View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dailyarsenal

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

To The Moon!

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:57:27 AM

Anyone who has been around here for any length of time knows what a fan of Realsolid/Coinhunter/mtrlt I am.

I've been trading some FTC over at mcxNOW and gotta admit, the exchange is lightning fast in all regards.

Deposits, Trades, Withdrawals....I don't mean "kinda" fast, I mean blazing holy shit I can't believe this fast.

Hats off to ever he paid to build it and must say it is crying shame that something that smooth is simply the front for an on going scam...

~BCX~

Hey BCX, Can you explain how its a front for an ongoing scam? I was going to start using mcxNOW but I just saw your post and now am hesitant.

BTC: 13Yg1PwgBFTxyKpGY3393jDJeqNTFNijjH | HOBO: hXzbM3jzvYxrFts7y9zTwmLUJLyw2RYQM | WARNING: Pre-mine or IPO without escrow = SCAM
BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:59:44 AM

Anyone who has been around here for any length of time knows what a fan of Realsolid/Coinhunter/mtrlt I am.

I've been trading some FTC over at mcxNOW and gotta admit, the exchange is lightning fast in all regards.

Deposits, Trades, Withdrawals....I don't mean "kinda" fast, I mean blazing holy shit I can't believe this fast.

Hats off to ever he paid to build it and must say it is crying shame that something that smooth is simply the front for an on going scam...

~BCX~

Hey BCX, Can you explain how its a front for an ongoing scam? I was going to start using mcxNOW but I just saw your post and now am hesitant.

I think you're okay for the new couple of months, but simply research out Realsolid's past. He's never burned anyone on his exchange that I know of but I would definitely steer clear of the shares he sells.

~BCX~
dailyarsenal

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

To The Moon!

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:05:32 AM

~BCX~

I think you're okay for the new couple of months, but simply research out Realsolid's past. He's never burned anyone on his exchange that I know of but I would definitely steer clear of the shares he sells.

~BCX~

Good to know. Thank you.

BTC: 13Yg1PwgBFTxyKpGY3393jDJeqNTFNijjH | HOBO: hXzbM3jzvYxrFts7y9zTwmLUJLyw2RYQM | WARNING: Pre-mine or IPO without escrow = SCAM
Thrillho

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 06:14:06 AM

I'm so confused about you BitcoinEXpress... you seem like kind of a dick but I couldn't agree more with your post. But I'm new-- I've only seen the edges of the BTCtalk dramas.

My addition to anyone who reads this: enjoy it while you can, be careful, and this is good for crypto 'cause the platform/code/whathaveyou will spread and we'll see a quality of life improvement from it in general.

Buy original NSFW artwork with crypto: http://holdenmatarazzo.com/
Shad3dOne

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

Interesting.....

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 06:15:49 AM

~BCX~

holy crap!!!

is hell one huge skating rink and frozen over??

bcx actually likes something RS did.

whats next?? dogs and cats living together in peace and harmony???

Domain for sale -> NXTcoin.com, 200 btc/2.9 M nxt. pm me
like craigslist but for btc! --> Visit BTClist.com
FederationCredits--> C6khbXzADRUeT9di2SpNubCt2UVTuayKMV What's this?
usahero

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:16:44 AM

What is "everything else"?

Solidcoin sucks, I surely agree with that. But it is based on bitcoin code which isn't that great either and he probably lost motivation before he could finish the product.

Exchange is different. It is good quality exchange and he has a motivation to keep improving it because of all the fans and followers.

I am glad that he reopened exchange. Not only for nice profits but because trading on mcxnow is very fun. Color scheme is attractive, exchange is fast etc.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:18:16 AM

It would probably become the #1 exchange if there was more than 5 coins on it....

Stuff like Dogecoin, is this the only exchange on the entire internet that doesn't have Dogecoins? lol

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Asmorpheus

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:25:10 AM

~BCX~

~BCX~

i would just like to say that it is because of you that i pulled my coins from mcxnow before he shutdown the exchange and i am kinda greatful for it. and yes his exchange was great but after reading about his past i just have a hard time leaving my coins there and in some ways i think the interest payments is a way to get people to put all there coins on the exchange to maximize how many coins can be stolen by just pulling the plug and disappearing.

i do still keep checking back though and maybe we are wrong and he has changed but he has a long way to go on rebuilding confidence for those of us who do are research.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: