Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:41:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 260 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR  (Read 267139 times)
000JOHN777

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

I think the project has a very weak marketing component. Developers should pay close attention to such things as social networks and promote their product more actively
I think this platform has a future and people will find its practical application . All which they begin , perhaps for the establishment of this platform will take time but it's worth it
It is seen that the developers want to collect the maximum possible amount on the project by giving potential investors the opportunity to invest more than 100's of different cryptocurrencies
In many aspects, there is a serious approach of developers to this project , i want to believe that something will come out of it.
abound

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

I think the project has a very weak marketing component. Developers should pay close attention to such things as social networks and promote their product more actively
I think this platform has a future and people will find its practical application . All which they begin , perhaps for the establishment of this platform will take time but it's worth it
It is seen that the developers want to collect the maximum possible amount on the project by giving potential investors the opportunity to invest more than 100's of different cryptocurrencies
In many aspects, there is a serious approach of developers to this project , i want to believe that something will come out of it.
As i understand it, no hardware capacity is required for the production of this project ?  Huh
000JOHN777

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

As i understand it, no hardware capacity is required for the production of this project ?  Huh
if you go through the Whitepaper of the project, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It isreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.
Quite right production will be obtained with an even number of blocks compatible with the total amount of 100 million coins
andrewduk

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:23:39 PM

the DV8 coin has stepped into every platform of the crypto currency and maintaining beautiful family in the form of forum
to attract every one or its users it gives free reward coins in the name of twitter bounty, invite bounty,........
abound

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:24:22 PM

if you go through the Whitepaper of the project, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It isreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.
Quite right production will be obtained with an even number of blocks compatible with the total amount of 100 million coins
It seems to me that the developers do not bring anything new, another platform derived from other crypto coins.
000JOHN777

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:29:15 PM

It seems to me that the developers do not bring anything new, another platform derived from other crypto coins.
This can be said about almost every project that is carried out in the cryptocurrency environment. The fact that the other crypto coins is very versatile and variable, That can be used in various fields
abound

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:32:02 PM

This can be said about almost every project that is carried out in the cryptocurrency environment. The fact that the other crypto coins is very versatile and variable, That can be used in various fields
Some projects try to go their own way and develop their own blockchain technology. Yes, it may take much longer but the individual blockchain created exclusively for any platform is much better than the blockchain of other coins. The developers have the right to give it any properties if they allow their competence and knowledge
Madd_waz

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:32:31 PM

DV8 coin wallet having high level security so cant be hacked ,Need a password phrase to encrypt the dv8 coin wallet.
John_Sena007

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

DV8 coin wallet supports different operating systems such as Linux, Mac and Windows!!!!!!
CoreyDurh

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

it's still early to expect that most of the people that are investing in crypto have the consciousness and integrity to avoid investing in centralized ideas and plans that just throw word blockchain in to get a piece of the pie. So, take a big pie from this project!
Madd_Rocky

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:45:29 PM

As i understand it is another coin that will perform a payment function . But how can it hook the user to start using it?
Galaxyfrop

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

As i understand it is another coin that will perform a payment function . But how can it hook the user to start using it?
I think that this coin is remarkable for investors. Due to the limited number of coins a due to the large potential growth. Well, the feature is not to share the computing power
Anderson_smash

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:01:55 PM

I think that this coin is remarkable for investors. Due to the limited number of coins a due to the large potential growth. Well, the feature is not to share the computing power
All the same, nothing new, cross-border transfers, fast transactions, smart contracts.
Shakiraroyce

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:05:30 PM

All the same, nothing new, cross-border transfers, fast transactions, smart contracts.
I'm not very strong in the technical component of this project . But i can say with confidence that the investment component of this project will encourage many investors to inveterate into it. Due to the fact that the amount of these project is very small and in consequence of which the price of the project can grow very well
Galaxyfrop

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:08:59 PM

I'm not very strong in the technical component of this project . But i can say with confidence that the investment component of this project will encourage many investors to inveterate into it. Due to the fact that the amount of these project is very small and in consequence of which the price of the project can grow very well
Okay, from an investment perspective, maybe this project is not bad. But who will use it if nothing new it does not carry?
watsonstar

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:11:13 PM

Okay, from an investment perspective, maybe this project is not bad. But who will use it if nothing new it does not carry?
This can be said about almost any projects. Most projects use the Ethereum blockchain and there is nothing wrong with that.
Lucy.luies

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:14:17 PM

How to store my coins secure and safely ?
You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.

If I lost then how can i recover it?

if u lost your wallet means u cant recover it unless wallet data
for this reason we should copy the wallet data in separate device
if in case in future Ur system got crash or got some problem means u can recover the wallet in other system through this wallet data
one thing who ever download the wallet firstly encrypt the wallet with password by doing this nobody can access your wallet without password
it will be safe from hacker or theft
samules

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:16:21 PM

This can be said about almost any projects. Most projects use the Ethereum blockchain and there is nothing wrong with that.
But this DV8 COINS can perform a specific function on these platforms, either a payment function or something else. This project will be a means of payment. Now tell me what chance does this project have to be actively used by people? The competition is simply incredible and it will grow.
Shakiraroyce

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:19:19 PM

But this DV8 COINS can perform a specific function on these platforms, either a payment function or something else. This project will be a means of payment. Now tell me what chance does this project have to be actively used by people? The competition is simply incredible and it will grow.
These are all your sceptical fears and groundless arguments, as time will actually show. I will stay with my opinion and i can say with confidence that this project has a great future............
Madd_Rocky

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:27:39 PM

These are all your sceptical fears and groundless arguments, as time will actually show. I will stay with my opinion and i can say with confidence that this project has a great future............
I absolutely adequately estimated a situation and painted the point of view concerning this project.  Your arguments are far from groundless and quite logically justified
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 260 »
  Print  

Jump to: