Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best altcoin to invest upon right now?  (Read 399 times)
danglinhdan18 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

help me friends, please give your best answer.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

You can get a bulk of mtc. And probably shivom and bobs too
They are gonna be on the uptrend very Soon
In most cases I would advise to get involve in  ltc as well I believe it’s gonna make a lot of sense soon

Elf session has gone and probably we are gonna have to do your own research about bobs and shivom thoroughly
They are both worth investing
elncrow

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

I think the best altcoin to upon right now would be ethereum,litcoin and eos. Because their recent developement has caught my eyes and I think they will be in the good position at the end of this year. So you can invest in their.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:17:06 PM

Maybe start the other way around....check what popular projects you should perhaps leave alone right now. Some already peaked, some have future accomplishments already added into their current price. Some are way overpriced, some are just crap projects with no real future, some still have to go down to their normal value, some are hyped, so totally headlocked by whales. A lot to avoid right now imo Smiley.

Once btc starts stabilizing again (or rising) most if all will go up fast, so prepare for that Smiley.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:28:20 PM

I think VeChain you can think of to be purchased at an affordable price and fast growth in 1 year VeChain up about +1,153,02%. With the number of transactions per day reached $ 50.306.400
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:29:31 PM

The best altcoin to invest in right now is Ethereum. Ethereum is one of the most potential coins in the market. It has gained popularity and success in such little time.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:42:07 PM

When it comes to investment bro, you are your only friend and trying to seek others opinion to me is not really the right way to go. Even if you are not sure of where to be investing, at least use coinmarketcap to limit your search, do your research on some of the coins and tokens in the top 100 and give it a go. That is all I can tell you as a friend if you care to listen. Try taking a look at some latest launched ICOs with good team, project and product as they are trading below ICO prices, and that will give you some pretty good gain once the market recovers.

Remember, when you are losing money, no one here will be there to give you what you have lost, so you really want to do your own due diligence before investing in anything.
Futurm

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

CARDSTACK, this is a great project, this is a decentralized software ecosystem.
You can view the open source code for this project.
https://github.com/cardstack/

udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:50:44 PM

wait time, still dip period moves on. please be patient. at the end of the july you can invest. i can highly recommended to you ziliqa , if you can invest 5000$ in july you can harvest at least 60000$ in december

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

Well to be honest only invest in established projects right now because there are a lot of low quality projects around nowadays, i will suggest you to bag hold btc, eth and ltc etc only if you do not want to loose your investment.

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

Threads like this won't really help you much as people would suggest a bunch of coins to you. What I'm going to give is tips for a newbie like you that would I think help to make your decisions a little bit right. Investing into coins is not that easy. Without proper research, you could end up in a really bad situation. If someone recommend a coin to you, you first should research what's its background. Read its whitepaper because that's where the details are. Then next is know the background of the team. Team is very important as scam ICOs tend to just copy people's identity and without extensive research, you could end up getting scammed. By the way, I think the safest investment that you could do now is Bitcoin. I hope that helps you.
reptylia

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

The XRP rate is still fluctuating at 25% of its maximum level, even despite a lot of positive news in January and February. The project regularly adds new companies to the list of its partners, and further interest from investors is expected.
jasonkirbi

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:02:19 PM

To me bitcoin is the best coin for investment in the market of crypto currency always. This is the best coin in the market. Actually the market of crypto currency started with this coin. It is the oldest coin in the market and it has proved its capability over the years. This is the most reliable coin in the market.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:58:45 AM

You can get a bulk of mtc. And probably shivom and bobs too
They are gonna be on the uptrend very Soon
In most cases I would advise to get involve in  ltc as well I believe it’s gonna make a lot of sense soon

Elf session has gone and probably we are gonna have to do your own research about bobs and shivom thoroughly
They are both worth investing
I would not actually be holding MTC at this point in time as it has chances of hitting some corrective levels.
I may be wrong, but it has had some huge run upwards for some while now and I would rather be patient to get at a very good value in its bottom than ending up to pick the top at this moment.

There are other good coins and tokens which are in fact trading far lower than their ICO value due to the current trend in the market and anyone picking this one’s right now will surely not miss the good profit in the long run.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptonata18

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:04:00 AM

In the first place, I advise you to purchase the ethereum, neo and eos. These coins are very famously proven in the market of crypto-currency
A A Aziz

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

Altcoin is best for investment ie ethereum. Ethereum is very potential because of the many projects that use it, so the possibility of demand will increase and the price will be higher.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:24:00 AM

A lot of potential coins might to be consider, but the question is if you can take the risk of investing them? Not necessarily that we must have to take them all but only to choose the right one. Since the market are in deep, you have chances to buy NEO, ADA, Ethreum  and BTC in low price. They are high potential gaining coin in the market that couldn't give you worries of losing.
refaelsh

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:29:30 AM

There is not one better altcoin, divide the portfolio into several options, and then one of them can grow well and you will be satisfied
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

The market is falling sharply. Therefore, good opportunity to invest. But I always choose the safe solution is to divide the capital to invest in many Altcoin. In addition to BTC I will invest in ETH, LTC, NEO, Wave ... Let's wait for a while and good profit will be glad to invest in this time.
pickledmuffin

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:35:47 AM

Top 10 market cap coins, split them across in the following way...
50% bitcoin, remaining 50% on the other coins that are in the top 10.
Rebalance every now and then to ensure you are still investing in the top 10.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: