Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:17:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selfdrop scam or legit?  (Read 300 times)
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:52:26 PM

There are so many projects now are out and its so hard to select where you can invest or not. I've already encountered before a scam such us NEYROS, METH and FALCON. Like what other project, before investing you need to check the WEBSITE, ROADMAP and the WHITEPAPER.

If you see that the project was great you really need to look at the team and their road map if they were legit or not because some of them are just portraying someone but it is not their real faces and names. Most members here on the forum can spot someone if they were not legit or not, specially if their thread was self-moderated, which they don't allow any post that might reveal their scam strategy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:51:35 AM

Yes, I believe in selfdrop but sometimes it's legit and the selfdrop coin has a price in the market just like the NTK, SCC and Neyros. But there are also selfdrop that make paople scam or they do some phishing site so that they can hack your account if you have a coin to be sold. Always be aware of what you are doing specially when you fill up the forms and joining the airdrop and selfdrop.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:57:06 AM

Self-drop is becoming the trending thing now, which has burnt many people. Although some were successful like ENU, others has turned it as a means to scam People. Goto twitter is everywhere, my advice is make enough research before sending any ETH to any project..
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:10:25 AM

I dont think so that selfdrop is all legit, many of them are nothing but a scam. Some people doing selfdrop and miners of ethereum will happier because of those transactions maded with gas. Yes their are selfdrop with a good value but not all of them, lets just check first before sending our eth into them
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:24:59 AM

You are investing to a project that you don't really know then just stay away from it.

Buy coins that are tradeable so you won't regret that those projects you are feeling to be scam will just take away with your money.

Stop investing to ICOs.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:47:21 AM

We can never tell whether this selfdrops are scam or legit. Just taking at our own risk and get lucky if it will be more valuable. Projects as of now is really unpredictable, some has good background but scam while those are not so good but legit.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:27:53 AM

yes you're right there are so many airdrop scam and most of all selfdrop scams I've already encountered their strategy if you're going to send them 0.001, 0.01, 0.1 ETH that has an equivalent token and after that sometimes they leave the investors behind or sometimes they send a form that will phish your MyEtherWallet or other ERC20 wallets like PHEONIX they do that shit to me luckily I know what I'm doing, so better stay in some normal airdrops than selfdrops.
DEVIDIRUS

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:02:27 PM

Dude, selfdrop is a scam and obvious to recognise one. Don't invest your time in them. Better do something instead of airdrops
Vieni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:20:59 PM

I don't deny that i earned some money from self airdrop. There were great projects out there. And i say i have also done self airdrop
Which turn out to be scam. Important invest only what you can afford to lose.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:45:24 PM

in my opinion it's the same as coin ico if you choose the right one then it will give you an advantage, if you are wrong you will lose, even though more say that buying coin ico is safer than selfdrop, depending on what you want to follow, the excess selfdrop does not require capital big if you want to follow it.
but i will recomend just buy coin ico, if you are new in crypto.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:04:17 AM

Some might be legit but most are scam, the best to do is to stay off self drop or you make proper research, don't just jump on any project without doing proper research.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:07:51 AM

Many successful launch  is predicated on the situation of cryprocurrency market and the current disposition of investors! What is important for investors and developers alike is to gauge the market level of interest and the sentiment around investing and you are likely going to pick a winner project!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀