Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE GIFT Tokens for OpenSource community  (Read 121 times)
jmiro1 (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

OpenGift claims to be a game changer for the software industry. Their platform makes Open Source & Proprietary Software accessible, quicker to develop and potentially cut 50-80% in costs using its revolutionary blockchain and tokenization platform to co-sponsor a project to jointly share the cost of development with others and maintain the best levels of quality control.

If their claims are true, it truly would be a game changer. They seem to have a strong team and a working beta platform with some very interesting projects.
They will shortly be offering FREE GIFT tokens worth $1(m) to their community. Join their telegram community https://t.me/opengift
Talukdarrr

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

Do they have any bounty camping on this forum?
smartdealmaker

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

Do they have any bounty camping on this forum?

Hi You can view the bounty here https://medium.com/@opengift/1-m-in-opengift-gift-tokens-on-offer-for-the-software-developer-community-64e7870da
Talukdarrr

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:42:21 PM

Thanks for sharing. I think they should start a bounty camping on this forum too.
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

Yes I agree with you. If they can do their works according to their plan than it will be a really game changing event.I hope they will be able to fullfill their project with all their desires.
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

Opengift is a platform where software can be built upon the request of users and companies. The donations are done through their token known as Gift. All transaction occurs through using the gift.
jasonkirbi

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:02:03 PM

This is really a great new for the investors of the open source as well as the investors of the crypto currency market. Actually the market is getting popular day by day and so different types of projects are coming with different opportunities. If this is really true news then this platform will have a great opportunity to be in the market.
Odebowa

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:31:57 AM

I think the free token are ok sometimes in some project but some is a means of scam because the token is worthless in some other projects
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: