Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 05:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 3-Month XBox Live Gold Cards  (Read 658 times)
AbiTxGroup (OP)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:17:56 AM

I have some 3-month XBox Live Gold Membership cards that I want to sell.

I will sell each card individually for 0.0263BTC

I have some trades behind me so if you want escrow, you pay, but it must be with a hero member that we both agree upon. 

The pics are of the front of the cards and the back.  The back pic is to show that the silver over the pin number has not been scratched off.

Once I receive the btc, I will scratch off the card and pm you the code.  Please be able to verify the code right away.  I just tested one and it was applied to my account, so the rest should work just fine. 

If there are any problems I will try and help you out. If we cannot get the code to work with help from XBox support, then I will send you another code or your btc back.  This is to protect me from others using the code then claiming that it did not work.  Xbox support will be able to tell me if the code worked or not.

I have two xbox's on a clearwire 4g router that sucks for on-line FPS games. We just play local co-op games since early last summer, that is why I have not used these last few cards.

AbiTxGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:45:32 AM

I have some of these left if anyone is still interested.
beecock

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:35:28 PM

I successfully bought one. Thanks!
AbiTxGroup (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:48:12 AM

I successfully bought one. Thanks!
Thanks.  I posted some "Trust" for you about this deal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: