Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:18:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why the price of crypto coins is different ??  (Read 1686 times)
Icoalert00

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:29:41 AM

In my heart there are a few questions that until now have not been solved or maybe from other members there are also like me. my question is why the price of some crypto from one exchanger to another is different, for example coin A in binance 2$ and in one of the other exchange coin A is 2.1$, it's a little bit difference, whereas coin is same, it should be coin same price must be the same.
what's your opinion all about sir?
It is always like that there are some exchangers that delay the value or they are not that fast updated. They are alike in the value but not exactly. You can see it in their FAQ sometimes but the best solution to know why is to contact support they will answer you for sure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

Each exchange will have different volumes, will have different number of users and will have capital from different users. There is someone who will spend a lot for trading for example in exchange bittrex this will make the volume of the exchange is larger than other exchange, and vice versa.
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:34:27 AM

In my heart there are a few questions that until now have not been solved or maybe from other members there are also like me. my question is why the price of some crypto from one exchanger to another is different, for example coin A in binance 2$ and in one of the other exchange coin A is 2.1$, it's a little bit difference, whereas coin is same, it should be coin same price must be the same.

It depends on coins turnover for exchange - criptocurrency exchanges with small turnover have prices that significantly differ form exchanges with big coins turnover

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

I think it's because of the people (trader) in every exchanger. For example, people from A exchanger loves trade X coin and then people from exchanger B loves trade Y coin. Of course, X coin in A exchanger will higher than B exchanger (usually) it's because X coin has a lot of transaction in A exchanger (supply and demand).
This is a very good and well explained suggestion as this is how it really happen and I think this also happens in normal business and not in crypto alone.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:58:04 AM

the higher the supply the lower the price it will need time to grow the price meanwhile having low supply means higher price of each piece of coin. the coin price needs to grow bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency naturally it will have the most demand thats why the price is the highest of all of them.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

Consider this example. Person A buys a sandwich from US at $1 and the same person goes to India and buys the same sandwich for $1.5 because the price in India for that particular sandwich is more. People love the sandwiches there which has caused greater demand for it in India and that's why the vendor has increased its price. Similar thing happens in crypto exchanges . Many exchanges have different prices for the same coin because of greater demand in one exchange than the other. I hope you understand why the prices are different for the same coin now.
yes, I understand that, if we buy goods in the UK for $ 1 and for india need more money in Indian currency.
but what is the difference between ICO price of a coin?
zaizaiqa

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

Because each coin has different purpose, belong to certain environments like Education, Hospital...
Also depeding on social, marketing, Dev Team
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:28:58 PM

of course, because sellers and buyers will have an effect. this is a simple matter, and I think the other friends have explained in detail. you should take the time to seek insight
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:39:05 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 10:14:43 PM by senne

The basic reason for this problem is related to volume on different exchanges, if a particular exchange has less volume means it will have less volatility in its price and vice versa. Volume plays a key role in deciding the price of a coin, you will observe that when a coin enters a exchange volume is initially low and price is high but after some days price starts to fall as people try to sell and more volume increases due to which it becomes less volatile.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

my question is why the price of some crypto from one exchanger to another is different
It's different because it depends on how many people are trading in those exchanges. Coins that are more expensive on binance are caused by traders which makes the volume higher.
And if you'll see on other exchangers that some of them are quite cheap, you better check on how many buy and sell orders are there. When you figured out on how few traders are there, you've got an hint on why they don't have identical pricing.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Midori_Team

Activity: 60
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

Traders, volume make the difference.
But this can be an advantage for traders that do "arbitrage" (they buy low and they sell high on the other exchange). In this way the price will normalize too.
VolkoB

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

Be happy =)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

Speculation in the market as well as the time delay of data exchange between servers. The volume of trading on platforms also matters
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

It's clearly because the supply and demand of each coin is different.
And also the utility of the coins and the popularity, all those aspect determine the price of a coin
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

The price of a certain coin or token is driven by the community. Exchanges are just bridges for the community or people and the coins and tokens. People decides how much they want to pay for a certain coin. This is common in all exchanges that exists. The exchanges have no control over this since they are just the intermediary party. So if a person A wants to sell coin A for $2 then he can sell that coin in any exchange for $2, same way if person B wants to sell his coin A for $2.1 then he can also sell them for $2.1 in any exchange. The problem is not the exchange, it is the people selling.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

it depends on the people who holds or trade that certain coin. just think of the demand for that coin. if many people are holding or buying it, the possible reason for its price is to increase, the other coin will be divided the people who buy and who hold it. because not all people are buying all altcoin because it would be so hard.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:02:53 PM

Because it is the result of the different will of the buyers and sellers in the every different exchanges no other reason aside from this.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

There are many coins on the market. Some coins are fresh, others old but well-known. Both categories of coins has its own benefits. For example new coin that just appeared could be much more profitable.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:14:11 AM

I think because that coin dont have same volume. On exchange A for example, volume transaction on X coin $1mil and on exchanger B volume transaction only $10.000. Sometimes its because manipulation on price order and sometimes its because on one exchanger not updating order price
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:26:54 AM

It differs because there are different traders in every trading platform. Even Bitcoin have the same scenario in every exchange. Although altcoin is more volatile because it is not as popular as Bitcoin.
btctime

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:09:38 PM

This is because each exchange has its own investors and on different stock exchanges, people display a different price for buying and selling. It is because of different people's demand that the price is slightly different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: