great future, the more expensive it is. Similarly, with a decrease in price.
garciacarral

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

This difference depends on the value, volumes and support of the coin. If the cryptocurrency is strong in these aspects, its price will increase so much.
Ni-in

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

Have wondered about this,
i also wonder why the price isn't very different. 

But like people said, depends on the volume buys and sells, used by a lot of people to transfer between exchanges and make a profit, did it a couple of times, but get's complicated with withdrawal fees, switching to a different coin perhaps to make the transfer easier etc.
cobak pole

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:07:59 AM

this happens because the total supply is more and less, besides that currently it also depends on investors in holding the price and altcoin they have!
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:24:16 AM

It all depends on the volume of trading on the stock exchange, plus there are still different commissions for issuing orders from different stock exchanges, here's the difference of course.
marlo1001

Activity: 360
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:20:30 PM

The market price of alternative cryptocurrencies as well as bitcoin would be determined by the law of supply and demand so when on Binence, that the man would be greater price will be higher.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
alpddere

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:33:18 PM

which is why there are different demands on a coin in different stock exchanges. this may depend on the country or the stock market culture.
Kaycee0202

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

Well the prices of cryptocurrency coins are different because of so many reasons I will mention but a few. The cryptocurrency coins are of different project and are handled by different team so the can fix their prices differently also the exchangers has a role to play
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

of course everything will be different because indeed the market is managing these prices which are the target of investors, it will be high and those that are not chosen will be dumped. so each product must have a different price depending on how high a person's interest in the product is

Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:50:08 AM

This is simply and it is called arbitrage , which means a slight difference in price of a coin in two different exchange , it occur once a while due to the trader on those exchange , for example in exchange A one trader set buy order at $2 and no one in that same exchange is selling in that price but $2.1 and if someone agree with such order and place the buy order at that price then it will hit the price and in exchange B people there might not agree to that price and the price will have to stay until there is a mutual agreement between the buyer and the seller , so in this regard the price look different . But in little time go back to same and if it doesn't then there must be an issue somewhere which lead to lock of deposit and withdraw for time being and till the issue is reset.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:03:00 AM

The difference in the rate of the same cryptocurrency at various exchanges is explained by the fact that in each market there are sellers and buyers who pursue different goals. Some of the participants want to buy coins for the purpose of making an urgent payment, so he is ready to acquire the cryptocurrency right now, at any price. Someone wants to stock up the digital currency for long-term investment - and he expects a profitable course for himself. And they are all willing to pay different amounts (or require a different fee).
comparecrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

I often find price differences at each exchange. I think this is one of the coin exchange strategies to make a profit too. Where can they benefit if they do not take the difference in coin prices? Because I think, just relying on WD's costs won't make them profitable.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:11:10 AM

If it's the same, it's not cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency is not centralized, so I make sure the price will continue to change even though the Exchange is different.

If you want the same then just choose Gold.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:06:28 AM

I often find price differences at each exchange. I think this is one of the coin exchange strategies to make a profit too. Where can they benefit if they do not take the difference in coin prices? Because I think, just relying on WD's costs won't make them profitable.

It could also be like that because the team from the Bursa side also wants to make a profit.
But maybe it is more appropriate that when cryptocurrency is already on the market it cannot be predicted and the price is always up and down because the difference in the owner of the coin is not centralized.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: