Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Novaspyder's School of Trading -The Original!- 20+ happy and wealthy clients!!!  (Read 2641 times)
hmac

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:15:45 PM

This service is great! I am quite new to crypto currencies, and with the help of this program I learned the in's and out's of the system. I learned some very interesting strategies to triple and even quadruple my money!! It feels great to be making a lot of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
novaspyder (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:17:48 PM

This service is great! I am quite new to crypto currencies, and with the help of this program I learned the in's and out's of the system. I learned some very interesting strategies to triple and even quadruple my money!! It feels great to be making a lot of money.

Thanks, always great to hear another positive review from my clients!  I've got some new stuff for you for later tonight, keep your eyes on your email.
fraggyb

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:18:56 PM

Signed up to say this guy IS legit and does give very sound advice.  
I'm an op over at #fyrstikken on freenode and can confirm his claims.  Feel free to join the channel and ask.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:20:11 PM

I'm an op over at #fyrstikken on freenode and can confirm his claims.  Feel free to join the channel and ask.

Puppet account made 8 minutes ago, nice try novaspyder.

Actually all his clients registered on the forums today, coincidence?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=245527
novaspyder (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:24:12 PM

Thanks buddy!  We make a good team!  Smiley  Only 1 more spot available before the first price rise!  This is taking off much faster than I expected and I am EXCITED!   
fraggyb

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:27:10 PM

Or you could just join the channel and ask.  
novaspyder (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:31:48 PM

Thanks for setting the record straight Fraggy, you can ignore the troll like everyone else, he is just mad that he copied my thread and it failed hard so he tries to sabotage my success. Smiley
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:33:40 PM

Thanks for setting the record straight Fraggy, you can ignore the troll like everyone else, he is just mad that he copied my thread and it failed hard so he tries to sabotage my success. Smiley

Assumptions that are based on no fact. Remember, you copied my idea first. But it's okay, we know you are a proven scam. : >
cthulu1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:59:16 PM

You seriously think making more dummy accounts and avoiding my questions makes this any more legit? Come on man.

Name:    fraggyb
Activity:    0
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    Today at 11:10:05 PM
Last Active:    Today at 11:45:01 PM

Name:    hmac
Activity:    0
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    Today at 11:09:21 PM
Last Active:    Today at 11:16:08 PM

Clearly you must suffer from some cognitive illness since you think that making more dummy accounts will somehow solidify the legitimacy of this? You didn't even wait 10 minutes to post in your own thread from the hmac account. "Oh wait, let's say that I own an irc channel!" And that is relevant...how? Any fucking moron can make an irc channel. If you want to prove yourself, show us numbers with solid proof that you made some profits worth batting an eye at. But you can't because your account barely holds $300 BTC. You are a whale for sure bro. Especially for someone who's only been around since December and browsing through your posting history shows your true character and not that bullshit vacuum salesman shit. Again, explain why you're siphoning money from your donation account to msdogey account or just fuck off.

lol, yes, just freely hand over $100 to someone who barely just joined the forums with no proof of their claims. Sounds legit.

Would you prefer that I post this thread with a new 0 post puppet account I made just hide my identity, or post with one of my unedited accounts I use to trade on here?  I have nothing to hide and I am a long enough veteran that I know to expect haters in a thread like this.  If you do not wish to join then that is your loss.  The next time you lose on a trade and are pissed because of it, remember my smiling face Smiley  I will still welcome you into to my school of knowledge. 

Ok, well let me just end this nonsense right now. Let's start with *your* address posted in the OP, 19cmPTLA5VWUma5YasqfJFyjvHxERx11LV.
https://blockchain.info/address/19cmPTLA5VWUma5YasqfJFyjvHxERx11LV

Notice anything strange? Say, maybe you sending all of the coins from your address to the "msdogeys" address, 17wKPCtUdSM69VmoEfTShEzVbjgsrCqepz yet no deposits the other way around?
https://blockchain.info/address/17wKPCtUdSM69VmoEfTShEzVbjgsrCqepz
Not only that, but if you follow the block chain you're clearly using a tumbler to syphon the funds. Yeah man, you're such a smooth operator. Get the fuck out of here with that shit and remember that people can put you out with your addresses moron.

SCAM ALERT. BEWARE.

I was renting his mining hashpower dumbass.  I'm sorry your jimmies are rustled, save your wild conspiracy theories for some place other than these forums please.

Except nowhere in his post does he mention offering those services. And they're wild conspiracy theories....how? Read your first post (and not surprisingly only other existing post in these forums.)

0.1 BTC sent from:  17wKPCtUdSM69VmoEfTShEzVbjgsrCqepz
Time to start paying you back finally, looking forward to doing more business with you!

Yet there is not a single deposit from your wallet into the wallet of the OP, just vice versa. Which has been going on for some time if you look through the blockchain and those timestamps. Yup, I'm totally crazy man. So either
A. OP account and your account owners are one in the same or
B.  It is a joint operation scam.

You can't drown the facts out here bro, sorry to say but this was an amateur attempt at a scam.

Explain.
novaspyder (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:35:12 AM

Great news everyone!  I reached 5 students today!  Sadly this means the first price rise is in effect up to .06 and .12 going forward- But there is good news! 

This thread has connected me with a new business partner and investor who has offered to share his knowledge alongside mine!  Our two large groups of traders will be working together very closely over the next few weeks, and that will lead to exciting things.  I will sending out information on both of our thoughts and research and what we are currently looking at and planning.  Stay tuned for more info!!!
novaspyder (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:19:06 AM

Great profits made in the last 24 hours on UNO and DEV!!!  

Up to 7 clients now, 3 more spots open before the next price rise. 
indigon

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:23:26 AM

Great profits made in the last 24 hours on UNO and DEV!!!  

Up to 7 clients now, 3 more spots open before the next price rise. 

I honestly don't understand how or why you exist as a person...

BTC: 1PmcexFQGQ8ax51MfwmvAVLaQMLgd8A1jc 
LTC: LZqrgT7r6v1dXSNz2CcyacTcLx4BiB3Gqy 
USDe: GTQ83soyutN44KrLY8TfYbQGnMMiQF7emT
krak3n

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:31:45 AM

This is the fakest post I've ever seen, it's obviously manufactured.
cthulu1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:17:06 PM

All you have to do is read my copy/pasted post several posts above to see he is a confirmed scammer.
novaspyder (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:54:40 PM

Wow it has been a crazy few days!  Student number 10 joined today which raises the price to .07 BTC for group lessons and .14 for solo, but I have decided to temporarily suspend all further enrollments so I make sure sure I can handle the influx of volume of new clients!  I want to make sure every paying member is getting the attention they deserve and not oversell this service beyond what I am capable of.  There is now a waiting list in effect that you can join by contacting me and it will be in effect for the next 24-48 hours as I revise my curriculum and try to figure out how I am going to handle all these new students! 

Thanks to all who have made this possible!!!
novaspyder (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:25:25 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 10:01:56 PM by novaspyder

The waiting period has finally ended due to popular demand and we are up to 13 clients!    People of all skill and experience levels signing up!  Some very happy people here who saw 100% return on DOGE over the last few days!  
novaspyder (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:05:16 PM

I've been out of the country for a few days but am back now!  Over 20 students now!!!  Price has increased to .1 BTC for group information, and .2 for solo, one-on-one analysis and help!  Most of us made big money on mintcoin recently, it is not too late to get involved as a part of my team!!!
userpacman

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 10:16:04 PM

I had to read it all... too fun!  Grin

Join our DOPE pool - 1% fee - register now!
http://dope.internetarena.it
thomas1990

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:03:28 PM

Whether you just installed a wallet for the first time, or you are a cryptsy guru, I offer personalized individual one one one lessons via email and group email blasts about trading strategy, investment advice, mining, what's hot, and what's not.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: