Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:12:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BountyPlatform - quick access to bounties, tasks and participiants spreadsheets.  (Read 248 times)
buzness-game (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

I want to present you our project - BountyPlatform.io.

We tried to collect all the good bounties with the most complete information about them.
Here you can find start and end dates, bounty budget, wp, brief information, all social links and tasks.

And most importantly, all the tasks are divided into tabs. Clicking on them you will see a detailed description of the tasks, rewards and links to the forms and the participants' spreadsheets.

Projects are selected by the quality of the site / whitepaper / managers and the level of interest of hunters.

Link to the project - https://bountyplatform.io

We will add new bounties every day.

Write what do you think about the project and bounties here please.

Telegram channel | Telegram group

Best Regards, BountyPlatform.io Team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
serenabiel

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

Hiii

We are providing campaign management and orm services to make your ico on top and make your ico successful by our marketing Knowledge

We have experience team who help you 24*7

From bounty, airdrop  orm service, remarking, to pr article

We are one stop shop for ico

Contact us at Telegram id
@iskanderblack
bato323

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:18:05 PM

I know this platform for a long time. Agree with you, this platform is very comfort for bounty hunter. But because it very easy, the quality of participant is too much, so reward is not so good.
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:09:06 AM

I have participated in several campaigns at this platform. I feel easy and transparent. But at the end of the campaign, the money I received was not as I originally estimated. It's too little, maybe too many people involved. Setting the number of participants will be very good for this platform
warbon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:39:14 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 11:20:31 AM by warbon

I've been and am following many bounty on the platform. As far as my experience following the bounty there is quite satisfactory.
advantages:
1. I see the admin is so active,
2. Stakeholder calculations and updates are fast enough. no need to wait until bounty is done.
3. when there is a wrong calculation, can be fixed by the admin, as far as existing data.

deficiency.
1. some bounty information is different from the one posted in btt.
2. information about fb campaign on fb groups and fb fan page is often confused.
3. update active stake, only some, among others, signature, fb, twitter. Beyond the mentioned slow update.

While this is my opinion. apologize for any errors or dislikes. solely this for the better. thanks.
rani.ahmed48

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:35:08 AM

I say thank you for this information is very useful for me because I am a true bounty hunter who works only to find a quality bounty and I think in BountyPlatform.io I found ICO and bounty is good.
buzness-game (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:39:51 PM

I have participated in several campaigns at this platform. I feel easy and transparent. But at the end of the campaign, the money I received was not as I originally estimated. It's too little, maybe too many people involved. Setting the number of participants will be very good for this platform

Hello.

Thank you for your reply! We have limits for number of the participants. But in a falling market, some projects do not have a large amount of funds.

buzness-game (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

I've been and am following a bounty on the platform. As far as my experience following the bounty there is quite satisfactory.
advantages:
1. I see the admin is so active,
2. Stakeholder calculations and updates are fast enough. no need to wait until bounty is done.
3. when there is a wrong calculation, can be fixed by the admin, as far as existing data.

deficiency.
1. some bounty information is different from the one posted in btt.
2. information about fb campaign on fb groups and fb fan page is often confused.
3. update active stake, only some, among others, signature, fb, twitter. Beyond the mentioned slow update.

While this is my opinion. apologize for any errors or dislikes. solely this for the better. thanks.

Thank you for your opinion! We will take into account it!  Wink

airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

I have saved BountyPlatform.io, I will go to understand it today, if BountyPlatform is really feasible, this will provide me a lot of help, thank you for sharing!

buzness-game (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

I say thank you for this information is very useful for me because I am a true bounty hunter who works only to find a quality bounty and I think in BountyPlatform.io I found ICO and bounty is good.

Thank you for your opinion! We are trying to provide the best service!

Alex Bogo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

I participate in several bounty companies on this platform too. That's very interesting platform for me. Very qualified material about companies and transparency it is one of the best platforms. There is very detailed table which is updated daily. Tasks simple and clear. About payments of tokens I can't tell yet, count stakes so far.
But as always there are moments which guard. I have faced that posts/reposts sometimes are incorrectly counted.
Still it would be desirable to receive the report upon ending of a bounty, how many and what you'll receive.
buzness-game (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

I participate in several bounty companies on this platform too. That's very interesting platform for me. Very qualified material about companies and transparency it is one of the best platforms. There is very detailed table which is updated daily. Tasks simple and clear. About payments of tokens I can't tell yet, count stakes so far.
But as always there are moments which guard. I have faced that posts/reposts sometimes are incorrectly counted.
Still it would be desirable to receive the report upon ending of a bounty, how many and what you'll receive.

Thank you for your opinion! We will take into account it!  Wink
You can check your stakes daily and rewards at the end of the campaign.

buzness-game (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

Added:

TriipMiles
Dominium
VirtualRehab
Payperblock
Builderium

You can see bounty campaigns with the most complete information here - https://bountyplatform.io

Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

Excellent platform, often I use to participate in new bounty campaigns, works perfectly. Sometimes, of course, there are failures in calculating rates, but the guys are trying and fix everything. Thank you! Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:17:48 AM

Looks like a good project for the bounty hunters and many people will get benefited from this platform but I think there needs to be some improvement in the design of your site because the opening window looks little bit uncomfortable and hard to read but otherwise most of the project listed looks like good.
lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

BountyPlatform.io easy and interesting I think a lot of it work well and earn . But there are no ranks and restrictions for participants - it's not very good . Guys well done trying to do everything on the highest:Smiley

LadyK

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:32:16 AM

Agreed that it is easy to complete the weekly tasks, but since it is so easy, the number of participants is usually large (3000-5000), and of course the reward for each person will be less. .
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:24:52 PM

I take part in this platform bounty and I am happy and easy for each time I like and share directly counted on the campaign dashboard that I follow ... according to me the bounty platform is very good and good for us to follow.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: