Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:19:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next big thing?  (Read 226 times)
Pazifist (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

Which is the next project which changes the crypto field?
I'm looking for a total new usecase. Not the next crosschain or iot project or all in one wallet. And please no trading coins.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:45:55 PM

I'm looking for a total new usecase. Not the next crosschain or iot project or all in one wallet. And please no trading coins.
This is difficult to find the Crypto field because already many good projects are stay outside in the market so we should supporting to current project then only some interesting updates are comes in the market. But Current scenario many bad rumours are spread in the market then how new projects are survive in long term so we support the Bitcoin automatcally other potential projects are occupy the top level.

Perceval

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

If you’re a gamer or at least have the common sense to realize that gaming has a giant market right now and is only growing with the growth of crypto currency. EON, which is a token created off of the EOS blockchain, is going take the markets by storm and could easily be one of the biggest gainers by summer 2019.

Trust the process and HODL.
foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

Exscudo. I think this is the next big project that will change the market. ICO took place a year ago with great success. And during that time, they are still developing, promising a whole new currency and a great influence on the market.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

What was the last big thing that changed whole crypto space since bitcoin was created? Probably Ethereum and it needed almost 2 years to make it. I'm not aware of any other blockchain project with real, working product already used so widely. Many teams trying to develop the ultimate blockchain platform for real world usage, but not even bitcoin is adopted by business yet. I think the real revolution needs a few more years to come and disrupt existing industries, but we will get there eventually.
tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

A great marketplace that I think could have huge potential, is the online gambling industry. A lot of these gaming sites already accept crypto, but you have several crypto projects that are building platforms for the gaming sites and could really take over those entire markets. Worth some research I think.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

There is simply no next big thing now like bitcoin or ethereum I can say but I can give you few good coins I hold oax and tierion, both are very solid projects.
cryptajunkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

If interested, take a look at Cryptics. I think it's the next word in forecasting, as the guys have built a powerful AI to deliver forecasts, along with other cool features like trading engine, bots, decentralized funds and so on. They claim to be the pioneers in AI forecasting, so I think it's worth having a look at it
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:53:56 PM

You can try to investigate new projects-blockchains with DAG consensus and with Avalanche technology. It's a new type of blockchain. Maybe not so new but a new trend in this branch
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

I think the big potential use cases already have projects - smart contracts, IoT, and fast secure digital money with zero or low transfer fees. There is huge room for growth in each of these, both with the existing projects and the newcomers. Another big use I think will be proof of provenance, stuff like WaltonChain.

As for whole new use cases for which there is no existing coin, I'm not sure. The world is waking up to crypto, and applying it to everything. As soon as a new use case becomes apparent, you can bet that someone will create a coin for it.
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:02:55 PM

i dont think that there will be the next top invest token wich will reform the whole crypto
i think the whole market will reform it ... every single project is one small part of a big one !

this will be the way crypto will perform

tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:13:50 PM

i do not know any breakthrough new project at the moment but i like vanig as a project, they are coming up with a unique blockchain based ecommerce and shopping platform that is cheap and way more efficient than traditional ecommerce platform, it also comes with dozens of more advantages, so do look out for them.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kcryptonite

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:23:11 PM

there are so much project that it is hard to find the next big thing. I guess you have to get in a project you feel ok with and hope its the next big thing.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:33:18 PM

The next big project is oax, it is not that big in terms of project, you can see it as just an decentralized exchange project but its, team, development and partners make it a the next big thing.

AsianDevelopCoin

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

With the first ecosystem that is cryptoofyou.com, ADC provides you different advantages when you own ADC on the trading platform: create your own coin to our trading platform
We will not raise community capital for the ADC project to develop technology or products. We have enough financial resources to carry out the projects we bring to the community. We do not need to raise startup capital. We have prepared enough funds to guarantee and  can collect all the ADC released to the community if needed.
The distribution of a ADC amount sufficient to build ADC firmly in each stage, which helps ADC not to be controlled by any investment of “Shark group” leading to reducing its value.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

I can't tell you a lot about that. But it seems like we need more project that will be focussed to develop the improvement on the current security. There is a lot of exchange sites are getting hacked and remember mtgox has become a worst case in the crypto history. If there will be the new security can't be broken and then it will change a lot of the crypto in the future.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

What do you anticipate about what is going to happen to us? What will we gain from the development of digital technology that will contribute to the development of them all next big thing of  us.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

In my opinion, the next big thing are those coins with real world utilization such as BUZZCOIN, which could help the environment. Another project is GRFT, which transcends the payment system through global, decentralized payment processing network that enables crypto currency payments at the point of sale. DIGIWAGE is also interesting because of their platform which could change the freelance industry.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:54:22 PM

I would want to have a token which stores books in its blockchain. You could write content for it, in the form of e-books, and be paid with its tokens. It would be better than Amazon KDP.

I know about Everipedia, so I think it will be possible to have such model for e-books in the future.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

GRAFT, NEO, Monero, Waves   Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: