Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best altcoin to invest upon right now?  (Read 399 times)
alir

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

Thanks to the introduction of the system into the banking sector and its innovative technologies, which include the financial institution Ripple is a very attractive asset for investment.
dididou

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

help me friends, please give your best answer.
It seems that you will get a lot of answers to this question, but you need to carefully screen it to make a difference. Everyone recommends different Altcoin for you. Oh, I recommend PRIV like you. It pays attention to the encryption business and pays for it. Many, the world is not the safest, only continuous efforts!
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:45:43 AM

Many altcoins have potential to increase a lot after this crash but I think you should pick your coins mainly according to their teams, if the team is not good that might not be good pick  Smiley
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

I think everything is speculation moreover this time the market is very vulnerable from decline. so you should try to direct the crypto directly that you deserve to buy. I just suggest for ripple and ethereum
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:46:58 AM

I encourage you to invest this the 7 altcoins in 2018
1- NEO
2- ADA
3- OMG
4- HAVEN
5- KCS
6- HSR
7- NANO
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

Much depends on whether you want to invest in the long term or engage in day trading. For me, Ethereum remains number one in the sphere of long-term investment within 3-5 years.

Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

If you want to hold it for a long time, I suggest you choose ETH.
If you want to do a day trade, I think I'll choose CARD. ,

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

Actually, there is no best altcoin as cryptocurrency market are not the bloodbath phase where all the altcoins on red.
filipeandre

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:00:30 AM

eth,neo,btc,bch
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

only small coins.

by small coins i mean those coins with small market cap and lower volume. the coins which are always overlooked until they are pumped and it is too late.
these coins (because they are small) got dumped properly and reached their bottoms. and now they are rising back up because after hitting bottom there is no other way to go but up.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

I do the rate on a top of 10 coins which have the highest market capitalization. They have very developed teams capable to develop regularly the projects. We need to wait a little to see their growth. Now general recession of interest which negatively affects on the market.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:24:05 AM

SOnder is the best possible one
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:28:53 AM

The best altcoin right now to invest with is Ethereum since the price of Ethereum is really cheap it is $400 right now si if you buy it and wait for it to recover then youll be able to get good profit in the future. Eth can go 2x in the future or even more than that
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:29:00 AM

I think TOP10 might be a good choice.
Because they are recognized by the market, then most of the time consensus is a very important factor in the price increase.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:50:10 AM

I suggest you can pick one of my favorite altcoins ethereum, litecoin, ripple, Neo i think that coins i recommend to you to choose are highly potential to become increase before end of this year end

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:28:07 AM

People here have their own agendas so they may recommend you the projects that they are paid to promote or the ones that they are holding the bags of. Do your own research and pick the ones that you like and try to not follow biased suggestions.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:48:38 AM

nothing is good right now really!
i like the idea of smaller altcoins that are getting pumped and i also use it myself most of the times but that is also risky these days since the market is being pulled down by the bigger coins that are getting dumped.
maybe it is best to not trade anything at all at times like this.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:57:18 AM

When it comes to investment bro, you are your only friend and trying to seek others opinion to me is not really the right way to go. Even if you are not sure of where to be investing, at least use coinmarketcap to limit your search, do your research on some of the coins and tokens in the top 100 and give it a go. That is all I can tell you as a friend if you care to listen. Try taking a look at some latest launched ICOs with good team, project and product as they are trading below ICO prices, and that will give you some pretty good gain once the market recovers.

Remember, when you are losing money, no one here will be there to give you what you have lost, so you really want to do your own due diligence before investing in anything.
This is actually one of the best advice I am seeing here so far. Investment decision should be made by oneself and moves like this can get anyone confused.

The market is huge so it is always not a bad idea to at least be picky in one's investment and rely wholly on one's decision based on what one can find out from the prospect of the project. I will add to it that, at least, checking the team, the real reviews on the coin or token and most especially on the available product is what can help one to make good decision.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

I will suggest Bitcoin Cash for you. It is very strong in the market and strives hard to keep its price well. It does not go down too much even when the market is failing. Its a good coin to invest into personally.
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

you can invest a promising altcoin like Bitcoin and Ethereum that have blockchain technology and can get a good profit because nowadays many people are investing in both altcoins because Ethereum  itself also has a good growth

HELLO!!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: