Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:58:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 260 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR  (Read 267139 times)
movancecryp

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:45:07 PM

As i understand it is another coin that will perform a payment function . But how can it hook the user to start using it?
I think that this coin is remarkable for investors. Due to the limited number of coins a due to the large potential growth. Well, the feature is not to share the computing power
All the same, nothing new, cross-border transfers, fast transactions, smart contracts.
I'm not very strong in the technical component of this project . But i can say with confidence that the investment component of this project will encourage many investors to inveterate into it. Due to the fact that the amount of these project is very small and in consequence of which the price of the project can grow very well
Okay, from an investment perspective, maybe this project is not bad. But who will use it if nothing new it does not carry?
This can be said about almost any projects. Most projects use the Ethereum blockchain and there is nothing wrong with that.
But this DV8 COINS can perform a specific function on these platforms, either a payment function or something else. This project will be a means of payment. Now tell me what chance does this project have to be actively used by people? The competition is simply incredible and it will grow.
These are all your sceptical fears and groundless arguments, as time will actually show. I will stay with my opinion and i can say with confidence that this project has a great future............
I absolutely adequately estimated a situation and painted the point of view concerning this project.  Your arguments are far from groundless and quite logically justified
You are based on some strange facts that have little in common with this Project and even more so have little in common with its implementation in the real world, the users of this DV8COIN will undoubtedly be found
amd6678

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

DV8isahighlysecurepeertopeerdecentralizedcryptocurrencyusingtheScryptPOW/POS
(Hybrid)Algorithm withaself-regulatedfinancialsystem whichallowsuserstoearnDV8
through Mining,Staking and by buying with Bitcoin and Litecoinin -wallet buy system.
Bruce.Ridley

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:31:10 PM

Hey guys.
It isa great business with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android. Do you have any iOS app already?
dolby786

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

What is this perfect ledger mean and how is the Block-chain is an incorruptible ledger
amd6678

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?
David78k

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

Min maturity: 12 hours,, Max maturity: 2 days

Lucy.luies

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:27:31 PM

Min maturity: 12 hours,, Max maturity: 2 days

it is depend upon on your wallet and how much coin you have in your wallet
if u have more coins the maturity will get faster
Dany.dan

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:32:22 PM

How much hours Needed to stake a Coin in Wallet.  Huh
if u have less coins in your wallet means you will get stake later
Lunyjucon

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

Hey guys. I've just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?
Dany.dan

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

What can you do with dv8 coin but can't do with bank?
By dv8 coins you can get stake more coins and get more profit like in the form of interest
and in banks for to withdraw or deposite your own money u have to get permission from banks authorizes but
in this their is no authorize to use your coin
watsonstar

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:41:46 PM

What will be the reason for the coin price ?What are the goals of the developers to create such a coin? For whom it will be useful and applied from a practical point of view?
111RONY

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:43:06 PM

What will be the reason for the coin price ?What are the goals of the developers to create such a coin? For whom it will be useful and applied from a practical point of view?
The only practical application of this coin I see for different companies. Signing of contracts, etc. With a smart contract, it will be very fast and easy
samules

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:49:47 PM

The only practical application of this coin I see for different companies. Signing of contracts, etc. With a smart contract, it will be very fast and easy
why the amount of coins that will be available for sale? If this coin is a means of payment then it would be more expedient to make a large amount of coins
111RONY

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:51:23 PM

why the amount of coins that will be available for sale? If this coin is a means of payment then it would be more expedient to make a large amount of coins

Apparently this coin will be designed for a fairly narrow audience, namely various companies. The fact that the initial number of coins is equal to million is very good. The smaller the coins the more likely that the price will be high
Galaxyfrop

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:54:13 PM

Apparently this coin will be designed for a fairly narrow audience, namely various companies. The fact that the initial number of coins is equal to million is very good. The smaller the coins the more likely that the price will be high
This is not the primary factor on which the price of this coin will depend. First of all, everything will depend on the demand that is for it . And there will be no demand if you do not run a large-scale advertising company of this project and promote it wherever possible . I don't see any other ways of globalization
111RONY

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:55:17 PM

This is not the primary factor on which the price of this coin will depend. First of all, everything will depend on the demand that is for it . And there will be no demand if you do not run a large-scale advertising company of this project and promote it wherever possible . I don't see any other ways of globalization
Maybe you're right. Any project in the cryptocurrency environment is very difficult to bring to the world level or at least to the local level of fame within the cryptocurrency community. Moreover, the competition continues to grow in the market and there are a lot of such projects
Anderson_smash

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

Maybe you're right. Any project in the cryptocurrency environment is very difficult to bring to the world level or at least to the local level of fame within the cryptocurrency community. Moreover, the competition continues to grow in the market and there are a lot of such projects
The competition is really big and it continues to grow steadily, in any case, this coin has some personality and its advantages so that it may be in demand
111RONY

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:58:30 PM

The competition is really big and it continues to grow steadily, in any case, this coin has some personality and its advantages so that it may be in demand
If i understood correctly, the emission of projects will occur gradually over some more years. Is quite a long time, considering how quickly things change for some more years this whole era. I think by then there will be technologies we can't even imagine
Anderson_smash

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:02:19 PM

If i understood correctly, the emission of projects will occur gradually over some more years. Is quite a long time, considering how quickly things change for some more years this whole era. I think by then there will be technologies we can't even imagine
But bitcoin still exists and people buy it. Although he is almost long years old. Those coins that exist today will not go anywhere in some more years , they will also continue to perform their functions
111RONY

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:03:20 PM

But bitcoin still exists and people buy it. Although he is almost long years old. Those coins that exist today will not go anywhere in some more years , they will also continue to perform their functions
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency , the progenitor of all those coins that exist now. Naturally it will exist and it will not go anywhere. Let it no longer perform its payment functions and has a small bandwidth ,but bitcoin has become as an index of SMP500 for the stock market.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 260 »
  Print  

Jump to: