Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:22:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best altcoin to invest upon right now?  (Read 399 times)
haithomocduong

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:54:33 AM

I do the rate on a top of 10 coins which have the highest market capitalization. They have very developed teams capable to develop regularly the projects. We need to wait a little to see their growth. Now general recession of interest which negatively affects on the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:24:10 PM

My favorite coins for trading are ADA and IOTA. They are shaking well and growing along with the growth of BTC and ETH. With them you will not be mistaken!
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

help me friends, please give your best answer.
I will be very honest with you. There are coins which I believe shall rise for sure this year. These are ICX, Lisk and PRG- especially which is coming with Paragon space and seed to sale tracking system which shall give cannabis user an opportunity to track their plants.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

The market is showing some positive sentiments so I think you should try to get positions into some of the good altcoins like ICX, AION, WAN all of them have taken a huge hit during the market fall so you can make decent gains on their way up.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

Ethereum is always the best alternative to Bitcoin. Besides its technological advantages, ETH is also widely used thus its price is the highest of all altcoins.

Also, if you study it's growth, it generally goes up so investing in it is a must to all crypto users.

nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

A lot of people ask which cryptocurrency will be the best choice to invest every single day but honestly this is not the right thing to do when investing even with other types of investment. Why would you seek an advice to someone you dont know? Think of it. Your money is involved with it and you trust strangers advice on what to do with your money? That is very wrong. Make your own research, analysis, speculation then invest on a coin that you think will give you the most profit. If you cant then do not invest.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

TAU, KmD and ADA are the best ones to invest in right now, They are being listed on new exchanges and they are currently performing well. As an investor, I believe they shall have a great year and the users will earn very high profits.
altcoinanalyst1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:49:52 PM

If you want to safe then go for ethereum or top listed coins. But if you want to invest on new potential altcoins which value are low right now i suggest you investigate on their project to choose them.
cerahb01

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:22:00 PM

ETH, LTC and ETC. Especially ETH. ETH is the most potential Altcoin. ETH can provide large profits if it is a long-term investment. I am sure if you invest ETH, you will get big profit. Trust me.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:29:43 PM

If you want to safe then go for ethereum or top listed coins. But if you want to invest on new potential altcoins which value are low right now i suggest you investigate on their project to choose them.

Ethereum seems pretty safe to invest in. But i think it's worth buying now only if you want to participate in ICOs. The market is in downtrend for half of the year and i think it could go deeper and you could buy ETH cheaper. But you can do x2 or more on good ICO even on downtrend and it's a good idea to accumulate ETH.

developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

In my own opinion, the best altcoins to invest is ethereum because this coin has the potential to surpass bitcoins in the future due to its high demand in the market.
HP12

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:35:32 PM

Lately i am searching for promissing new low microcap projects.
I believe good project will servive.

Shortly i found Cpollo (CPLO): Using the power of blockchain to make ICO investments safe.
At the moment on Waves Platform and when i am informed well, very shortly on other exchanged.
Check their website cpollo.info
You can join the airdrop.... do it before the 12th of July.

I did tweet it...check my twitter @PvanUum

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:00:42 AM

The best altcoin to invest in right now is Ethereum. Ethereum is one of the most potential coins in the market. It has gained popularity and success in such little time.
Ethereum is not the only altcoin you can invest in, as that depends on the level of risk you may want to take.

If the OP is looking for less risky trades, trying to invest in any of the top 100 altcoins with huge market cap will do as to at least cut down on low volumes and caps while trying to investigate those with real life products, most especially when it has to do with the long term.

Altcoins should be having some bounce pretty soon and picking the right ones can actually be very rewarding.
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:06:48 AM

I prefer EOS and ZRX now. Both projects have a great future. And the price is now quite low. I think that everyone needs to have them in their portfolio, if not most of them.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:43:54 AM

everyone will give different opinions as to what should be invested. but a nice step better select which have the potential for good and can survive in the long term. Moreover select altcoin which has been quite a good development in order to feel safe to invest. ripple and stellar became solutions and the great option for trying.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:25:20 AM

Ethereum and litecoin is a good buy now for me. For high circulating supply coin I suggest cardano and stellar, buy em while they're cheap now.
forbesmining

Activity: 297

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:03:59 PM

It is always good to ask the opinion of the community, but the best thing that I can suggest for you - make your own researches on the coins which would be suggested to you here, do not be blind investor Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: