Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔺🔵[ANN]OPTin Coin - Cryptocurrency for Advertisers and Publishers  (Read 3132 times)
actmyname (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:50:52 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 07:58:07 PM by actmyname

Blockchain Explorer
Ethereum Contract:

The OPTin ICO portal is http://www.optincoin.org.  Buyers can register, buy, and learn more about OPTin here.

OPTIN Blockchain allows users to buy OPTin tokens with Fiat currencies (USD, EUR) as well as Cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC, BCH, XRP, LTC) in the portal. Every token buyer will receive a personal address (for each funding cryptocurrency) after signup and e-mail confirmation. Buyers can send tokens from their exchange wallets.

In order to receive the OPTin tokens and make them visible in your wallet, OPTB requires you to specify your address from an ERC-20 compliant wallet. Do not enter your address from your exchange wallet.

OPTB recommends the use/creation of one of the following wallets:
● Mist (https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases)
● Myetherwallet (http://myetherwallet.com/)
● ImToken for Mobile iOS & Android (https://token.im/)
● Parity (https://www.parity.io/)
● Trust for Mobile iOS & Android (https://trustwalletapp.com/)
● Cipher for Mobile iOS & Android (https://www.cipherbrowser.com/)
● Ledger (https://www.ledgerwallet.com/)
● Trezor (https://trezor.io/)

Step by Step Guide for buying OPTin
The entire token sale is made available in your personal client area via the portal.

Step 1: Sign up to the Token Sale Client Area
• Visit https://www.optincoin.org
• Provide your email address, set a password and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
• Confirm your password and login via the confirmation email.

Step 2: Select if you want to buy tokens with crypto or fiat currencies

With Cryptocurrencies
• Choose whether you want to send ETH, BTC, BCH, XRP, or LTC to purchase OPTin.
• The portal will present you with your personal address to send tokens to (if you choose BTC, your personal BTC address will be shown. If you choose ETH, your personal ETH address etc. will be displayed.)
• After you have sent the tokens from your wallet, make sure to submit the transaction ID.  You will see the corresponding number of tokens in your OPTin token balance within 24 hours and receive a confirmation email.  The rate of conversion will be calculated from CoinDesk feed, to within a 5 minute window.
• Enter the address of your ERC-20 compatible wallet in order to get your tokens distributed after the main sale.

With Fiat Currencies
Tokens can be purchased via ACH or wire transfer only
Bank account details with your personal reference code will be presented. It is very important to provide this code during your wire in order to ensure correct assignment of your tokens to your wallet.

Token Purchases with Fiat above $1,000 (10,000 OPTin)

If you plan to buy more than 10,000 OPTin ($1,000) a basic Know-Your-Customer Check (KYC) will be required. You might be presented with a short questionnaire and a field to upload a copy of your passport, ID or driver license. All your data is encrypted and processed by RapidID.  They will either approve, disapprove, or request additional information based on your submission.

a) After RapidID approval (you will be notified via email and see your account status in your client area) you will be able to purchase more than 10,000 OPTin. If you wire more than $1,000 without being verified, OPTB reserves the right to return the amount exceeding $1,000 back to your bank account.

b) After your deposit has been confirmed, and OPTB has validated your payment, you will see the corresponding number of tokens in your OPTin Token balance within 24 hours.

In order to receive your OPTin tokens within seven days of the token sale has closed, you will have to enter the address of your ERC-20 compatible wallet in the “Token Balance” screen in your Client Area. A video on how to receive the tokens will be published for your convenience. The customer support will help you with that as well.

In order to ensure a smooth experience with the purchase of the OPTin, you should:

Carefully read the Whitepaper
This is where you are informed about every little detail regarding the OPTin token.
Here you can learn about the functionality and purpose of the OPTin token.

Carefully read the Token Purchase Agreement
You will have to agree to it during the ICO. The investment process will be significantly quicker if you know what the Token Purchase Agreement says upfront.

Subscribe to the newsletter
Nothing’s worse than missing important updates and notifications.
A newsletter will keep you up to date!

I am not associated with this token. I am posting this on behalf of the project.

macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:04:06 PM

The campaign seems to be good, and the team seems to be real. But it seems to me that bonuses are suspiciously large. 400% is a very large amount. I will be following their further action
optcoin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:27:00 PM

The campaign seems to be good, and the team seems to be real. But it seems to me that bonuses are suspiciously large. 400% is a very large amount. I will be following their further action

Well, it is a 400% is not too bad considering the bonus is paid out by ADVERTISERS.  Here is some math:

a) assume a campaign targets 100,000,000 users @ $20 CPM = $2,000,000 campaign
b) 5% of the campaign goes to the data source, in this case, the crypto community, so $100,000.
c)  the remaining 95% gets passed directly to the publisher on campaign end.

Currently, there is 500,000 users on the OPTin Network, with a 30% online rate.  That means, 30% of our community is active on any particular campaign.

Scenario:  Bonus with Linear Distribution of Users per Group

Users   Bonus   Stakes   Payout per User
30000   0%           30000    $0.22
30000   100%   60000    $0.44
30000   200%   90000    $0.67
30000   300%   120000    $0.89
30000   400%   150000    $1.11

optcoin

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:36:57 PM

good project

Thank you.  Please check our upcoming bounty thread.

Right now, our marketing research company  EarnHoney.com is offering $5 bonus on first $5 redemption.
optcoin

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:24:19 PM

Amazing features

Thank you. Make sure to check our EarnHoney.com.  We are offering $5 signup bonus on first $5 redemption.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:56:34 PM

I like what this project offers, linking advertisers with publishers, allowing users to benefiting from there data and choose who can get it  is really a great feature , all this done threw blockchain technology that offers transparent and fairness . There is some competition in this industry, but the team behind this one is strong, good luck guys .
oerdogan

Activity: 266
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:32:09 PM

Great project. I hope you can success. I want to be part of that great project with Turkish Translation

I want to reserve Turkish translation. If i am accepted please kindly pm.

Bitcointalk username: oerdogan
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1837296
Native language: Turkish
ETH address: 0x2dF33Addd6997A776d43EBEC571801d76E766294
E-mail: ozgurcoinerd@gmail.com
Telegram: @oerdogan

optcoin

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:12:23 PM

Great project. I hope you can success. I want to be part of that great project with Turkish Translation

I want to reserve Turkish translation. If i am accepted please kindly pm.

Bitcointalk username: oerdogan
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1837296
Native language: Turkish
ETH address: 0x2dF33Addd6997A776d43EBEC571801d76E766294
E-mail: ozgurcoinerd@gmail.com
Telegram: @oerdogan

Please see this thread for bounty.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4549352
optcoin

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:17:32 PM

We have just submitted a revision.  Thank you.
thuyamani

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

i can't download two apps Sad Embarrassed
TVglee app and super pop quiz
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:31:50 PM

Looks like your platform is very interesting and likely to be a huge success. But what are your project profits for investors? Wink
mangkel

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:52:50 AM

Bitcoin is the world's first cryptocurrency, a form of electronic cash. It is the first decentralized digital currency. Invented 9 years ago.
bitcoin is indeed digital assets that are very suitable for long term investment hopefully many who support the OPTin Coin
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:58:53 AM

I really like the idea of tokens to be used in the advertising arena because this ia a grey area at the moment whereby big advertisers are reluctant to advertise our Industry although Facebook now is having a change of heart. I like to see people get rewarded as well on all levels, so this way data sharign gets rewarded instead of just the big ad companies making all the money collecting and distributing our data for free while we earn nothing. I will put this project on my watch list.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
niranjansingh139

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

Right now, our marketing research company  EarnHoney.com is offering $5 bonus on first $5 redemption
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

Right now, our marketing research company  EarnHoney.com is offering $5 bonus on first $5 redemption
to much for that price I think it's already pretty cheap, hopefully, there are many investors who are interested in investing in the project and his previous  OPTin Coin could reach a boundary determined
optcoin

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:01:19 PM

Thank you.  We have proven scalability and traction already.

We are 10x bigger than the nearest "rewards for watching media" company.
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

Interesting to see that this project has already made a number of partnerships. I have visited the website and I saw there is a running text banner below which showing names and amount of tokens with time sign. What is that ?
filip030

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

I see a lot of new projects are popping up, but this project is one that has a very good prospects for the future. I hope this project can walk with smoothly until success could be achieved.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

Now it will be most profitable for advertisers to buy advertising using the OPTin platform. Because it allows advertisers to fully understand analytics at the site level and traffic sources before buying
optcoin

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:55:23 PM

Looks like your platform is very interesting and likely to be a huge success. But what are your project profits for investors? Wink

That is a great question!  There are many ways to join the project and make money.

1.  Allowing your behaviors (but not your identity) be used to grade websites.  To do this, just join EarnHoney.com and download the Chrome plugin.  The code for the plugin is available on GitHub if you want to make sure we are not collecting your identity.  This can bring you $100-$300 a year.

2.  Now, you are earn 100-300% additional bonus if you hold OPTIN tokens.  This means you can earn anywhere from $100-$900 a year for doing activity #1, but holding some tokens.

3.  By joining the rewards program on EarnHoney.com and watching the Rewarded Videos on our great sites, you can earn another $300+ a year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: